A place to share your sexy stories
By Pendrek
A few summers ago , my wife and I rented a summer house with another couple we know .
We were at the beach all day and we had more than a few drinks . My wife and her friend had definitely had too many and were at the point were they were just sloppy drunk.

The plan was to go back to the house , take showers and go out to dinner together . Her friend and her husband went into the bathroom first while my wife and I waited on the couch for them to finish .

They were in there for a good 20 minutes , and I commented to my wife that they were probably having sex in the shower .
My wife had taken off her bathing suit and was sitting next to me wrapped in a towel . Her deep cleavage looked so good that i reached for her breasts and her towel came undone . While I played with her big tits and ran my hand across her hairy slit , she just layer back with her eyes closed . I asked her for a quickie but she protested and told me I would have to wait until tonight because they were going to be out of the shower any minute .

I couldn't help myself as I masturbated her hairy pussy , her pussy was dripping wet . I took my bathing suit off and pressed my harden against her ass then ran my cock across her slit from the back . We were passed the point of no return when I slipped my cock into her as she layer on her back . Her huge tits hanging off to each side with one hand rubbing her clit.

She pushed me back on my back then straddled me and proceeded to ride me . I didn't even hear the bathroom door open , but the next thing I knew her friend was standing there behind us wrapped in a towel . She was slurring her words , told us how she knew we were out here having sex , and how they were just doing it in the shower . I'm slamming my cock into my wife and my wife's eyes were closed , it seemed like she could care less if her friend was there . Her friend makes a comment about how lucky my wife is to have such big breasts . My wife orgasms and collapses on me as I continue to slow fuck her . I didn't even blow my load as my wife got off me , with this drunken sly smile on her face and tells me to save it for later . She wrapped her towel around herself and started to go towards the bathroom .
By Thinker
Your friend's husband must have gotten a great look. Wonder what happened after dinner?
By AnonAnon
Some years ago, while reviewing security camera footage at our city house, my wife realized that our young neighbor to the rear liked to spy on her. There's no real way to hide his views into our house without destroying the view from our windows and the associated light, so she started taking care not to have her face seen in case the guy was taking images. In time, she started to enjoy the show and the guy turned out to be nice enough when we finally got to talk to him. When my wife is on top during sex and notices the guy looking, she likes to give him a bit of a show. A diagonal shadow keeps her face in the dark, but the view of her torso is excellent. Once in a while, she will get off and give him a full on view as she wipes herself off.

I've never talked to him. My wife has, but he's never brought up the view. Probably scared of spoiling the arrangement. We could rearrange the security cameras to spy on him and see what he does, but that isn't our thing even though the idea of him watching does add variety even if it does take away some intimacy. A funny result is that our kitchen table, literally, is more private and we end up using that when we want to be sure he isn't looking or if I want to give my wife a massage and not worry about my own privacy during the process.
By Veliki
More than a few years ago my wife and I rented a summer home with another couple .
My wife is better friends with the other women than I am with her husband. We talk , but I wouldn't consider him a good friend.

Most days we would all go to the beach then go back to the house , sit in the hot tub and have a couple drinks .

One late afternoon , we got back to the house and the other couple went to the enclosed outdoor shower. The shower was enclosed by four sides , with two separate shower stalls and shower heads and a wooden bench in each stall . The wall separating the two stalls came up to chest height on a average size person.

I went up to the 2nd floor deck , just above the showers , poured myself a drink and sat in the hot tub. I was anticipating my wife joining me for a drink in the hot tub . With the sound of the jets running , I could hear the other couple downstairs showering, nothing out of the ordinary , just small talk . Then I heard my wife's voice and I suspected that she was waiting her turn , when I heard her friend say "their huge ". I listened for awhile , then went downstairs . I hear the three of them in the shower laughing and joking . The other couple walk out of the shower with towels wrapped around them and head inside the house .

I walk into the shower and there is my wife butt naked , big tits hanging , soaping herself up . I take my bathing suit off and get in with her , and notice that you could clearly see the others person from the other side of the shower .

Knowing my wife is on the conservative side , I told her that " you know that he could see you from the other side " .
She responded with , " he's not looking at my tits " , they haven't had sex in months .

