A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
A recent health scare caused my wife to lose some weight and has allowed her to wear tops with plunging necklines without being too provocative. A flatter chest, less cleavage, the ability to show more chest without spilling out and wearing tighter tops without them getting out of shape has left her experimenting with showing off her collarbone and flat midriff. I've always been a fan of visible nipples, but find myself liking the plunging neckline with opaque nipple concealing top more and more.

What do you guys think?
By AnonAnon
My wife has been steadily building a wardrobe of plunging neckline dresses and getting comfortable wearing them and with what they show. Where see through shows the nipples first, the plunging neckline aims to show everything but and it has been fun watching my wife in dresses that provide generous views of her boobs and are thin and stretchy enough to provide detailed contour information on her nipples. Watching her sitting becomes a joy as the dress gaps and the boobs sag a little providing generous views of the under boob curves. Having already showed off her nipples for years, she doesn't care about potential slips or the application of tape to secure against them. The next step might be to add a plunging neckline and high slit to a sit down dinner!
By AnonAnon
The search for the perfect high slit plunging neckline dress continues, but a fun realization has been that plunging necklines invite more stares than see through tops. Perhaps because they appear more intentional or perhaps because they don't show the taboo nipple, people seem to feel more comfortable looking and complimenting.
By Shardog
Plunging necklines are definitely a lot of fun. The deep cowl tops and dresses offer great opportunities to give a show or cover up when you want to. My favorite for my wife to wear are the deep plunge cowl neck tops. Some of them you just can't keep closed and a tit pops out with a slight breeze or any movement. The waiters love them too!
By AnonAnon
My wife usually wears tight of stretch fit dresses, but she's been experimenting with loose-fitting plunging dresses of late. One trick she's learned from her best friend is to apply the double-sided tape to the outside underside of her boobs. This allows the dress to fall open to where the entire boob and nipple are visible all the way from just above the navel up, but it isn't that obvious outside a narrow angle of view from the side. It has been fun sitting to one side with an unobstructed view of a naked boob while being aware of the waiter having an equally good view from the other side. The complete nakedness is a nice change from see thru. Every detail of the nipple and boob is visible where even a very flimsy see thru top provides a lot of cover. I find myself comfortably looking at the bumps on her areolae and even the folds of her nipples in a restaurant without feeling like I'm straining unnaturally to look down a blouse. With opaque dresses, she can also go to very thin silky materials that have a way of draping provocatively over her body. One is so flimsy it even forms over her bush if the wind is strong enough.
By AnonAnon
My wife's date outfits represent a continuous push towards wearing less and less concealing clothing in increasingly public environments. A backless halter neck dress with a high-waisted skirt that was more slits than fabric in a medium weave that revealed nipple pink and chest curvature and bone structure was today's choice. The wife selected a restaurant in a local park, a mile-long walk distant. There are few things as heady as having a lady on your arm that is unafraid to break with convention and who gives the impression that what little she has on is more for your comfort than her own. My only regret was that I did not enjoy the front on view of her in the sun that those along the way were getting and had to settle for what I could see in the lower restaurant light.
By Jocko64
My wife was never big on plunging necklines, she wore lots of button up blouses that she could control the view, of her sheer bras or shelf bras. She was an exhibitionist though, was very proud of her beautiful body. Never wore any panties ! I loved it!
By AnonAnon
In our dating life, my wife used to wear a very short dress that had buttons all down the front. It was tightly fitted to her thin frame and she'd wear it with a lot of buttons undone and nothing on underneath. The dress was to thin to hide underwear lines anyway. One day, while she was playing around with fake lightsabers at a Star Wars party, I realized that she was flashing a lot of landing strip as she moved. I decided not to mention it to her, because I figured she'd be embarrassed, but she brought it up herself and seemed to have enjoyed it. I realized that she loved wearing the dress and had not a care who saw what.
By SweetStephanie
When my husband and I go out I never wear a bra. I will usually wear something thin and see through and even if it covers my chest my nipples can been seen though my top. My man gets off knowing other men can see my breasts. As for plunging necklines I have a club dress that is black and plunges. Any movement leaves nothing to the imagination. When we go clubbing it draws lots of attention!
By AnonAnon
SweetStephanie, there's something heady about being with a woman who is completely as ease in the nude even when not in private. My wife once wore a crochet backless halter-neck fishnet top to a movie screening at the main park in our city. Short hair. Nipples poking out. No cover at all. Just about topless. Even with literally thousands of guys looking at her chest, she was no different than at any other time.

