A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Seeing an old, old girlfriend the other day instantly brought back a flashback from my early years. I think it flash backed on her too but she said nothing.

I was 20 years old dating a hot skinny young blond whom was working as a receptionist at a doctors office. She was attending college to become a nurse at the time. The doctor was in his early thirties. His name was Jake or we called him Doc Jake. My girlfriend everyone called Bernie Her real name, not important.

It was about this time of the year and they had an in office Christmas Party after closing hours. Doc Jake asked if I would come down for the party. I accepted and arrived just before they closed. After the doors were locked, I was introduced to Doc Jake's wife, Mel. She was a tall shapely slender dark haired woman whom looked like she was the richest bitch in the world. Everyone had brought cookies and candy, the Doc and his wife provided horderves and several bottles of chilled wine and champagne. There were probably six nurses, the Doc, his wife, another nurse's boyfriend and a husband.

The party lasted about two hours and the gifts the Doc bought his staff was pretty nice. But one of the gifts was special. The one him and his wife bought Bernie. She blushed bright red when she opened it. It was a sexy shear Santa suite. Why they bought her this? It was a joke when she started dating me because I was actually her first boyfriend and they teased her about it.

Just about everyone had left except of course, the Doc, his wife, Bernie and myself. I guess we got the clean up duty. Bernie and I were in the lobby cleaning up the mess when the Doc and his wife disappeared. We finished and had just walked back into the office and found Bernie's Christmas gift out of the box spread out on the receptionist's counter. She looked at me sort of puzzled and then she gasped a gulp of air. Standing in the doorway of the main exam room was the Doc and his wife. He had on nothing but a Santa's hat and a piece of Mistletoe tied around his cock and balls. Mel had on a similar Santa Suite as they bought Bernie. Instantly I got a hard on seeing this tall shapely nice sized tits woman that I could see right through that sheer suite.

The Doc asked Bernie if she was going to model her gift or not. He then told me to come on in the room while Bernie got her gift put on. I think Bernie had quite a bit to drink as she giggled her little voice out and told me to go ahead and she would be right in. I hesitantly walked towards the door and looked in. Mel had already gotten on an exam table and had her legs in the stirrups. The Doc was already between her legs and was rubbing her pussy through her sheer thin panties. He told me to come on over and join him and have a look. I waited a second for Bernie to join us but he insisted I come over. Just as I get between Mel's legs, she reached down pulling her panties aside giving me a view of her wet slightly hair covered pussy. You want to taste it she asked. I reached up and stroked her with a finger tip. She cooed a bit and when I went to stroke across her pussy again, she grabbed my hand and pulled it into her wet hole. My finger slid right inside of her.

I was now focused on the Doc's wife's pussy. I heard the Doc speak out saying "Oh so nice" I look up and Bernie is standing very seductively in the doorway. Through her Santa outfit, I clearly could see her tits, nipples and through her crotch less red panties was her deft of blond hair and tight pussy lips. The smile on her face was so cute and seductively. The Doc walked over to her and instantly hugged her with a deep long french kiss as his hand went right to her open panties.

Was I jealous? Sort of yet my fingers were inside of his wife. The Doc took Bernie's hand and walked her over to where I was standing. Bernie didn't hesitate to join her finger with mine. Mel stopped us momentarily so she would slide her panties over her shiny long legs then putting her legs back up in the stirrups so we had an unrestricted access.

What threw me off was when Bernie began pushing her finger up into Mel. I stepped back watching as Bernie began making Mel moan. Then the ultimate shocker when Bernie squatted down, pulled out the foot rest on the exam table and knelled down on it. Her face went right up to Mel's pussy and she began sucking and licking her boss's wife.

More to come as did we all.
By Thinker
Oh to be in your shoes!!! I bet those were some fond memories. What happened next?
By WickedWonder
It sort of bothered me watching Bernie getting Mel off. I wasn't paying any attention to Doctor Jake until he caught my attention with a grunt and then saw Bernie sort of jolt forward harder into Mel. Yes he was now behind her and had planted his cock into my girlfriend.

Like a dumb ass or maybe just overwhelmed, I still had my clothes on. The more the Doc fucked Bernie the less she licked on the Doc's wife Mel.

