A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
After graduating college and moving back home with my parents . It didn't take long to realize that I wanted my own place . I wasn't making much money so after looking at a few rentals , I didn't have many options. I saw an add in the local paper for a woman looking for a roommate . Skeptical at first , I answered the add , and the woman told me that she lives alone and that she works during the day and travels often . She needed someone to basically take care of her home when she wasn't there , mow the lawn , take care of the pool and house sit . She asked me a few questions about myself , then told me to come over for an interview.

She showed me around the house , a four bedroom ranch with a nice yard and built in pool in the back . She seemed a little eccentric but pleasant enough . She showed me my room and explained that I could share the rest of the house and that I would have to cleanup after myself . The draw back was that I could not have friends over , other than a girlfriend and that I would have to take care of the yard and pool . The good part was that it was only $500.00 per month.

When I thanked her and told her that I would take it , she sheepishly told me that there was one more thing that I should know . She told me that she was a nudist and that she liked being nude around the house and would swim naked outside.

I have to admit that it caught me by surprise . I actually had to think about it for a minute because it's not that I had a problem with seeing a naked woman , but I was concerned about the consequences , after all it was very strange . She wasn't a bad looking woman. She was in her late forties , early fifties at the time . Maybe 5'7" -5'9" , a little chubby with dark brown hair and what seemed like to be 38 D's . She was a stocky build .

I then accepted and told her that I had spent many summers growing up in Europe at nude beaches . She seemed delighted and told me that she felt very comfortable in the nude and assured me that it was in no way a sexual thing . She also told me that it was fine if I decided to keep my clothes on . As I left she told me to give it some thought and that I didn't feel comfortable I shouldn't take th room.

A week later I arrived with my car full of my belongings , which wasn't much . I set up my room then went out to the backyard wear she was lounging by the pool. Truthfully , I was hoping to see her out there naked , but she had on a two piece bathing suit . This was mid June and it started getting hot . A week had gone by and although both of us worked during the day , she had not gotten naked yet . It was a Saturday morning and it was getting hot . What she didn't tell me was that she didn't like to use the air conditioning . She would leave the windows and back door open for a breeze . I was on the deck drinking my coffee when she came out in a robe with a cup of coffee in her hand . We made small talk and she went down to the pool , took her robe off and there it was . Standing there but naked , her breasts looked even bigger . A little saggy with wide areola and thick meaty looking nipples. She had a chubby ass and probably the hairiest pussy I had ever seen . It was a thick dark brown bush that extended from thigh to thigh with a few hairs growing up towards her belly button.

I went down to the pool as she dove in . Honestly , I had seen my share of naked woman but I was mesmerized by the site of those big tits . I must have looked like a big dope standing there when she told me to come on in , and how hot it was going to be today. I should have got naked and jumped in but didn't . I went inside , took a shower and rubbed one out thinking about what had just happened.
By Veliki
A few days later , I came home from work and she wasn't home yet . I kept thinking about her by the pool naked . Although she was twice my age , there was something very sexy about her . Maybe it was because she was very natural and comfortable with her nudity . It was hot and I was feeling horny , so I took my clothes off in my room , wrapped a towel around my waist and went out to the pool.

I was in the pool when I saw her walk out the backdoor and towards me . She was still dressed , we made small talk she told me that she couldn't wait to cool off . Shortly after that , she comes walking towards the pool wrapped in a towel . She removed her towel and I could see the bra strap marks around her back and shoulders . Her breasts seemed so heavy and her bush looked matted down from wearing underwear . She got in the water and we waded in the pool together .

She was very friendly and polite . She didn't have to but she always made me dinner and would talk to me about work or share some details of her life . She told me that she had been married but that her husband had found a younger woman and left her . She came home to divorce papers on her kitchen table and he was gone .

This routine had gone on for at least 3 weeks . Small talk, naked by the pool . Inside the house , she always wore something unless she was going from her room to the shower . At night , she wore a tee shirt , no panties .

We would watch tv together sometimes . I would go out some nights with friends or have dinner out , but we didn't do anything outside the house together, no socializing.

I came home one night just before midnight and she was sitting in the living room on the couch naked watching tv . The lights were off except for the tv light . She had towels draped across the couch . As she sat there she was saying how hot and sticky it is and that she had been in the pool.

That same weekend she spent most of her time naked inside the house and by the pool. I had mowed the lawn and came inside to take a shower , maybe go out and get some dinner , when I saw her there sitting on the couch again . One knee up , big tits hanging and her hairy pussy spread just enough to see her pink pussy lips.

I took a shower , but instead of beating off , I was so horny that I wanted to go sit in the living room naked with her and check out her pussy . I walked out with a towel around me then sat down on the other end of the couch .

I can't remember what she was watching but I do remember that I would have blew my load with just a few strokes had I touched my cock. Trying not to stare at her I could feel myself getting harder .

At one point she got up to make us drinks, gin and tonic was her drink. When she got up , she bent over , within two feet of my face , I was treated to her hairy gaping pussy from the back .

As she was making drinks I sat there with a full hard on, it was like a baseball bat . I gave it a few strokes and I could feel myself getting ready to explode .

She comes walking back into the room with two drinks in her hand , big heavy tits swaying from side to side , hands me my drink and definitely noticed that I had covered my crotch with my towel . She told me to hang the towel outside and let it dry . I didn't dare stand up , so I waited until my erection had subsided , then got up and hung my towel up .

When I came back in and walked past her to sit down , I noticed her eyes staring at my cock hanging thick but not erect . It must have looked red and swollen .

So the days went on like this , spending more time naked at the pool and inside . I stopped worrying about getting an erection and although it was always at the edge , eroused , I was able to control getting a full erection.

What used to turn me on was when she bent over , or she would sit with one knee up and her pussy would spread , or she would lift her breasts and use a towel to dry under them. At one point I was in the pool standing next to the side talking to her and she was laying down on the lounge chair reclined a bit . She's talking to me and then takes her hand and runs it through her pubic hair like a comb . She said something about how " she has to trim this thing " but then it gets so itchy.

That was the first time I told her that she was a good looking woman and how most men like a women who doesn't shave . She was surprised to know that a lot of woman shave completely.
By JerryCal
Always love your stories, Veliki. In most cases I wish I had grown up with the experiences you've had. This is no exception. No doubt this lady roommate of yours enjoyed seeing a young fit man naked, maybe as much as you enjoyed seeing her.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]