Of late I've been enjoying her wearing very low spaghetti strapped halter dresses that provide minimal cover from her beautiful shoulders to under her boobs. She's been wearing a lot of entirely see through dresses with folds and frills rather than underwear providing cover. They're great for providing views of a sleek nude body while still being acceptable to wear out.
By AnonAnon
We found ourselves with a free evening today and decided to get pizza at the local family-run joint we like. Instead of her usual thin tee over jeans, my wife decided to wear a formal long dress with a plunging neckline dressed down with sneakers and a headband. The dress provides a lot of coverage everywhere except the neckline, but is very thin and just loose enough that it doesn't shape the body, just reveals it. What it does with her tits is perfect, just slightly touching them to reveal pencil-eraser nipples bouncing under the top, but not crushing them flat. The neckline reveals a generous amount of underboob curvature that looks great when she sits down and a little sag works its way into her boobs. The pizza place is small so the staff, whom we know well, got their usual joy out of her outfit and we had a few double-takes from customers, but for the most part my wife enjoyed shaking her wares at me and watching me salivate.
By Shardog
AnonAnon, I have to say how lucky you are to have a wife so open about who sees her. Does she set up these outfits checking out the possible views she will give in the mirror before going out? Or does she just wing it?
So Hot. One day you will have to bestow apon us a slight glimpse of your world. :D
By AnonAnon
Thanks, Shardog. What I enjoy about it is that she loves to bring people into the fun. The women push it more themselves and the guys get more comfortable with compliments. Sexy is better when shared.

She picks her outfits carefully, but there's no checking in the mirror or worrying about what is showing once she has it on. Wardrobe malfunctions do occur, but I've never seen her particularly mind though she does fix them when she wears the same dress again. At a dinner late last year, a ruffle on a complicated dress got caught on a chair and ripped, revealing her leg all the way up to her butt crack and showing just a hint of where the cheeks parted at the bottom. The dress still looked great, just very daring. When I mentioned it to her, she told me that the hostess, a friend of ours, had already complimented her on the "modification".
By AnonAnon
Shardog, speaking of her being open about who sees her, she did get miffed with a neighbor who creeped her out by showing up at the back door which is glass. She was naked loading the washer and he knocked only after she saw him looking in, which made her think he'd been checking her out for some time. Instinctively, she went to the door and took the check he came to drop off and remained confident despite her nudity, but when she told me about it later, I could tell that the way it happened didn't sit well with her. I felt that it was crude, but excusable for obvious reasons and we had a good laugh over it.
By AnonAnon
Shardog, I thought of your comment on checking out a dress before going out yesterday when my wife miscalculated and underdressed for an intimate musical event at a friend's home. Her choice of dress was a soft stretch wrap that ties low and show off a lot of chest, but the main attraction is that it is so soft that it provides zero support or shaping to her breasts, which tend to take on a beautiful shape and move a lot, allowing the nipple to continually scribe pointedly against the fabric. It isn't the most revealing dress she has, but it is so erotic that I always find myself staring and feeling a little embarrassed about it. My wife usually pairs it with a dark thong panty that highlights her crotch just a little bit when light gets under the dress, but she wore it without panties yesterday to keep all the attention on the wonderful nipple action above. Small changes in her weight can impact how the dress flows, but yesterday it was nipples grazing perfection.

