A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
Halloween always provides an excuse to show off and this year was no exception. The costume of choice was a thin black dress with a high slit worn over a panty made of a piece of orange card and string. Just enough to cover when standing still, but loose rather than pinned by a string between the legs. The string holding it was glued in place to keep it all mostly located. We painted her pussy black in a strip to keep it covered from view in case the card moved too much. The dress provided good views of the card, which provided good views of the dark underneath. A mask and a little nipple action up top completed the look.
By redback
Sounds pretty hot mate. Dont spose you got a pic for us???
By AnonAnon
Thanks! No online image sharing yet, though we've enjoyed a few photo projects of late, at least one of which did get exhibited though with the identity hidden well enough. Any images would be pretty tame by the standards of this site anyway.
By redback
This site is mainly devoted to nude photography which is great. I love a nude woman, I wouldn't be here otherwise. I have even seen some comments ridiculing people for not being nude. I think they are being very narrow minded personally. I also like erotic photography and you don't need to be nude for that. A woman who is comfortable with herself and dressed to accentuate her body can be very erotic. And I think your lady may well fit that category.
PM me if you would like to share with an appreciative and respectful gent.
By AnonAnon
Thanks, Redback. It is not for nothing that the nude is one of the great themes in photography. Nudity in the studio or a set is art more than erotica. The two times my wife did it for photographer student friends, it was a lot of work, and the photographers were more stressed about getting the project done as per vision than copping a feel. Nudity in public requires quite a bit more something than either of us have. Kudos to those who can pull it off.
By Superone
Just read about Halloween ! Those were fun parties in our younger days, Some friends, including us really dressed for it, Copped many a feel from ladies and they sometimes did not know who I was, at same time my lovely wife was getting felt up. Many fun times, we went to a party one time and wife and I both had sex with others, that was a wild one! Hated to go home but about 3 AM it brokr up. Now getting to the photos, my wife did her first photo shoot with a pro at age 45, I was presented with the gift of 150 plus photos on our anniversary, they started very tame and went to very explicit. She did 5 shoots with this pro photographer in his studio, he loved her mature tight body. The last three shoots she rewarded him with her bald pussy and expert mouth.
By FastFive
POIDH.
By AnonAnon
My wife's Halloween costumes are always fun.

One year, she went topless over white pants, but we used wide blue masking tape to outline a rectangles pattern on her and painted it in with body paint. The paint dripped on to the white pants as if she'd been painting a wall. A paint-coated roller hung off a belt loop in the pants. The wide masking tape routed over her nipples.

Another year, I wanted her to go topless again, but we couldn't figure out a costume so she went as Catherine Banning from The Thomas Crown Affair and wore a see through black dress. We sprayed glow in the dark paint on the inside of it through a round holed grate to give it some modesty. She didn't like the idea of a thong, because it would be excessively visible, so she shaved completely, which did a great job of not drawing attention to her pussy. The dress was a hit, because essentially there was a nude woman at the party, but one you could talk to and enjoy looking at without feeling like a perv.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]