A place to share your sexy stories
By froggy007
For canuckvoyeur and anyone else who likes to read about erotic moments

I met Kathy on this dating service as Kara and Sam (see my other stories), did the usual go out for lunch and see if there is any attraction. She didn’t blow me anyway, but only because of her hair and she was a vegetarian, but had the tightest body and I know I had to have her if she wanted me.
She was 5 foot nothing, maybe 100 pounds and the nicest ass to suit her body, small tits but the whole package was inviting.
She emailed me and said she would like to go on a date to some “meat market” dance club. When I arrived at her apartment, she looked so hot, she knew how to dress. I got an instant hard-on when she opened the door, wonder if she noticed.
We went to the bar and drank and danced the night away. During a slow song she whispered to me that it has been a long time since she had a man stay over and was hoping I wanted to spend the night with her. I said I think my little guy would be very upset of I didn’t. She then discreetly reached down, club was dark and crowded so no one would notice as if I cared if they saw anyway, and felt my cock and said, “oh my, we better get you home and get a closer look at him.
On the drive home she kept caressing my cock with her left hand and hiked her short skirt up and used her right hand to play with herself. Once at her apartment building, we climbed the stairs to her apartment and she opened the door and once inside she closed the door and this little lady pinned me against the wall, rubbed my cock through my pants and then led me into her bedroom. Once we were inside the bedroom she told me to stand as she slowly undressed in front of me, with every piece of clothing she took off, she asked me if I wanted her to stop, she got down to her panties and then came over and started to underdress me until I was down to my shorts. Then she massaged my cock until it grew right out of my shorts. She then pulled my cock & whipped off my underwear and then led me by my cock to her bed like it was a leash on a dog.
She lied down and I slowly removed her underwear to see one of the nicest pussies I have seen clean shaven except for a landing strip above her lips towards her belly button. To this day, I remember how great she tasted and she loved to be eaten. Once she had enough she got up and sucked my cock, she told me she did not swallow but she knew what she was doing as she kept me hard.
She also asked if I liked to have my toes sucked. I said no one has ever done that, she explained “how there were like a hundred nerves in your feet all sending messages to the brain, so just relax while I suck your toes”. I must admit it was amazing and I reciprocated to her, it was like 69 with the toes being the sex organ. You must all try it.
We met a few more times, just for sex, we knew we could never be permanent couple, me loving hamburgers and her being a vegan but she certainly loved to have my meat in her.

If you like this story, wait until you hear about Helen, she was the best!!
By monkeykoys
When will be the next expisode, cant wait no longer.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]