A place to share your sexy stories
By chatum57
My wife-to-be was 28 and divorced about a year. I was 37. She was a very cute Polyana type blonde with a nice firm frame highlighted by a nice set of 36 DD's and deep blue eyes that got her lots of attention. She came from a well respected family and acted as such. While we were dating, there was never any indication of any unusual or aggressive sexual relationships in her past. And that was the appearance that she projected- at least while we were dating. After about six months from the time we got married, a different, more erotic side of her became apparent.

I moved into her house after selling my town home. One of her neighbors threw a summer pool party that got to be pretty wild. She wore a very skimpy bikini that was too revealing for a neighborhood party and I quickly detected that the sight of her ass cheeks and ample cleavage was pissing off several of the wives in attendance. The problem was, their husbands loved it and it was obvious that my wife was flaunting it and enjoying all of the attention. The host husband and my wife were a bit too playful in the pool together and after the host wife made quite a scene out of it we left and went home. She was high on pot and a bit drunk and after a bit of an argument, it became apparent that she had had an affair with her neighbor's husband right before her divorce. As a matter of fact, that's what precipitated her divorce once her husband caught on. Her neighbor's wife and her husband both traveled a lot in their jobs and they took advantage of it every time they could. What bothered me more than the affair itself was the matter-of-fact manner in which she revealed the details. In her high and drunken state, she told me that she became so fixated on her neighbor's large, thick cock that she had trouble concentrating on anything else when they were not together. She described the feeling of penetration as the perfect combination of pain and pleasure. This guy was indeed a hunk with the demeanor and sway similar to Russell Crowe. Can you imagine learning about this guy and their bold and erotic affair just six months into a new marriage?

After the party and over a period of time, we talked more openly about our past and it became even more evident that she could not resist a sexual come-on, even from guys who were from much more basic backgrounds and liked their sex a bit on the kinky and rough side. She said her husband, who had been a childhood sweetheart, had a very low sex drive and she was needy. I will give a few examples of what happened between her divorce and our meeting. There was the car mechanic she met at a local watering hole she never dated in public but visited at his apartment wearing, at his insistence, short skirts and tight tops and no underwear. Visits that took place late at night because it only involved hot sex. There was also an affair with a married stockbroker who was 20 years older than her that used to get them a room at an expensive hotel in the city for fucking purposes. The same stockbroker who took her on a weekend trip to a resort and got an intimate room with a pool and fucked her silly all weekend. Some tidbits about this weekend pissed me off and stimulated my male hormones equally. This dude also was hung like a horse and
penetrated her deeply doggie-style to the point that she had trouble walking the next morning without pain. Also, they had met one of the stockbroker's co-workers at the resort and this guy, who was also married, also brought a young gal and had set up a camera in his room to film their activity. They wanted to film a foursome. Although she claimed it did not take place, I have my doubts.

One comment she made really troubled me. She said that she loved fucking married men because the sex was always hot under the circumstances and without commitment. She also said that the fact she could satisfy a man in a manner
his wife couldn't made her feel even more gratified.

The last situation I will relate to you is kind of the icing on the cake. It left absolutely no doubt in my mind that I had married a very attractive, hot blonde who was all but the picture of innocence she portrayed during the courting process. To the contrary, I had more of a slut as a wife. While rearranging things in her home during a renovation project, I came upon a large box filled with nothing but very skimpy lingerie items and some sex toys we had not used before. After much questioning, she stated that her married cousin, who had a habit of frequenting strip clubs, had given them to her after her divorce. She got mad when I asked her at what costs and even madder when i asked her if either of her sisters had gotten the benefit of the same gift. Finally she told me about the cost. He liked to drink and get buzzed and she was divorced and horny. She tried to defend this tryst by claiming no penetration was involved, just oral sex and the use of the toys. And she claimed that he was able to get her to climax over six times on one overnight visit.

Our relationship at present is very stable and I have overcome the shock of the above information and find that the thoughts of her nasty affairs actually enhance our sexual pleasure. But, I would never fully trust her and I would bet that she has not been faithful to me even though she claims she has been.

