A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
We got invited to a swingers party at some friends old haunted barn. Typical swingers party. Someone told my wife and I to check out the "Wheel of Sex" room.

Not knowing what it was, we decided to peek in and find out.

In the middle of the room was a large round merry-go-round wheel. Covered in a padded vinyl with pillows. The middle had bicycle handle bars mounted on posts. On the outside of the edge were short pieces of pipe.

From one to 8 women would strip naked, lay down on their backs. Hold onto the handle bars. Their legs hanging over the edge of the round bed. Then others would put pieces of pipe with U shaped tops into the pipes on the side of the bed like stirrups. The ladies would spread wide resting their legs in these.

Then the table would slowly spin around like a wheel of fortune. A man or even another woman would be drawn from numbers out of a hat. That person would spin a came spinner card. It could land on "Eat Pussy" "Suck Clitoris" "Fuck" "Finger Bang" and some other options.

The person spinning the game card stood by the bed and when it stopped, had to perform what he spun on that woman.

It was very interesting to watch. You could tell, some of these women were not too happy with the lucky person whom got Chosen to perform acts on them. Oh ya! If that chosen person was a woman and spun the "Fuck" task, she had to use a strap on.

But then guys got their chance too. Guys would lay down and the women spun the spinner card. "Suck" " Ride" "Swallow" so on.

We watched for nearly an hour and only three people out of eight had played so far.

Interesting game. I guess I have to build one of these bed type "Wheel of Sex" boards.
By AnonAnon
Are you thinking of having multiple people over to your own board-bed or just a variation for you and your wife?

My wife showed me that chance and risk can be liberating by once seducing me in the shower of a hotel room and giving me a blow job in the bed with the door cracked open while she slowly explored my every orifice with her tongue and her every orifice with her fingers. I was so paralyzed by arousal, I wouldn't have cared who walked into the room. Having been there once, it had to become a staple!
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]