A place to share your sexy stories
By Intrepid
Posted somewhere else, but it better fits this section.

Another idea we tried (the same lady that wore the Crystal Rose and the Pearl Thong) a few times was inserting a silver bullet vibrator into her vagina, running the cord up between her ass cheeks and slipping the remote into a back pocket with a long top covering where the cord came out of her pants (I thought about cutting a slit inside a back pocket to fully hide the cord. That's a possibility, but we decided to just run it up and out of her pants). It didn't vibrate hard enough, or in the right spot, to cause orgasm, but it kept her on edge whenever I switched it on (of course, I was in control of the remote, except in one memorable case). When it was running she had a hard time keeping her expression neutral and had to cross her legs and press her thighs together to keep from rubbing herself through her pants.

The best time was when we went to a fairly upscale strip club. I had her pick out her favorite dancer and we engaged her for a few private dances. As the dancer was undressing for our first dance I told her about the vibe inside my lady friend's pussy. She gave me a questioning look, so I took her hand and placed it on my lady friend's crotch where she could clearly feel it buzzing away inside her. This delighted the stripper and as a result we had a VERY good time (and I would up spending a LOT of money...well worth it too). The girls were kissing and rubbing each other's titties (woman can get away with a LOT more than a man can in a strip club), and at one point she was bent over and had her pussy pressed right up against my lady friends face. When it was over I was sitting between the two girls as they leaned over in front of me, kissing. I had one of the strippers boobs cupped in my hand and was rolling a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. The bouncer was watching me but apparently realized everything was in control and was taking place with full mutual cooperation.

I found out on the ride home my lady friend not only got to taste the stripper's pussy, she was also fingering
her at one point. I had her strip in the car on the way home and made her walk from her car port into the house fully naked. Needless to say she was fully ready by the time we got to the bedroom.
By monkeycoi
Amazing story. A little bit funny at start though it will cringed the muscle as the story ends in bed.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]