Please be honest with your feedback. My hot looking wife came with a price. The price of being married to a slut. Do you agree?
By AnonAnon
I had a girlfriend that was similar once. Even though I was completely comfortable with her, she could never become comfortable with herself and similar no penetration type explanations that I found laughable for an adult. What was lacking was the sexiest of attributes, confidence and that was not sexy, which made the whole thing a near-total waste of time instead of a liberation of mind. All the other women I have dated were conventional in that they were monogamous, a situation I prefer.
By JerryCal
The only thing I can recommend if you don't want her thinking about other guys or even acting on it is that you have to fuck her very frequently, like a few times every day. Be kinky, creative and adventurous and surprise her. Keep her satisfied and even a bit worn out. Sounds like fun.
By chatum57
This is typical of the way she liked to dress. In tight tops designed to show off her big tits. Outstanding tits on a petite athletic frame. This was taken at a party her boss had at his house before we met. She claims he went gaga when he saw her in this halter and snuck her into a basement bed room and fucked her silly doggie style while he cupped her tits with his hands. His wife never had a clue. Could you blame him?
By chatum57
She told me that her stockbroker "friend" always encouraged her to dress provocatively to show off her large tits and wonderful legs. She claimed that these pics were from a weekend trip they took to a large city. She then drove me wild with a comment he supposedly made to her during this trip that she had "the tightest and wettest cunt he had ever encountered". She also claimed that she could climax several times when she sat on his face before he entered her with his large cock before climaxing yet again. In summary, he had the time of his life fucking the cute divorcee who was in the process of discovering her power of male attraction after a failed marriage virtually devoid of sex. She said that the best way to describe this relationship was that her pussy was "aching to be penetrated" and was occupied frequently. She was definitely in heat at this time and everybody she dated afterwards, including myself, benefited from this because she certainly learned how to satisfy a man.
By chatum57
These pictures that I am posting are from a boxful of hers I found in a storage area. One night, while we were drinking, she had no qualms about giving me the stories with the pictures. This one was taken during a short weekend cruise with the stockbroker. A weekend his wife thought involved a business trip with co-workers. Supposedly, this was taken between fuck sessions one late one night. He had gone to a bar while she showered and this is how she met him afterwards. Within a half hour or so, they were back in the room fucking again. Check out what she was wearing and that look on her face. She never dressed like this when we were out together.
By AnonAnon
Why do you think she hid this side of herself from you while you were dating?

My wife showed her predilection for dressing revealingly very early when she wore a lingerie top and jeans to a bar run by a friend of mine, securing his enduring admiration for her tits. The first time I invited her to a cook-out with my friends, she drove herself to it and showed up in a very see through very tight very unbuttoned tee that showed her cleavage and nipples to perfection and low ride jeans that displayed the tops of her butt and her crack so obviously that a friend of mine squirted some cold water into them.
By canuckvoyeur
Where exactly did you post theses pictures, would love to see them.
Hope your marriage is working out, she seems like quite the gal.
Jason
By chatum57
AnonAnon, the only way I can answer that is to conclude that she wanted to make sure that I followed through with our marriage plans. Given her "cute nice girl next door appearance" and sound family background, I think that anyone would have been surprised about what I learned afterwards. Not the fact that she had some hot sexual activity, just the overall nature of it, particularly, the fondness for married men.

In looking back, there were a couple of incidents where she dropped her guard of sorts before we got married. The first was when we attended a wedding reception of an old friend of hers. It was during the winter so when I picked her up she was wearing a coat that covered her dress for the evening. When we arrived at the reception hall, we checked the coat and underneath it was a very tight and short little black dress backless to the top of her ass and deeply cut in front. With her high black pumps, this was definitely a CFM outfit. She looked hotter than hell and during a slow dance, someone dancing nearby even pinched her ass (we couldn't tell who). I couldn't wait to leave after she told me that she had worn that outfit to bars before and was the type of dress she liked to wear without bra or panties. We got stoned when we got back to my place and our sex that night started with the best blow job I have ever had in front of a full height closet mirror with her on her knees still wearing that hot, little dress.

Also, as the wedding approached, she made arrangements to have her house painted by a painter who lived in the neighborhood. When I asked her how she knew of him, she stated that he had painted a portion of her home before. They seemed to close to me the first time he was on the job and she later admitted that he had tried to get in her pants during the first job. A couple of years later, after the wedding, she told me that she never got charged for the first job because she had sex with him. Basically, she paid with her pussy.

My wife has been a respectable and trusted partner since we married as far as I know. There haven't been many opportunities for cheating that I am aware of. But she did hire that painter guy to paint our new house a few years after we married. She says nothing happened but it is somewhat exciting to know that there is a good possibility he fucked her brains out yet again.
By chatum57
She has always claimed that the married stockbroker was the oldest guy that she ever fucked. At 48, he was 20 years older than her. The torrid affair with her neighbor, along with the other physical relationships, made her realize that it was easy for her to attract suitors with her body, and, in her own words, she said that she liked to keep her pussy occupied during this period. The stockbroker intrigued her because he had lots of money, a couple of expensive cars (including a convertible Jaguar), and just enough freedom to escape from his bitchy wife on a regular basis.