When we arrived at the venue, we found everyone else very conservatively dressed. The musician wasn't a friend of the friend, but a friend of the friend's mother! The usual complimentary stares were replaced by looks that were clearly enjoying the show, but were somehow stiffer. I saw my wife glance downwards at her chest a few times, something I rarely see her do, and walked up to her, calmly adjusting the dress at the shoulder a little bit to show a little more. This seemed to convey to her that I was publicly endorsing her dress. She admitted later that she had been feeling a little self-conscious, but had enjoyed the feeling, because she hadn't felt it in years.
By AnonAnon
We decided to go to a small new Italian restaurant that has recently opened in our neighborhood and my wife elected to wear a dark grey stretch spaghetti strap dress. The dress was slightly more concealing than pantyhose and relied on a complex jacquard weave for modesty around the waist, but left the chest with coverage only from color and lack of light. When she walks in that dress in the evening, cars' headlights can punch through it effectively rendering it completely see through from top to bottom, which gives her a thrill and puts her in a perky mood for dinner. Tonight was no different and the lighting inside the restaurant was perfect for discreet viewing by several. We'll be back.
By Jocko64
with my lovely lady it was almost always button up blouses, she wore them in her job with a suit, very professional looking but underneath it was either a shelf bra or a very sheer one and never panties (always had pair in purse though) and thigh Highs. She was in full control of the views she wanted to give.
One day I went to school to have lunch with her and she was in the teachers lunch room, sitting at table talking to about 6 or 7 other teachers, I sat next to guy who was next to her, I looked over and her blouse was partially open and you could see one of her 34D's nipple in a shelf bra. I found out when she got home that she had just given guy (friend of mine) a blowjob on his free period and forgot to button up all the way. She was really upset that she had gone back in library that way with all the students in there, said she finally realized it when a couple of the boys were starting at her tits.
By AnonAnon
My wife prefers to wear something and let the chips fall where they may. The lack of control gives her a thrill. The place we see teenagers checking her out sometimes is at a public pool we go to on occasion. She always wears unlined bikinis that are super skimpy because she usually swims nude in our private lap pool and likes it that way. She's comfortable that way, but once in a while she gets some social misfit really staring and it can get uncomfortable.
By Jocko64
Anon, that is funny about bikinis, my wife had some she cut lining out of, we had big inground pool in back yard and she would be in there naked when kids were not around, my neighbor loved it I think! If kids around she would put conservative suit on, I think she had at least a dozen of them! Adult nights (when kids away) she would don a sheer bikini to show off to guests of which some were swap partners. One of the most memorable evenings in pool was one night our old neighbors came over about 6 PM, I was in kitchen, she was in pool in bikini, broad daylight. Our pool was somewhat secluded but neighbors if upstairs in house could have good view. Friends come, he goes outside to pool, his wife helping me make drinks for us, she looks out kitchen window and tells me to come over and see this. My buddy sitting on edge of pool, my wife standing naked sucking his dick! His wife says come on and we head to our master bedroom and she is naked by time we get there. I get a suck and a fuck and we still going at it when they came in looking for us. It was fun evening!!

I have something I have to do in Atlanta and some how or other one of the teachers (a FB) she had worked with was at his brothers house in Atlanta. We end up being invited to stay there, it is summer and hot and his bro has big house, lots of room. We say OK. Had nice time day we arrived, next AM I am out doing my business, get done about 2 and head back to the house we are staying at. Now this house has large kidney shaped in ground pool and they are all out back swimming and laying around drinking. I walk put back to say HI before I put suit on and I see the hosts wife in a white string bikini and my wife in a suit I had not seen before. It was black and high cut on hips and almost like a string bikini bottom, her lovely ass in plain view but the best part was it was on shoulder of course but "V" down front hardly containing her 34D's and going below belly button. I was like holy shit! We had great afternoon, my lovely wife's tits would frequently fall out of her suit, so everyone got the show. That night we all feeling no pain, when we went to bed she said she wanted to do her friend one more time (her FB), about 2 hours later she comes to bed with me and says do you want some sloppy seconds, she had sucked him and then fucked him. On way home she told me that as soon as I had left to do my business she took care of his needs. She said they went swimming about noon and when his brother and SIL came out to pool she had started to give him a blowjob, she stopped but his SIL said go ahead don't let us stop you, she said it was strange but she got back on her knees and swallowed his load with an audience. A first for her!

