A place to share your sexy stories
By HappySkHubby
We have a cottage at the lake, and we have some very nice neighbors right behind us. They are a couple of years younger than us, she (neighbor) has a great body, tall, lean great ass, small tits A cup but very very nicely shaped in her bathing suits, she does alot of running and has the lean body that goes with distance running. My wife says she finds the husband very attractive and she does not say that easily or often, she is very fussy.
We often go up to their cottage after we put the kids to bed, over the last few years we have gotten very comfortable with them and them us. We have had very candid conversations about our relationships and sex.
We did get a sense from them that they had a bit of wild side.
One week end they were up at the cottage with another couple, friends of theirs from the city who were newly married.
We were having drinks (which was the norm) and her husband who loves to play cards gets them out and starts to deal. after a about an hour of wicked drinking games everyone was feeling no pain when he says lets play thumb master, (during his deal the dealer
puts his thumb on the table and the last with their thumb on the table had to do what ever the dealer says).
After a few rounds of guzzling drinks and running around the outside of the cabin Brad (neighbors husband) says my wife (who had her thumb on the table) has to take off one piece of clothing.
I looked at her with a very hopeful anticipation, and she nervously looked around the table when Brads wife says hurry up, so she reaches down and pulls off her socks, I thought GREAT ITS ON.
Well we had a new standard for the looser and all 6 of us at the table started getting the looser to remove clothing.
My wife and Brads wife were down to their bra's and panties, and I was the dealer, Brads wife lost and i requested her bra, now she is very self conscious about her small breasts and resisted as she would be the first to expose. but her husband would not let her waffle a bit he said it has to go. She reluctantly removed her bra and wow her tits were sweet with perfect nipples, her breasts were an a cup with the perfect perky silhouette, a very nice looking hand full each. She was shyly trying to hide them when i commented how perfect they were and how great her nipples were now fully erect from being nervous, her nipples projected slightly up and were cherry red boy did i want to suck them. She new I was a boob man from our previous conversations and smiled and opened up so i could have a good look, she saw the genuine look on my face as i melted and was quite proud when i asked her if she minded while i stare, She laughed and confidently said have a good look.

The game continued and my wife was the next to show some skin, since she was not the first she removed her bra and tweaked her nipples to get them fully erect, as she knows she has one in a million nipples. She has the longest pencil eraser nipples you have ever seen and when erect are a sight to behold. I was so turned on how she removed her bra tweaked her nipples and displayed them for the other guys, The two of them just stared with their mouths open. we continued the game for about another half hour when the Brads wife and her newly wed friend (who never lost enough to get naked) were wiped and headed for bed. that left the 3 of us guys and my wife, who put her shirt back on as us guys only got down to our underwear.

My wife's luck changed over the next few hands and was winning and she kept saying she showed now it was her turn to see, I was game of course as that would be no big deal for me but the other two all of a sudden got shy.
She won a few more hands and said that's it she had cut us enough slack, we had lost fair and square, she said we all had to line up and drop our shorts for her to have a look.
So we lined up and on the count of 3 dropped our shorts....well I did the newly wed did but Brad chickened out. My wife stared at the the cock of the newly wed for a few seconds until we pulled our shorts back up. We got on Brads case and called him a wuss but he said he could not without his wife present.
we had a few more drinks and headed home. My wife said how much fun she had had and how much she enjoyed seeing the one different cock. she said he was quite small but was really turned on by his attitude and his willingness to show his cock she wanted to grab it so bad she said.
She was choked that Brad did not drop his shorts as she finds him attractive and wanted to see his cock more than anything. We had amazing sex that night as she commented that she is going to see his cock one way or another... I can not wait till next summer.
By Thinker
I haven't hear of that game...just strip poker. Did any of the wives lose their panties too?
By JerryCal
That is a hot story. I love it when women want to see cocks. A woman who isn't shy about her desires is very sexy
By WickedWonder
Nice story! We have a cabin in the woods by a small river. Have had many others join us there for some playing around. Our woods is secluded enough that we can lay out and run around nude if and when we want. I have many stories of sex outdoors and indoors and our cabin.
By thedorp
Nice cabin story. There's nothing like the woods and party drinking to get libidos going.

The wife and I used to do the nudist resorts in Palm Springs before we moved from CA. They were great fun as almost everyone is friendly and uninhibited regardless of age or physical condition. Needless to say, the scenery could be outstanding at times for me. My wife loved to see other men's dangling cocks to compare to my mid-sized, circumcised tool. We'd often spend a day socializing around the pool and then do a fantasy sex session talking about who we each wanted to F from that day.

We had one close encounter there with another couple that almost became a full-on swap situation. We were all of compatible age and physical shape and, of course, heavy drinking was involved. We were in their room taking some photos and got to touching and petting while drinking, first with our spouses and then with each others. We also did some group massage that turned into some great vibrator masturbation for the ladies and hand jobs for us guys. We opted to avoid penetration sex, but we all came several times. It was really arousing to watch my wife make out with another guy and stroke him to climax a couple times. His wife massaged my prostate and I jizzed all over her face as she did it. I still get hard thinking of that entire session.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]