A place to share your sexy stories
By Pendrek
Before we got married my wife and I went on holiday to Greece . I had been to nude beaches before but it was my wives first time. After desperately trying to persuade her she hesitantly joined me . The beach was a small cove with tiny peoples instead of sand . There were maybe 50 people at best at the beach.

When we finally made it to the nude beach , she removed her bikini top , for the first time ever , she let her beautiful tan lined 36 DD bask in the sun. She initially refused to remove her bikini bottom. We enjoyed the day and she actually relaxed and admitted that she enjoyed swimming topless .

The following few days we would go to the textile beach each morning , then after lunch we went off to the nude beach . She got comfortable being naked and even removed her bikini bottom. I loved laying there naked with her . I was at a constant state of erousal . I would get an erection or be hanging thick all day . We would go out into the water to cool off and I loved holding her in my arms as my erection pressed against her ass and brushed up against her pussy .

As we sat there on the beach , she was sitting back on her elbows with her legs spread open just enough to see her hairy brown pussy glistening in the sun .

Towards the end of our vacation , we were at the beach and this couple who seemed a bit older than us were sitting about 10-15 feet behind us. They were german ,married on vacation. Average looking couple , the woman was a bit on the chubby side , blonde curly hair , huge breasts , must have been a F or G cup with thick nipples . She had a light brown/ blonde bush that extended a few inches down her thighs . We greeted each other but other than that we kept t ourselves.

Most of the people on the beach kept to themselves and you really didn't see anything sexual going on , except for this couple who spent a lot of time hugging , massaging each other , etc. At one point it looked like he was laying behind her slowly fucking her .

It was late in the afternoon , around 5-6pm and his wife went into the water with an air cushion . I was watching her as she tried laying on the cushion on her back . My wife was laying down reading a magazine and I could n't help but notice how every time she tried getting on , she would spread her legs .

Being the gentlemen that I am , I swam over near her and after watching her for a few minutes , I volunteered my help and held the cushion for her . It was a beautiful sight , her massive breasts swaying from side to side and that beautiful hairy pussy gaping open . It was more than enough to give me a raging hardon. We made small talk as I gave my throbbing cock a few strokes.

I look over at my wife and the woman's husband is sitting with my wife and you could tell that he was getting eroused .
I get out of the water and walk over to my wife and he introduces himself , at the same time his big fitted wife barely manages to get out of the water , her huge tits swaying from side to side . He introduces his wife to us .

Maybe it was just my imagination but I had this gut feeling that they were looking for some swapping . His wife sat down next to my wife and tells my wife that she is beautiful . Which made my ears perk up ! After a few minutes they went back to their spot and I told my wife that I thought they were swingers . My wife jokingly disagreed and thought they were just being friendly .

The following day , were at the beach and the other couple arrived later than usual , just about when we were getting ready to leave . Again, we exchanged greetings but kept to ourselves .

Most of the people had left the beach and my wife and I were contemplating where to go out for dinner . My wife turned around to look behind her at the other couple and in disbelieve told me that the guy's wife was jerking him off . I glanced behind me and the guy was laying down and his wife was sitting next to him , one knee up with her big tits hanging in his face and she was stroking his cock like a pro. I also noticed that my wife couldn't stop looking . As she kept looking over her shoulder she was giving me the play by play . She seemed impressed with the way she was pulling his foreskin down over the head . It didn't take long , before my wife announced that " He ejaculated"

Soon after we picked up and left . Back at the room , we would usually shower together or she would get ready to go out while I showered . Usually we would have sex in the morning or late in the evening , but that day she told me to lay on the bed as she sucked my cock then sat on it and rode me until she orgasmed . I sarcastically asked her if the beach show made her horny and her response was " that was so incredibly hot " .

I have to admit that I was surprised to hear that from her , after her initial hesitation to go to the nude beach.
By Thinker
Bet you wish you would have been able to go to the beach and find them again.
By WickedWonder
Nice vacation Pendrek.

Our first experience was at an old stone quarry. On weekends, many young couples would gather for nude sun bathing and after dark, would make out around a large bonfire.

My wife also was very reluctant to take the initial step into nudity. She was a very hot looking girl then but didn't have very big breasts. We laid on a blanket her with a string bikini on when a older gal walked up to us and began talking. She must have been in her mid thirties. Her breasts were large and saggy.