About 2 years later her teacher FB asked her to meet him in Atlanta again only they were staying downtown in hotel, she drove down on a Thursday afternoon, did their thing (this is what she told me) went to dinner then bed, next AM get up, eat breakfast and are going to walk around Atlanta and knock on door just before ready to leave. It is his brother who is now divorced from that wife. They go with him, showing sites around town, they go back to hotel, he heads home to change and they going to dinner. After dinner back to room, all feeling no pain, going to have nightcap, wife said she wanted to get in sleep clothes, his brother said just take all off, we will not mind. She laughs and told them Oh Yeah you would like that. She said she took clothes off and just put a hotel robe on leaving her high heels and thigh highs on. They sit talking and are now on second bottle of wine she thought and told me she was feeling no pain and ornery. His brother was laying the compliments on her and she sucks that up and he asked what was under robe she said she opened it and he was in heaven. He was again looking at those 34D's of hers and bald pussy and awesome ass and legs. She said he was drooling practically. Now her FB took the robe from her and said let him have a good look, he did more than look, he started feeling her tits and her FB was fingering her from behind. Next thing she said she knew was she was laying on bed getting fuck in her pussy and mouth. She said the Brothers dick was also a big one like her FB 8 1/2 and very fat! That was on Friday evening, both of them had sex with her what she though was one right after the other, said their recovery was amazing but she knew that about her younger FB. They went out to eat and back to room. Brother would leave at night and be back in AM . Sunday morning they went to breakfast, she said they had several bloody Mary's and back to room. The brother asked her if she did anal, she said once in a while (true) , he told her he wanted her ass it was so nice, his brother said I have never done that with her, brother says always a first. Wife objected at first but he fingered her ass and lubed it good and she said slowly entered her. She told me it started to feel good and she asked for more and he said to her how about one in your pussy at same time. Felling no pain from booze she said yes. She had her first DP that Sunday. She said it felt good but took a long time and lots of lube for them bother to be in her. His brother wanted to call one of his friends to let her have all holes filled but her FB said no! When his Brother left that evening her FB did her anally, was first for him to do her that way but was not the last! They left next AM, she drove home, said she was sore from those two big dicks being in her almost constantly but did not hesitate to suck me and swallow!
By AnonAnon
My wife likes to exhibit during sex, sometimes requesting particularly provocative positions, but never to people in the same room. She's happy to do it for people in the street or our city neighbor to the rear. When she wears something revealing, she loves to get people comfortable looking. Whether at a store or at home. The last time we had a guest to dinner, she was wearing a mostly unbuttoned shirt that fell open very revealingly when she sat down. She took a look at herself and then said, "I hope you don't mind these joining us," at which point compliments flowed from both guest and I. The conversation lingered on the additional guests for quite some time and there was general shamelessness in both display and observation for most of the evening.
By Jocko64
Wife and I had great life, had many good times, money was never an issue, we were always very comfortable and blessed. We shared many vacation times with her sisters and husbands, had condo on beach and we loved sharing good times with them and friends. One particular time she wanted all her sisters there with husbands for a week in winter. They were all from north but we lived in south. We rented a big condo so they could all be there, wife managed to find cheap airfare for them and paid for tickets so there would be no excuses.

