A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
After my first year of college , I went to Europe to spend some time with my grandparents.

After a few weeks there , a friend of my grandparents , a woman in her early fifties who had a small peach orchard needed some help picking peaches. I volunteered to help her since I needed something to do and I thought it would be fun. Little did I know at that time how much fun it would be .

She picked me up one morning and I packed a bag thinking I would be there for two days . We drove to her farm and we started picking. She was a short woman , a bit on the chubby side with very large breasts . The other thing I noticed that day was that she had hairy armpits and deep cleavage . I have to admit that even though she was in her early fifties and much older than I , I got eroused looking at her cleavage and watching her heavy breasts sway from side to side .

After picking that day we went back to her house and she showed me this square concrete pool only about 2 feet deep ,that she filled with water in the morning and then the sun would heat the water . She told me that we could wash in the tub and then have dinner. I wasn't sure what to expect because I did not bring a bathing suit .

The next thing I knew she was taking off her clothes and she got in the tub in her white bra and white panties. I must have looked confused because she told me to take my clothes off , and that nobody can see into her backyard.

I proceed to take my clothes off and got into the warm water with just my underwear on . I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her stand up and started soaping her body up. Her white underwear were now transparent and I could clearly see her big thick nipples and dark brown full bush . She had obviously never trimmed her pubic hair because their were tufts of curly pubic hair sticking out the sides of her panties . As I was washing and trying not to stare at her , my cock was rock hard . After a short while she sat back in the tub and told me to go inside and that she would be a few minutes and then we would have dinner.

I remember sitting there embarrassed to stand up because of my obvious erousal . I then got up with my back towards her , grabbed a towel and went inside . Standing in front of the window in the kitchen that faced the backyard , I watched her take off her underwear . Her breasts looked even bigger when she took her bra off , her nipples were long and thick .

She was standing in the tub with her back facing the window . From the back I could see the sides of her large breasts. When she leaned over her huge breasts swayed underneath her . She had a chubby ass and when she leaned over to wash her legs and feet I saw her dark hairy bush and pubic hair that seemed to grow up the crack of her ass.

I couldn't help myself , I stood there naked in her kitchen and stroked my cock watching her until I blew my load into the towel she had given me . I then quickly got dressed and waited in the tv room until she came into the house .

The following morning I couldn't wait to finally get done with the picking and get back to her backyard.

Again, we got home and she tells me to wash and then to my disappointment she leaves and tells me that she is going to get dinner ready.

I was in the tub for a good 15 minutes slowly stroking my cock thinking about what I had seen the day before . She comes back outside and starts telling me about how tired she is and how dinner is almost ready , then she told me to take of my underwear so she could put them in the wash. While sitting down I took off my underwear and handed them to her .

She then went back inside and within a few minutes was back outside . While she is taking off her clothes ,She told me to get out so she could wash . I took my time getting out hoping that she would get in again in her underwear , but this time she took everything off right in front of me and got in the tub with me still sitting there . I remember thinking that I would just sit there with her naked but she kept shooing me out of the tub. When I stood up , I know that she saw my cock hanging thick with a semi hardon. I purposely took my time . I must have looked like quite a sight standing there naked staring at her huge breasts .

I went inside and again masturbated watching her in the tub.

I was there for one more day and much of the same happened but again she never let me be in the tub naked with her .

She took me back the next morning and told my grandparents what a pleasure I was and what a big help I was . If she only knew what a pleasure it was for me ! I often wondered what would have happened if I had approached her for sex , or if i had offered a shoulder massage ? What if I had gotten an erection in front of her ?

I then panicked and wondered what if she did see me get aroused and said something to my grandparents ? Why did she get naked in front of me the second day but not the last day ?
By JerryCal
Great story. As a young man I would've been very shy to even be in my underwear around an older woman. Now, I'd probably take everything off before she said to get in.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]