A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Returned a few days ago from a cruise my wife, her much younger sister and I took to the Caribbean. I much prefer the weather there than here right now.

Mandy, My wife's younger sister whom was a late surprise for their parents, some 25 years after my wife was born, wanted to put this cold messy winter behind us for a couple of weeks. When we told her we were going on the cruise, she all but begged us to go with us. My wife and I were both hesitant about her going with us as one spot we like to spend a couple of days at is a nudist/swingers beach. Some fun times we have had there before. We knew Mandy had no real interests in men and she wasn't aware my wife and I occasionally partake in such pleasures.

Mandy is quite a good looking woman. In her mid thirties now and still not married. I think her liberated attitude and life style sort of scares the guys off. Seldom do we hear about her going on a date. Hell, she might even be a lesbian for all I knew. Even my wife has suggested that to me. Her attitude sometimes just pisses me off and for that reason, I open my mouth too often offending her and we don't see her for weeks. She is tall, slender with wavy blond hair, a nice firm looking rack when she is not hiding behind a business suite. A skinny frame with a small ass. Unfortunately, her attitude destroys the desires of men wanting her.

We had arrived at our first stay and all my wife could think about was to get her bikini on and head for the beach. Yes at almost 60 now, my wife still turns heads especially while wearing her bikini. Mandy said she would catch up with us down on the beach. We headed down, found some lounge chairs and laid back to enjoy the sun and warmth. Of course, my wife had to draw the attention of passing men. She always does. Suddenly, here comes Mandy. She is wearing a thin white sun dress that the sun shined right through. It was very easy to see, she had a string bikini on. When she took it off, I was even aroused as her bikini was not a whole lot of cover. I guess I never realized just how nice her body was perched on top of her long legs. When she laid down in a lounger, both my wife and I noticed how skinny her bottoms were and her lips were begging to explode out beside the thin material. Neither of us though said a word.

When we returned to our bungalow, I commented to my wife while her sister was taking a shower, asking her if she noticed that Mandy had shaved. My wife told me that she had went to the spa on the ship and had a waxing done. My wife then lowered her bikini bottoms down showing off her waxing to me. Now she had my attention as I quickly had to feel her smoothness. Both of us were getting worked up and my hand was still feeling my wife when Mandy stepped out of the bathroom and caught us.

She giggled and made the comment for us to get a room. Duh! We had one. Of course, it sort of ruined the mood.

After a night out in the village and several drinks, we returned to our bungalow. I just knew I wasn't getting any sex because Mandy was staying with us. I figured she was sleeping on the couch. They both used the bathroom to get ready for bed and then I took my shower. When I came walking out of the bathroom, both my wife and Mandy were in our bed under the sheets. So what was going on I thought as they began playing head games with me.

All the sudden. the sheet came flying off and on the bed was my wife, in a sexy as hell see through white teddy ans her sister in a pair of thin white frilly panties, garter belt to match and that was all. No top. Join us my wife asked.

More later if interetsed.
By WickedWonder
I was just a bit shy of joining her sister. After all, she had been such a bitch over the years. I decided to decline the invitation. My wife knew why. I sat in a chair and watched as they continued anyway. No not with each other but both put on one hell of a show masturbating beside each other.

The next day we headed back to the ship. It was around noon that we had to be back. Now this was a different cruise ship. Our room was huge and lavish this time. It had a nice big deck outside of a large sliding glass door. Shortly after getting underway, I went for a walk while my wife and her sister stayed at the room. They wanted to shower and freshen up. When I returned, I felt the breeze coming from the ocean. I walked out to the deck and both my wife and Mandy were lying on the deck completely naked in the sun. My wife smiled at me but Mandy had her eyes closed. Noticing her knees in the air supported by her feet, legs spread wide apart giving me one hell of a view of her tight pussy, I got on my knees, moved between her legs very quietly and lowered my face right into her pussy burying my tongue into her. She screamed out ans jumped. I grabbed her hips and pulled her right back into me. I sucked on her and in no time, she was squealing with an orgasm. Damn she is loud during her orgasms.