Wife and I both drove to beach so we would have two cars there, we get them from airport go to condo, wife and I already settled in master suite. They flip coins to see who sleeps on pull out couch. Saturday night we all hit sack and wife and I early rizers. She had set coffee pot on auto to make coffee early, goes in kitchen, gets us a cup and we go to balcony from our room and sit and drink coffee. My wife is wearing nothing but a t-shirt of mine, no panties(never wears them), I in undershorts. Boxer type with pouch. Looking at my lovely wife's tits I am sitting there getting hardon, my dick sneeking out of the pouch and she says looks like you need some help there. Let me take care of that (she loves sucking , grabs a pillow and gets on knees pulling shorts down going to town when sliding door opens and her one sis looks out seeing my dick in sisters mouth. Says excuse me and steps back in, wife laughs and finishes her job swallowing it all.

We take cups go in bedroom. I put shorts on and she still in just t-shirt, go out into kitchen. Everyone still sleeping but sis who saw us. She apologizes, my wife say you should have come out and watched the show, kidding. Sis says it look interesting and how often does that happen, wife says almost every morning. Her sis is like really?? for real? Wife says yes, sis says well looked like a good show, wife says well you could have stayed and watched, we would not have minded looking at me and I say sure. The next AM, same ritual only this time sis was out there watching. She marveled at my wife taking it deep to my balls and then swallowing it. Had never done it, said she might try! She watched one more time that week!
By AnonAnon
That's a great liberated outlook!

No demos to family here, but my wife does like to show off. More modestly to close family who enjoy by wearing loose or see through tops around the house when they visit, but pretty openly to a cousin I am close to that is very openly flattering about how she looks. Many years ago, when we were visiting him and staying in his small studio apartment, she teased him after some exceptionally flattering comments by coming out of the bathroom with a loosely clutched towel. We were able talk her into cooking and serving us breakfast in the nude. It was a fun thirty minutes of nudity without any touching or other provocation, just like she does at home when it is just me around. Pure entertainment and unabashed staring by the two of us.
By AnonAnon
The muggy weather always provides a good excuse for my wife to dress down and a casual dinner at home this week found her dressed in a tiny slightly see through red string bikini top, loosely tied, under a white linen popover shirt dress worn fully unbuttoned to show off the bikini top. The dress did a great job of revealing the lack of matching bikini bottom and a sharp-edged trim of her landing strip provided some tantalizing shading to the dress from time to time.

She's in great shape this summer and has acquired a selection of skirts that are slit high up the sides and have a design that let them blow sideways in the wind and reveal a lot of leg and butt. She wears these without panties so it is anybody's guess whether there is a thong involved or not. Part of what she accepts with these skirts is that there will be "accidents" and this has made her comfortable with the idea that her crotch will get the occasional public viewing. This comfort has spilled over into her selections for more private occasions. Skimpier swimsuits that tend to move around and more revealing dresses worn with complete comfort.

The dinner dress was no exception. Watching her during dinner, the dress bunched in between her legs, shaded by her landing strip while the gapping placket allowed for angled views deep into the dress and of the loose bikini, providing little cover or shaping to her small Bs in their natural shape, I enjoyed the fact that my wife had once again pushed the boundaries outwards.
By sjd0404
Ginger's favorite bar after mini golf was closing its doors. So we had to go the last day to say farewell. Ginger didn't want to disappoint all the patrons we had met over the years. The minute we pulled in the parking lot with her little convertible, I knew there was going to be a welcoming party. She exited her car and made it about half way. I had to stand back and watch. She did a little twirl. I thought her top was coming off even before she got inside. Of course the drinks were very good but Ginger was a naughty girl.
Attachments
IMG_0339 (2).jpg
IMG_0339 (2).jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 10023 times
By AnonAnon
Great attitude and look.

My wife enjoys the see through black tank worn braless look a great deal. You can see her nipples through the tank, occasionally in full color if the material stretches enough, but mostly as dark circles that seem to get the OK in most places. She can get away with that look almost anywhere despite having her nipples in full view.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]