As I was soaping up her back and tits from the back , she tells me that "Karen" wanted to see if he would react to my wife if he saw her breasts . Apparently his wife thinks he isn't into sex anymore.

I was surprised my wife went through with letting him see her . I'm rock hard by that point because I'm soaping up her big tits , but I'm also turned on by the fact that my wife was purposely showing off her tits and trying to get him eroused .

She had put one leg on the wooden bench and was shaving her legs . Not a good time to fuck but I couldn't resist slipping my cock into her . Usually she would have told me to wait until we got to the room or wait until tonight , but she didn't she arched her pussy towards me and braced herself against the wall , big titties hanging as I plowed into her . I knew she was into it as she kept humping back onto my cock . She orgasms with a little help with her fingers rubbing her clit while I pump my cock into her . I pull out and came all over her ass and back.

I can't help but think , that she got turned on showing off her tits . In hindsight , I should have gotten in the shower when they were all in there .

On a side note, karen never gotten laid that vacation.
By thedorp
Good story. Here's mine without names. We also shared a 2-BR cottage on a lake with another couple one summer many years ago. They were long time social friends of our age and were physically similar as well with fit 40ish wives. We shared a lot of sexual banter and laughs over drinks through the years, but it never went beyond that.
The other couple had rented the cabin with plans to have their college age kids join them for the week. When those plans suddenly fell through, we were invited to join them on the spur of the moment. We packed hurriedly and forget our swimsuits. That turned out to be a good thing.
The first evening, we all used the hot tub when it cooled off. Since we were without suits, we suggested we just all go naked. They readily agreed. My pretty wife is natural blond, 5'4", about 120 with a nice 34C rack. His 5'7" wife is brunette, about 130, cute with long slim legs and a 36C rack. I could see right away that he liked my wife as much as I liked the look of his. My wife certainly like the look of his flaccid cock which was both longer and thicker than mine.
After much drinking we called it a night. A while later we could hear her deep moans of orgasm through the thin cabin walls. It made us both horny and we managed a nice slow session ourselves, although my wife manage to subdue her normally expressive orgasm for fear of embarrassment.
The next morning, they asked us if their antics had disturbed our sleep. That broke the ice. After a fun day of boating and then drinking in the hot tub, we started talking about our respective sexual histories, both pre and post marriage. None of us had affairs outside our our marriages and neither couple had swapped. Needless to say, the sexual tension was rising as we drank more and shared stories. Eventually, we all agreed it would be fun to watch each other have sex. We decided to make a game of it playing hands of cards. The losing couple had to "go" first and do what the other couple requested to see and then we'd take turns. It was agreed that fucking to climax had to await other acts.
We lost first and I was asked to eat my wife's well trimmed pussy. No problem there. She got wet very fast and was soon creaming all over my face. When we stopped, the guy was rock hard and was displaying about 8". His wife was ready to play so we had her stroke and then suck him to pre-cum stage. My wife was amazed at the length and girth of his cock since I have a skinny 6 inches. We then switched to new acts including penetration in varying positions. Finally, both of us guys were ready to explode. We decided to do our wives in missionary and then pull out for the money shots in front of everyone. While my dick was nowhere as big as his, my load was more than equal in volume and it splashed my wife in the face and chest perfectly. He got a nice shot in as well and we all drunkenly applauded our performances.
The next day our adventures took on a more exciting turn, but I'll wait to see if anyone wants to hear about that.
By Jocko64
All those stories are great! My wife and I had open marriage but I had never seen her with a guy or her seeing me with another woman, no swapping. We we went on trip with one of our neighbors to Williamsburg VA. It turned out that we had to share a room, my wife and I watched them fuck, room had high transome window that allowed light in. I did my wife sideways not really giving a show like they did. His wife gets up (naked) and goes in bathroom, comes out they are whispering, she gets up, comes to our bed and asks my wife if she would like to trade places for rest of night. I about crapped, my wife leaped out of bed saying yes, taking nighty off going to his bed naked. His wife gets in with me, I am dumbfounded. I am looking at my naked wife necking with him and then he asks her to suck him. (she is expert at that) and she went for his dick like there was no tomorrow fresh out of his wife's pussy. She has my load running from her pussy and getting another soon down her throat. His wife trying to get me hard playing with my dick. She gets up goes to bathroom gets wash cloth comes back wipes my dick and then starts sucking me all this time my wife sucking away. I get hard, and she wants my dick in her pussy so I am fucking her and still watching wife. I hear him says he wanted to come on her face, she stopped and said no she wanted to swallow and 2 minutes later he blew his load down her throat. I never did cum with his wife that night we fell asleep in spoon position. My wife next am laying there naked, he was fascinated with her firm body and shaved pussy, His wife was smaller titted but nice ass and legs. We swapped many more times after that weekend but always one on one never together after that. My wife could not get over the loads of cum he had, she told me twice what I had at least. She loved sucking him for that reason.
By thedorp
Great story Jocko. I'll post an update of the rest of our cabin adventure when time permits.
By thedorp
I now have time to describe our day 3 erotic adventures at the beach cottage.

