A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
My wife spent Sunday afternoon posing naked for a personal project for a photographer friend of hers. I think being naked all afternoon in a semi-public space, a mostly private backyard, with the occasional polite passer-by made her more comfortable than usual and we went to dinner with her having thrown on a pair of exercise tights and a shirt dress open enough to provide comfortable side views of spray tanned and make-up enhanced boobs and nipple and a toned midsection. Being slightly darkened, her nipples looked absolutely sexy, almost like a decoration. Would have been a shame to hide them. We picked a grown-up place we've been to often with her wearing see through tops and know the staff well, but this was a whole other level. She'll usually turn heads when she walks in, but people settle down soon after.

I was enjoying it all when our photographer friend, who was buying us dinner for the favor, asked what we thought the staff thought. I've always got the impression they enjoy it from polite comments and the great service and my wife always enjoys the polite appreciation, but thought it'd be fun to ask opinions here.

So, what do you guys and gals think?
By AnonAnon
JerryCal, thanks! I don't shoot any images out and about, though others do, with successful images resulting. I've tried to memorialize some of her outfits upon returning home, but not been successful. Mostly it just destroys the heady atmosphere from a charged evening, which is the last thing I want!

She's almost never the sexiest at a dance club, but her utter comfort in her body is a joy to behold. A few weeks ago, we attended an exhibit of a friend's work with her wearing a gown with a fitted completely see through top that left nothing to the imagination. No wrap or jacket, just completely and utterly and beautifully exposed with people staring unabashedly. Being an artistic gathering, she got a number of flattering compliments and seemed totally at ease for several hours, after which she used a wrap we had brought along to go to dinner in.
By JerryCal
Nice description, Anon. A peek at a beautiful woman in a classy setting probably made the day for the other men there. I bet she was the main focus there
By AnonAnon
Thanks, JerryCal. A lot of the compliments were from women, including some co-workers who admire her style at work, but were remarking on how much they loved her after work look. Apart from the pure exhibitionist sexiness of colleagues and strangers taking in my wife's beautiful nipples, there is a cheekiness in such blatant exposure that people really seem to enjoy.

A year or so ago we had some of her friends over to our city apartment and a night out for the ladies was planned. When it came time to apply "modesty" tape, my wife suggested they all go without. It seemed to me that they were dying to do it anyway and were delighted at the excuse. It has been nice seeing some of her friends come out of their shells when it comes to risque clothing.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]