Finally Bernie was paying no more attention to Mel. Mel looked over at me and asked me what I was waiting for. Kind of caught me off guard. She giggled and told me to get them fucking clothes off. As I watched the looks on Bernie's face, I stripped down. Yep, the man in the boat was hard alright. Mel told me to come over to her and she rolled her head to the side, slid over and took my cock into her mouth. Oh I knew she had done this before. She could swallow it clear to my balls. The Doc was taking his time as Bernie still was face to pussy with Mel.

I heard Doc mumble out he was going to knock her up as he pushed deep into her. Sure enough, he exploded and Bernie squealed out. They held there watching Mel sucking away on me for quite awhile. Then Bernie stood up as the Doc pulled out of her. Bernie told him his cum was running down her legs and giggled. Mel let go of my cock and told me it was my turn to get some pussy. I stepped around between her legs. The Doc reached up grabbing a doctors ceiling light and turned it on and pointed down at Mel's pussy. He giggled and asked me if I wanted to examine it before I messed it up.

Hell I didn't know what he meant. He pulled out a drawer and pulled out a instrument. He moved beside Mel and pushed it inside of her wet pussy and then spread her open wide. He told me to go ahead and have a look. Kind of weird looking down into her pussy. With the aide of the light, I could see every ridge and her cervix. He then eased it out of his wife and giggled. I get to see more of them than you can imagine.

He stepped back and told me to have fun with her. Mel was more than eager for me to fuck her. Once I slid easily into her, she lifted her legs out of the stirrups and lifted them up to her chest. Slam me hard she told me. I began putting all I could into it as her juices splattered all over. Shit, I guess this was what you would call squirting while getting fucked.

I was about ready to cum when she stopped me. Not that hole she said. That is when Bernie stepped up next to me, reached down grabbing my cock and pushed back on me until I was out of Mel. She slid my cock down to Mel's rose bud and told me Mel wants it in here. Oh shit, My first anal fuck. I eased it in her as Bernie and the Doc, one on each side, watched. Bernie massaged Mel's clit as I entered. Mel became very loud telling me Yes and to fuck her ass hard. It was like she was squeezing my cock off.

I couldn't help it and unloaded in her ass. God what a feeling.

It was Bernie's time to get on the table and let Mel clean her out. The Doc sat down on his stool and I stood over them watching. Mel began sticking her tongue inside of Bernie and would pull away to show me the Doc's cum in her mouth that she had sucked out of Bernie.

The real surprise was when the Doc handed Mel a razor. He told her to clean up Bernie so I could have a nice bare piece to have fun with. Another fun part I had never seen before. A bare pussy.

I did nail Bernie and got to cum in Mel's pussy. before it all ended.

Several days later, Bernie told me she wanted to do a lot more of this kind of sex. Share herself with others. I really wasn't ready even that night to share her. Even though it was fun, I think the only reason at that point I allowed it to happen was the fact Mel had spread it out for me. Our relationship ended in bed. I had just or should I say, Bernie had just got done fucking me when I told her it was time for her to find some new friends. What an idiot I was.
By Thinker
Sounds like you had a blast! Wonder if that was the first time Bernie "played" with Doc and Mel.
By blondwife
I agree with Thinker, It sounds like it was not their first time together.
By AnonAnon
Doesn't sound like the first time to me either.

Don't feel too badly about breaking up with Bernie. I dated a girl that liked sharing herself for many years. What I liked most was her ability to break social taboos, not so much seeing her get naked in front of someone else. There was something erotic about having her buddy over and seeing her naked in front of both of us on the couch with everything on display or having sex with her and then having her walk out of the room and sit around naked in front of someone else. It was kind of liberating and made me more honest with my sexual desires. However, the lifestyle is intense and comes with emotional adventure that can get old. I was bored of it and found myself happier with a more conventionally sexy partner.
By WickedWonder
Well guys, She had told me that it all started when she was 17, in school and got this job through OTJ training. After a couple of weeks, Mel and another nurse were caught by Bernie making out in the Doc's office. Beings she was still only 17, they wouldn't let her partake. But then on her 18th Birthday, They threw her a party and got her drunken. I guess it was Mel, and two other nurses whom seduced her and she liked it. So thus, they continued with the little parties. Doc Jake joined them shortly after her first pleasure at the office.

I understood I was the first other guy besides the Doc that had joined them.

I know now, she has been continuing her escapades every since. But today, she is no longer the hot skinny girl I knew then. She looks like someone has rode her constantly over the years. WORN OUT!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]