Still, I wasn't ready to slam home in her. Instead, I dropped my pants, pulled off my shirt and climbed behind my wife whom had moved around to watch me eat her sister on her hands and knees. I began doggy fucking my wife as her sister sat up and watched us. I did notice her fingers played with her pussy the whole time. I lost control as my wife milked me and blew my load inside of my wife. When I pulled out, Mandy moved in quickly and licked her sister's pussy lapping my cum out of her.

Again, I dressed and left them to each other.

That evening while my wife and I had dinner, she asked me why I would fuck her sister. I told her I had no clue as to how man guys she has jumped in bed with. She laughed and then asked me if I knew that she preferred women. I really had never paid any attention. Then my wife said she switched to women when she was in high school after her first boy friend was way to rough with her. Hasn't had any cock since she said. Then she said, her sister really wants to be fucked again.
By Thinker
Nice stories of your trip. Glad she enjoyed your oral ministrations. Love it when the woman gets off by a tongue!
By HotGomez
Sisters together - nuthin' can top that . . . . sounds like it's not over yet !!
By WickedWonder
It was the next day when my wife asked again if I would fuck her sister. "You know you want to" she said. I replied I did want to but was afraid of her spewing it out to everyone she met. I was trying to make excuses of any kind not to get involved. I knew how her sister was and how she could be.

That afternoon we walked up on the sun deck where I knew other women would be topless. Guess whom was lying in a chair not just topless but completely nude. Thing of it was she was carrying on a conversation with another female. She saw us and asked if we were joining her. I just walked away while my wife talked to her a few minutes.

Later after dinner, we were to depart the ship for a night of town partying. She came out of the bathroom completely naked again. I saw quickly she had shaved her pussy. She walks right up to me, grabs my hand and yanks it right to her pussy. She asked me to feel it and make sure she got all the stubble off. No big deal as I felt her up getting her nice and wet and breathing hard. My wife just watched as she was sort of humping my hand. Then I just walked away. I knew it, the mouth began throwing her usual bitchy words out.

After a night on the town and returning to the ship everyone feeling very good, both my wife and her climbed in our bed and began playing around. This time, she went down on my wife and got her off. I was a bit shocked as they paid no attention to me eating each other and finger banging each other. I let them play for a long time before I grabbed both pairs of their panties, walked over to the bed, grabbed Mandy's arm and tied it to the headboard with my wife's panties. Then doing the same with her panties. My wife just sort of sat there watching. I then rolled her over so her arms were crossed and told her to shut the fuck up and lay there. She was going to get some of her bitchy attitude returned.

I took off my clothes and climbed on the bed behind Mandy while my wife watched. Ramming my finger in and out of her pussy got her so wet that she was dripping off my fingers. I smeared it over her tiny little bum hole and then positioned my cock to her ass. I wasn't easy as I pushed in to her. She squealed out liking it. I began fucking her ass while my wife began playing with her clit.

I pulled back fast to shove my cock in her harder and it fell out of her ass. Just as I went to shove it back in her ass, she jumped and my cock slid easily into her pussy. I began fucking her tight pussy hard. I was putting some effort into slamming her when my wife moved around in front of her. Slid her legs down and forced her to eat my wife as I fucked her. Neither my wife or I are like this. We usually get wild but gently.

After several minutes of Mandy muffling out squeals and breathing very hard. I filled her pussy full of my seed.

After a nice soaking in the tub, the three of us climbed on the bed, me hoping to get some sleep. I ended up in the middle.

The next morning I was waken with Mandy over the top of me inching down on my morning wood.

Sorry folks, I don't get time to get on here much anymore but will continue soon.
By Thinker
You are cruising on your cruise. I bet that wasn't the last time with both either.
By FastFive
Ah, sisterly incest. How sweet. :roll:
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]