We were all hung over from the night before so we drove to town for breakfast, supplies and condoms (which we hadn't expected to need, but decided would be prudent for any cross-couple play). After naps and a late afternoon BBQ, we started drinking slowly and that got us going. We decided our day 3 fun would consist of taking turns blindfolding someone and then having the other three pleasure them. The other gal "won" the card cutting and got to go first.

We laid out a mattress and sheet on the living room floor and put sofa cushions all around. After getting naked, we blindfolded her and all massaged her rear side. She was very tan, had a great ass and sweet hips and legs. After rolling her onto her back, we all massaged and groped her front parts. My wife went down on her first and relished in licking her trimmed wet cunt. Her hubby did the same and fingered her too and then I went down. By that time, she was ready and gave up a shuddering orgasm to my face. My wife then rolled a condom on my dripping stiff cock and I slipped it in her. She knew from the size it wasn't her hubby, but she came again anyway just before my load filled the rubber. It was then time to wipe off the juices and switch around, again with the blindfold.

My wife went next and we repeated the massaging, back to front. She wasn't as tanned as the other gal, but her body was really shapely and her nipples were engorged and full. He loved her blond neatly trimmed bush. The other gal got some good cunt licking and fingering in and I followed before he did. My wife came twice loudly from the licking and fingering before he slide his large condom covered cock into her. I loved watching her body quiver and shake as she took it all. She literally gasped as he penetrated her and I got so hard watching I thought I'd cum spontaneously. She came again loudly after only a few thrusts by him. He rode her for a couple minutes until he blew his load and she came again. My wife's cunt was clearly the tighter of the two gals, although it certainly didn't matter to any of us.

I went next and after the massaging, got both hand and blow jobs from the gals. They later said they made him stroke me several times just for the fun of it, but he spent most of the time rubbing my wife's naked body while she and his wife played with me. Finally, his wife rolled a rubber on my erection and climbed on from above. She slow fucked me until I gave up my second load within an hour and she came again too.

The same routine followed for the guy, blindfolded massage, stroking and sucking and then being fucked from above by my wife after she rolled a rubber on him. I not only stroked him, but I also briefly sucked his cock just for the bi-experience, my first. My wife road him fast as she really was into his cock and they both came within several minutes. In the meantime, his wife and I were watching with interest and playing with each other.

When the blindfold party ended, we all agreed that our private parts needed a rest. We adjourned to our separate rooms for the night with our spouses. My wife was ecstatic over the experience and could not get over how his big cock made her cum so fast. We both agreed that we were living out a great sexual fantasy and wanted to enjoy more before we had to leave on day 5. Therefore, we slept in anticipation of day 4 to come.
By thedorp
Just to update Day 4. We essentially spent the day and our last night at the cabin with each other's spouses. We fucked on and off during the day when not drinking, eating or napping. After some evening hot tub soaking, we all sat around in the main room for a while playing with our new partners and showing off our new sexual techniques to our respective spouses. There's nothing better than watching the woman you love get aroused and cum numerous times while his wife is sucking and jerking you off. That night, I heard my wife's loud moans of climax several times and I brought his wife to climax a couple times too before we collapsed in sleep from exhaustion.

The next day, our last, we were all sore and tired. After cleaning the place, we made a vow to return the next summer. As it turned out, they moved away a few months later across country for job reasons and we never hooked up again with them or any other couple. To this day, my wife likes to tease me that she hopes my dick will someday grow to be like his. Any mention of that experience is all it takes to get us aroused and starting to play. Good memories indeed.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]