She stopped a minute and in the conversation, suggested sternly to my wife that she needed to take her bikini off and feel the eroticness of the breeze and sun. After she walked away, my wife was real excited asking me if I saw this woman's shaven pussy. Wasn't much shaving going on back then.

We left without her exposing herself that day. A couple weekends later, we returned. After drinking some beers, my wife told me to look, that hairless woman was lying over there. Some older guy had his hand between her legs massaging her bare pussy. Of course I got hard. But then my wife totally shocked me. She sat up, reached behind her back, undid her top and off it came. I looked around to see if anyone was looking and that older woman was smiling as she stared at us. She made a motion to us pointing at this guy whom now had his fingers inside of her.

After several minutes of watching, my wife slid her bottoms off. She laid back on the blanket and I would say about fifteen minutes went by before she opened her legs lying on of her legs over my naked lap. I looked down at her and she had shaven her pussy too.

Another half hour I would guess, and this older woman walked up to us and said, honey you should be proud of your pussy. It looks so beautiful. Of course my wife giggled.

After leaving and on the way home, my wife asked me to stop along the dirt road that weaved through the woods back to the quarry. She got out and headed to an old piece of quarry equipment and disappeared behind it. I followed and when I found her, she was leaning up against it naked as hell. She wanted me to finger her and then fuck her.

Since then, we have visited many nudist spots. You know, we have never been to a public nudist beach though. Mainly lakes, woods, rivers and the same old quarry.

My first wife introduced me in this but the stories with her are real wild.
By Thinker
The older, wiser women bringing the "next generation" along...nice! Just bring sunscreen. Don't want to get a whopper of a sunburn and not be able to fool around for a week. ;)
By Veliki
The first nude beach I ever went to was in Europe on the Adriatic Coast.

I was in my late teens at the time and with women on my mind 99 percent of the time , I headed straight to the nude beach as soon as I found out about it .

The beach was situated in this small bay . Not a very big beach , more long and narrow with a wooded , grassy area towards the back of the beach .

Minding my own business I found a spot near the water against this rock , got naked , swam and enjoyed the sights.

That late afternoon , this women , who at the time was probably in her early forties walks over towards me and sets up her towel within 15 feet of me . Not a bad looking women, short brown hair, C cup breasts and a dark full bush between her legs . Since we sat so close to each other , we made small talk as she asked me where I was from , etc.

I have to admit that although she was an older women , I enjoyed being naked with her . We swam together , shared some lunch she brought, etc. I especially liked the way she was very casual about being naked . Unlike many of the other women I saw at that beach , she didn't have a problem , laying down with her legs spread , or bending over right in front of me . I got a great lesson in anatomy that summer .

It was a few days later when her boyfriend showed up with her to the beach . They were from the mainland and apparently he had been working . My anticipation of possibly loosing my virginity to this women was thwarted when this guys showed up. It was obvious that they were together and enjoyed each others company , but what shocked me was the size of his dick . Flacid , it looked like a slab of meat hanging between his legs . When he played down he could actually drape it across his thigh .

My 7 " incher was no comparison. She was still very friendly with me , but he really kept to himself. I'm sure he just wanted to spend the day with her and not have me hanging around .

I was sitting on my towel one afternoon and I hear her tell him that she was hungry . She wanted him to take her to the outdoor restaurant for nudists right above the beach .

He sitting on this beach chair with one knee up , he lowers his knee and he wags this huge erection at her , telling her " I can't go like this "
By FastFive
Hey Veliki... don't leave us hanging! (no pun intended) :lol:
By Veliki
She just stood there looking at him . Told him to go to the bathroom and jerk off .

He just sat there for a few minutes then they walked up to the restaurant together . He kept to himself most of the time .

I would still talk to her and went into the water with her . He never wanted to go swimming .

That summer I got an eyeful of pussy . That same summer , end of August I lost my virginity on that same beach .
By monkeycoi
Oh Velki! You really had a great summer indeed!
By Veliki
It was the end of the summer and I was going home in a week.

I was at the same nude beach laying there in my spot when I saw this woman walking down the concrete steps at the entrance to the nude beach . From a distance she caught my attention because she had the biggest breasts I had ever seen .
Behind her was another much younger woman with what seemed like very firm pointy breasts . They reminded me of two missiles .

