A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Just got home from a 5 day camping trip with cousins and friends. I have to brag this one up.

My cousin Mel called the Monday before asking if we had plans. Seemed several cousins and their families were meeting up at a private club owned campgrounds for the weekend. They would love it if we could come with them beings we hadn't seen each other in several years. One cousin I hadn't seen in nearly 40 years. Cousin Ron. He was still single and about 15 years older than me. At 72 years old, he wanted to see me again and beings the campgrounds was only a couple hours away, it was our chance to meet up again.

When we arrived and set up, I was introduced to his now, girlfriend. Shit, she couldn't have been much over twenty years old. I was quickly advised, she was not a girlfriend, just a friend. Short, skinny as hell but very cute. Not much on top but her friendliness made up for her faults.

This campgrounds is in a valley with one side having a 200 foot shear rock cliff above it. The plan was on Saturday, the 4th, to attend a hog roast and after dark, watch the fireworks this club shot off. The whole weekend, this girl, Kim, talked as if she was a member of the family, very polite, jumped in to help cook, wash dishes and everything else.

To get to the top of this cliff, there was a trail about a mile long that made it's way from the end of it to the high point above the campgrounds. My wife and I decided it would be fun to watch from above. No one else wanted to trek in the dark to the top of the cliff so we set off leaving them behind.

I hadn't noticed that Kim had left our camping area before we left for the hike. But I soon realized she had when we arrived on this large flat rocky area straight above the campgrounds. She had already spread out a blanket, set out three glasses for drinks and was hitting a bottle of Rum Chata.

We joined her and looked down upon the lights around the campers. The fireworks began and it was amazing looking down on the top of them as they went off.

Suddenly, Kim just lifted her top up over her head and laid it beside her. She looked over at us like to say, join me. She smiled in the bright moon before sliding her shorts down over her legs. No completely naked, she laid back on her elbows, spread her legs wide open moved her hand to her hairless pussy and began gently rubbing herself.

My wife giggled and asked if we were going to join her. Go for it I told her. Well she did and before long as the fireworks lit up the sky, both this girl and my wife were rubbing each other's pussies.

A pause in the fireworks as apparently they set up more, my clothes were almost ripped off me by my wife. Now lying on my back, my wife told Kim to go ahead and make some of her own fireworks with me. WHAT? My wife suggesting this?

Kim climbed on top of me and soon was working my old cock into her super wet and slippery pussy while my wife was caressing her and me. When the next firework went off, the scare caused Kim to sit down completely on my cock. She squealed out like it hurt but then exploded all over me. When she rolled off me, I got a good blow job from my wife causing me to get hard again before she took her turn riding me. Of course, I was spent for awhile.

After the fireworks, the girls just grabbed their clothes and began walking nude back down the path in the dark until we were almost back to the campgrounds. They stopped to pull their clothes back on before walking out of the woods.

Later sitting by the fire, Cousin Ron leaned over and thanked me for taking Kim with us to watch the fireworks. I wonder if he knew we made our own fireworks.

There is more to this story and maybe write it later.
By Thinker
Awesome story. How did Kim know that you and your wife was going to join her? Doesn't matter. Lucky you!
By AnonAnon
Awesome story. Gutsy suggestion and nice take up by your wife. Must have been very liberating for them.
By WickedWonder
Well Thinker, that all came about the morning of the 4th. At the crack of dawn, my wife decided to head to the shower building to freshen up. Kim saw her head over there and decided she too needed a shower. From my wife's story, she was in taking a shower and heard another shower come on. When my wife got done and dressed then stepped out of the shower, Kim had finished too. My wife stepped out of the shower and Kim was standing there naked as hell drying herself off. They just talked as Kim basically took her time showing off her little body as she finally got dressed. She was telling my wife about her arrangements with Ron which led to a plan for her to get with us. My wife said she thought I would enjoy some fresh young sex.

Oh the hints were thrown all that day.

Anyway, Sunday around noonish, everyone pulled out except for us, Ron and Kim. We planned on staying to avoid the traffic on the way home. That night Ron and I were sitting by the campfire when Kim came out to sit down wearing a button up long sleeve shirt with only a couple of buttons done up. She had on a short denim skirt. When she sat down, it was across the fire from Ron and I. My wife sitting next to me. After a little while, My wife nudged my arm with her's and made a head gesture to look over at Kim.

Kim had her legs pressed to the outside arms of the chair. The light of the fire glowed up between her tiny legs. It also highlighted her shaved little pussy. The mischievous look in her eyes as she stared at Ron was like, Do you want this? As we watched and drank our drinks, she began gently playing with her pussy and soon enough was getting herself off.

That is when Ron tells us she was like her mother, a real tease. Well it being said, her mother was Ron's old girlfriend. She had moved out and left Kim there, of course at Kim's desire. Ron proceeded to tell me quietly, he couldn't get an erection anymore but he takes care of Kim manually. We continued to watch as Ron also told us that Kim had told him what went on on the 4th.

Kim ended up with her shirt all unbuttoned and her skirt up putting on a great show for us before she climaxed and relaxed. My wife watched too and just smiled the whole time. Kim was about to head for bed when Ron made the comment that Kim needed to learn how to give blow jobs because his old cock was too big and of course, permanently limp. That is when my wife spoke up and said Kim had mentioned how big he was but she need proof.

Ron stood up, unzipped his shorts and slid them down just below his manhood. I would say he was a nice sized. He took it in his hand and played with it with no responce, well until my wife took hold of it.

More to come.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment