A place to share your sexy stories
By powderman8009
When we used to swim in the early mornings at a local pool, the pool attendant would follow my wife into the female change rooms as he went about cleaning the complex. At first I thought that it was a one off mistake on his part but as each day went by I would make sure that I had finished my laps and showered before my wife so I could watch what happened.

She would grab her towel and dress and head for the showers after completing her laps. The attendant would wait a minute or so and then head in hosing down the area as he went. I knew that she stripped off completely for her shower as she told me so and it was pretty obvious what he was going in for. She said that she had seen him in there a few times while she was in there showering but she wasn't overly concerned with him getting a good look at her. Seems like a job with a few perks.

Anyone else have a similar experience?
By HotGomez
. . . a few perks - as in perky nips. Sounds like she had ( has ? ) an exhibitionist streak in her.
Did she ever verbalize any of those fantasies in the bedroom ?
By HotBrando
Nice little story! Would love to know what he saw!!
Knowing she was being watched, did your wife attempt to cover herself, or did she innocently show a little extra?

While in college, I worked at a hotel in a tourist destination during the summer. Each morning, part of my job was to clean the outdoor pool before guests arrived. I remember one VERY sexy MILF that showed up drinking her coffee a few mornings throughout the week. She wore her satin leopard print pajama pants and a white men's undershirt style tank top. I was only 18 or 19 at the time and very shy...BUT, I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful tits and nipples in that nearly sheer top as she walked around the pool edge. Her tits & ass jiggled beautifully as she walked and watched me clean the pool/admire her body.

I lost a lot of fluid to that women....whoever she was.
That memory is crystal clear!! So thankful for women like her/your wife!
By AnonAnon
Powderman, I suspect my wife would enjoy someone watching her showering. She loves to be checked out at the pool and always wears an unlined one-piece that does an adequate job of covering up her crotch, unless you catch her fresh out of the water, but leaves the rest in reasonable view. Her nipples are a medium color so while they are clearly visible close up and I doubt there's anyone there that doesn't by now know what they look like, they don't shine across the pool. I once asked her if a skimpy bikini might show more and reduce the risk of complaints and her explanation was that she preferred to be noticed when standing straight and not bent over with "bulges" and that she doubted anyone would complain. In the entire time I've know here she has never worn a swimsuit that isn't see through on top and nobody has complained so far.
By powderman8009
HotBrando,

I didn't delve too deep into what and how she did in the dressing room apart from ask if she knew that the attendant was in there. I guess that was pretty obvious as he was hosing down the pavement but she did say that she was in the shower when he was in there. I doubt that it would have worried her very much as she isn't too shy about changing (discretely) in public.

One morning I remember we were running late so we just headed for the car (which was parked on the street) after getting out of the pool. We were at the car boot and she took off her swimmers and threw on a dress just as one of the other patrons was heading into the pool.
By AnonAnon
Powderman, my wife likes to show, but doesn't like to talk about it. One of her favorite places to show off is indie gallery show openings where there are usually several other scantily dressed women as well. We went to one this weekend where a photo of her in the nude with her face hidden was featured and she wore a see through dress that showed her chest in so much detail that a friend who had gone with us recognized her in the photo by comparison. The photo also showed her pussy, but with spray paint over it. Our friend made a remark on her snatch that she seemed to appreciate and be completely comfortable with. She even walked to and from the car in the dress in full view of people walking in the street, some of whom whistled. When I asked her about it later, she just brushed it off by saying she didn't think the dress was too showy.
By Jocko64
We had an inground pool in back yard, when we were entertaining adults only a few times my wife would put on a very skimpy bikini that tied on sides and top barely cover niple, she would get on diving board and dive in coming up with the top no longer covering nips and her bottom still in pool. That is when the fun would start as a rule!
By AnonAnon
A pool holds the promise of complete nudity, not possible in too many other places. Ours is a narrow lap pool sandwiched between a tall house and a tall wall for nearly total privacy. When we are alone, my wife likes to lap it naked and then come in through a door that open right on to it that she can leave propped ajar to protect from views when she is coming out of the water. Just once she has done so while I have had a visitor, a gay man, and then emerged naked on the far side of the pool to walk to another door. In a weird way it wasn't as sexy as her typical more confident in your face moves.
By jongson
AnonAnon wrote:A pool holds the promise of complete nudity, not possible in too many other places. Ours is a narrow lap pool sandwiched between a tall house and a tall wall for nearly total privacy. When we are alone, my wife likes to lap it naked and then come in through a door that open right on to it that she can leave propped ajar to protect from views when she is coming out of the water. Just once she has done so while I have had a visitor, a gay man, and then emerged naked on the far side of the pool to walk to another door. In a weird way it wasn't as sexy as her typical more confident in your face moves.
Great idea to privacy indeed, man.
By AnonAnon
It works, but mostly we use the pool well after dark, which ensures complete privacy.
By jay72
Similar experience on holiday.

Back in the day, wife would sunbathe topless but put on her top to go for drinks, swim etc.

In Spain one year, she went to buy some drinks from the bar & returned to the pool side & took her top off as usual.

After a couple of days the barman seemed to catch on what MrsJ was doing, and started to take the money but then tell my wife he would bring the drinks over as he was "busy".

He'd wait a couple of minutes for MrsJ to take off her top and then casually bring the drinks over. He'd delay his visit even more by pouring the coke into the glass whilst stood in front of us. He'd hold out the glass so MrsJ had to sit up to receive it.

I did eventually encourage MrsJ to go buy the drinks topless -- the barmans grin was huge, like my erection :)
By AnonAnon
I noticed similar dexterity on part of a waiter at dinner once, when he would produce a drink for my wife and hold it a weirdly far distance from her so she had to reach just a little bit. I wondered about it, until I noticed that her reach would cause her elastic dress strap to catch on her upper arm and pull the top away from her breast, completely revealing the right side of her chest, shoulder and upper arm. Once I realized this, I enjoyed it for myself the next few times. When I mentioned it to my wife later, she told me that she'd added the elastic to the strap for precisely the functionality I had enjoyed.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]