As they walked past me , I couldn't help but stare at them both . They set up their spot near the water on this big flat rock

After checking them out for awhile , I moved over near them , and found out that they were mother and daughter and that they were from Germany. This was the early eighties and nobody shaved their pussies back then. If anything you might see a woman with a neatly trimmed bush or a racing stripe , but most were untrimmed and hairy . The mom had a thick full bush that extended a few inches down her thigh with curly pubic hairs that actually grew up to her belly button. Her tits were big with a little sag with big upturned nipples . As she walked they would sway from side to side . They seemed firm and heavy. Her daughters breasts were a good 38 D , very firm with pointy nipples. She had a brown curly bush but not nearly as hairy as her mothers.

I approached her in the water and we talked . She was 19 , on holiday with her mom at her grandparents house .
She grew up a nudist and not surprisingly she rarely went to a textile beach .

It didn't take long before I moved onto the flat rock with them away from the crowd. We had this spot to ourselves . They would even bring a basket lunch everyday and share it with me .

The daughter was a nice girl , but she was what we would call back then " Butter Face" , which meant everything was hot about her , but her face !

We spent the days , swimming, sunning and a lot of lotion . In the water , we would swim together and I would hold her up or hold her from the back. It was an incredible turn on to feel her big tits and hairy pussy rub up against me .

When we played out on the rock , they both seemed very casual about being naked and would often lay there with their knees up , legs spread, etc. At one point she caught me staring at her mothers gaping pussy as she played their with her legs spread reading a magazine.

My cock was always hanging half thick just laying their next to them. At one point I was putting lotion , actually tanning oil on the daughter , massaging it onto her ass and spreading her butt cheeks just enough to see her pussy spread from the back. She had these tiny hairs that grew up the crack of her ass. I would massage the sides of her big tits and watch them jiggle , but not actually feel her whole breast or nipples. She then rubbed lotion onto my chest and stomach . With my cock getting hard , as her breasts hung and grazed across my chest , I pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock.
Her mother was sitting up watching us and actually told me to pull my foreskin or I would burn it .

I have to admit that as much as I wanted to fuck her daughter , I was just as turned on by the mother . Her breasts were incredible and when she played down or bent over in front of me , her pussy looked so tempting.

I was alone on the rock with the daughter and we were talking about school, etc . She told me that she had a boyfriend back home and how she misses him. She asked me if I had a girlfriend . I did not . She then asked me if I was a virgin , I reluctantly told her that I was . I remember the look on her face when she told me that " sex is very beautiful".

Later we were in the water and I was holding her up as she was floating on her back . With her pointy tits inches from my face it didn't take long before I had a raging hard on.

We were in this little cove surrounded on two sides by these two huge boulders that people would dive off of .
She was standing in front of me , when she wrapped her legs around me and sort of floated on her back .

She then lifted up and wrapped her arms around me . I had a raging hardon pressed against her stomach . She reached for my cock and slowly stroked me , she would stroke it then grab my balls . She asked me if I masturbate , and then told me that she loves to masturbate .

She took me by the hand and lead me out onto the pepple area between the rocks . I thought that she was going to jerk me off . We played down together , she grabbed my cock , started stroking it then put it in her mouth . I reached for her hairy pussy and although I was a virgin , I knew how to finger a woman.

After some heavy petting , she threw her leg over me , guided my cock into her and rode me . As incredible as it was , I remember taking in the moment as I was mesmerized by how good her pussy felt and how incredible her tits looked hanging in my face .

She must of been just as horny as I was because she orgasmed quick . She then laid down on her back and I awkwardly got between her legs . Still remember how good her pussy looked spread and gaping in front of me . Again she grabbed my cock and guided me into her . It must have been obvious that it was my first time because she kept telling me to slow down and she showed me how to rub her clit while I fucked her . As good as it was , I still had the sense to pull out before I came , when she grabbed my ass and told me to " finish inside", apparently she was on the pill .

The next three days , we fucked everywhere, on the beach, in the woods, behind rocks, the parking lot . She told me that she loved sex and needed sex and that she had been having sex for a few years . Also told me that she loved to masturbate and watch guys masturbate .

Her mother must have known we were fucking because we were always disappearing .
By Thinker
You had a nice summer. Nice that they made sure you had lotion applied to all the needed areas. :)
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]