A place to share your sexy stories
By brewerfan777
We were in Madison for art on the square when my wife decided she needed some new sandels.We end up at a mall that had a shoe store called Morgan shoes.My wife was wearing a low cut sundress and nothing else.She found a pair of sandels she liked and asked the sales person to get her size.Little did we know that this store still had the sales people that helped you fit your shoes and as luck would have she got a male sales person.As he sat down in front of her on his little stool I knew he had the perfect view right up my wifes dress to see her cleanly shaven pussy.I made my way behind them to make like I was looking at shoes on the rack and watched as my wife bent over to feel her toe giving this guy a view of her now completely exposed breast as she smiled at me.Buy now her sundress was already a little above her knee and has he lifted her leg to adjust the straps he had the most perfect view of those sweet pussy lips. I could not believe my wife was letting this guy look right up her dress and seemed to open her legs a little further with each new pair of sandel he brought out.He must of spent a good half an hour helping her in and of sandels so I know he was really enjoying the show as she was constantly bending over to show her breasts.She knew she was getting me all excited has well as the salesman and I could hardly wait to get her back to the hotel.
By AnonAnon
Brewerfan, what a great story. I love it when my wife picks and interesting stranger to show to. She's never shown a stranger in a shoe store, but she did once cheer up an ex who had recently broken up with his girlfriend by wearing a see through dress and buying a pair of boots off him. It was nothing he hadn't seen before, but I think he enjoyed seeing her in date make-up in a thin short woolen dress designed to hide nothing.
By sjd0404
Great stories guys

I recently took Ginger out to see a band play in Germantown. My surprise was when she decided to leave her coat in the car. She had on a very nice silver sequined top; low and narrow straps. She sat down at a table and I went to the bar for martinis. When I came back with the drinks, she had sat right under a light. That is when may surprise got interesting. She had a black sheer bra on. The sequins only disguised her nipples. She wanted to dance and she drew the bands attention right away. I could tell she was trying to fulfill there staring.

The lead singer spent some time at our table, staring at her tits and she was making sure he got a good view. I couldn't see his hand but I can guess. After some more dancing we left and I could see a smile of satisfaction.
By AnonAnon
Great story, sjd, incorporating some of my favorite things, a bit of surprise, a desire to attract and the handling of that attraction with aplomb. How do you react in these situations?

I've noticed that, despite her obvious comfort with exposure, my wife likes to check in with me from time to time on something she's going to wear. My opinion from the start has been that what she wears is her business and that I have no trouble having her as my date in anything or nothing and she has never shirked from pushing the boundaries. I assume she does this out of respect for our relationship and I always try to strike a balance between letting her know it is in her hands and letting her know I enjoy it.

While at the mall recently, she pointed out a pant suit with a very plunging neckline top. The sort of top that not only plunges exposing chest and stomach, but also shows a lot of boob and underboob. A very intimate near-naked look for anyone within a few feet. I shrugged and her response to portray my attitude as being OK as long as the wearer was OK with it. The same suit appeared on our date yesterday. On her broad shoulders, it was every more revealing than on the mannequin. She selected an open restaurant within the same mall to eat at and provided many a mall-goer with ample "information". She then produced tickets to a crowded "The Force Awakens", ensuring several people near us would have to see the movie again from having missed parts of it watching her lying provocatively in the electric recliner. I was stealing quite a few glances myself when the light from the screen was bright enough. Her reaction at the end of the night? "Did you see how many guys wouldn't even pretend to look at my face?" She was laughing.
By sjd0404
Thanks for asking anon

I usually get a rise out of these situations. I tried wardrope suggestions in the past that weren't well aceepted. Ginger needs to feel sexy and wanted sometimes and not always by me. If it is innocent fun I am ok with it. So far it has. Watching another guy eye fuck Ginger is ok, she goes home with me.
By AnonAnon
Thanks for the answer.

My wife enjoys being eye fucked and she's provocative enough that she usually gets comments that she enjoys and also enjoys making sure the person that made them knows they're welcome. A few years ago, I took her to a local leather goods shop to buy a jacket. At one point, she casually removed her tank to try the jacket against her skin, because that's how she usually wears them. She didn't even break conversation with the store owner through the entire process, up to where she removed it and put back her tank and she made it a point to pose her boobs beautifully with a smile. The guy was totally at ease and chatting with her like he'd seen her strip every day for ten years.

I never make wardrobe suggestions because they would be less risque than what she comes up with.
By Jocko64
My wife's favorite thing, she loves shopping for clothes and shoes. I never paid much attention and never wanted to go with her. One day she talks me into it, I go, not really paying attention to what she is wearing. First looking at dresses, tells me to stand in spot where she can show me. well first dressing room she went in she leaves door ajar, I am watching and when she strips I see no panties just the thigh highs and her nips showing in this push up shelf bra. Now I am interested. She put on great show for me but then we go to shoe department she tells where to stand and watch. Man I am watching these guys (salesmen) and a couple other guys looking at her bald pussy and then she unbuttons a couple buttons on blouse and they are checking her lovely nipples. I was hooked on shopping with her from then on.
By sjd0404
Ginger wants to go to a car show tonight. This means she attracts guys to the car and then they end up checking out Ginger. I have strict orders to be across the parking lot and watch the action. after the shows she wants to go to the fireworks. She wants to try something new; topless car and driver under the show in the sky.
By AnonAnon
sjd, how'd the car show go?

Where we live, going topless is legal for women. My wife's never done it, but she's worn completely see through tops braless in very public places. She once wore a crochet fishnet top braless to a movie in the local park where there were police at the entrance. The gaps were about and inch and doing very little to hide her breasts and nipples and hundreds of people were gawking so it was very noticeable. Never had a problem. I was surprised at how easy it was to get used to her walking around essentially topless and hanging out like that on the lawn for hours.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]