A place to share your sexy stories
By Looker8792
This happened last month. She was visiting and staying in the downstairs guest room. The bathroom has a door that leads out to our back deck. That night she went to take a shower and my wife left to go to the store. I had to go out back for something and when I was in the area of that bathroom I noticed that the shutters on the door were open. It was very dark that night and we have no neighbors behind us so there is no reason to close those shutters.
As I was looking she got out of the shower and I moved up close to get a look. She is of averaged looks and 73 years old. But me being a big boob lover I was curious to see hers because they are massively huge. Wife says her mom wears a size F bra. And there she was, naked, drying off her bubble butt and those huge breasts. I felt a little strange peeping like that, and seeing my wife's mom completely naked. Taboo.
Her body showed some age but was not bad for the years. She had smooth, ivory white skin and a bit of a belly. And her big tits hung down over that. But they were not flat or deflated looking. They were quite ample and full. I noticed her nipples as she stood in front of the sink. Light brown and as large as my thumb. I felt an erection growing. I was wondering what it would be like to suck on them. I watched her apply lotion to herself rubbing it all over her breasts and body. I was now standing there with a full on erection and wondering what it would be like to fuck her and suck on those beautiful tits. She was taking some time standing there, once leaning over the sink with her big boobs swaying. I knew she could not see me and she never looked my way. But I knew the wife would be back any minute. When she finally put on her robe I went back into house.
Early the next morning as my wife was sleeping soundly next to me, I took care of my morning wood. I jacked off to a big orgasm with the vision of my mother in law , naked, with those huge, beautiful boobs swaying with those big nipples looking at me.
The next time the wife and I had sex, I thought about it some. I couldn't help it. It just got into my head. For a few moments, while I was fucking my wife, I thought of her naked mom.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]