A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
A childhood friend who has on a few occasions seen my wife sunbathing nude on our roof when he's come up to it looking for us recently remarked to my wife that she had the perfect labia minora. The perfect pink ridges rising just slightly out of a neatly trimmed bush, waxed away from her thighs, and brushed over her pussy while nude sunbathing. His boldness was sparked by the fact that my wife didn't move to cover up, because, as she put it, "It looked good."

My wife is no stranger to showing her bush and often wears a pair of knit figure hugging pants that add legality without adding much cover even out to large gatherings. I would imagine hundreds of people know exactly what hair style she's sporting down there, but we thought it would be a good idea to have my friend over to something more revealing and the roof seemed right. A moonless sky at midnight and a roof lit only by the downlighting of dimmed lights on the half-wall cap made for the perfect lighting. My wife wore a bra, but no panties with her previously admired pussy lit dimly and her upper torso in near darkness. A memorable dinner, a scene that was easy on the eyes, a few decades of memories, including our first nude beach experience and a wife that enjoyed the compliments.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]