Although she felt that she was "in over her head" with this guy, he treated her lavishly and put his marriage at risk because he loved fucking the cute, young blonde with the big tits and the tight, wet, pussy as often as he could arrange it. She loved the fact that he was very masculine, had a big, thick, cock, and was adept at getting her to climax on numerous occasions each time they were together.

She also told me that she dressed very provocatively when she was with him and at his insistence, never wore a bra or panties.

Here are a couple of pics from the weekend that he took her to the sex themed resort and the room with the private pool. She claims that they fucked like rabbits the entire weekend. She knew that she was being taken advantage of yet loved every minute of it. Can you understand why her sexuality during this period of high heat still drives me crazy?
By chatum57
Just a couple of more pics from her weekend trip to the city with her older stockbroker "friend". Her tits and legs have always been spectacular. She told me that her pussy was very sore during this afternoon break from fucking yet also oozing love juices in anticipation of what the evening would bring.

She has admitted frequently during our own love making sessions that she was a slut during this period of her life and loved every minute of it. I can certainly understand why it was so easy for her to attract attention.
By canuckvoyeur
Hey Chatum57,
One of your recent postings stated:
just a couple of more pics from her weekend trip to the city with her older stockbroker "friend
UI was so looking forward to seeing some pics but there are none.
Do you just email then to select people?
Would do I have to do, to be one of them?
By AnonAnon
Sounds like you are enjoying your surprise and that her fears were unjustified.

When my wife and I were dating, I thought I was comfortable with any choices my date made, but my wife pushed my boundaries more than once. While I was uncomfortable at the time, it ended up moving me to a more fun place. In two cases, it involved an invitation to dinner from older folks who were my professional mentors.

In one instance she wore a a loose provocatively unbuttoned top that more or less stayed open the entire evening to where the guy was probably staring at her boobs and nipples from the head of his table for most of the evening with the full knowledge that she was enjoying a show she fully intended for him to have and enjoy. At first I was uncomfortable, but then I realized that there was no way he wasn't enjoying it and, of course, we're still good friends.

In the second instance, it was from a woman mentor and she had invited us to a dinner with other friends and my wife wore the thinnest black wrap dress possible with not a stitch underneath it. The dress draped over every curve beautifully. Once again, it was a provocative display of confidence and my mentor later asked me what I'd done to score such a beautiful woman.

Most people know how to enjoy a good thing.
By sjd0404
ginger sizing up hole 10
ginger sizing up hole 10
ginger golf pic 2.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 13665 times
I have been married for 22 years this week. She continues to surprise me. We had our last mini golf outing of the season. She wore tight jeans heels and a polka dot blouse. She looked great. After the first nine holes, the years scores were added up. She lost by 4 strokes. I said ok pay up. She disrobed to the attached pic and finished the last nine. Didn't think twice about it. I drove around with the top down and we went to a local pub had cocktails. She loved showing off.
By AnonAnon
Surprise shows are the best. My wife once wore a scandalously see through dress to dinner while we were on vacation. I had left the room to get the car ready so I didn't see it until we got to the restaurant, but I am sure we'd have been barred from the restaurant if she'd not held her bag strategically while we were being seated. While we were eating, she saw me staring at her chest and remarked, "You think those are distracting to you? Just wait until the guy behind me gets a glimpse of my ass." She's worn a lot of revealing stuff, but the element of surprise always adds.
By sjd0404
So Ginger surprised me again. That little golf outing must have got her juices going. I was working in the yard and went around the corner and there she was standing. She said there was a halloween party she wanted us to go to and was thinking of wearing her bunny costume. I like the bunny costume; alot. Her concern was that I would not stay by her side all night and she could possible fall into the hands of others. I asked what she ment. She does not want to turn into a boy toy. She said at the end of the night she would like to have more on than just the cuffs and collar or some other type of cuff and collar. She also wanted to know if her costume would look better with nylons.
aug pics 024a.jpg
aug pics 024a.jpg (675.86 KiB) Viewed 12206 times
By AnonAnon
My wife says she feels safer when I'm around and can be more daring. She's well capable of handing herself, but there's something safer in being paired off.

Our boy toy experience came when she was at a large party with me, but we hadn't stood together for long at all and there were many there who didn't know us. She was wearing a minuscule halter backless top with tiny threads holding it on and low-cut pants. A guy started off by continually laying his hand on her back and shoulders. When she brushed him off, he pulled the knot on her top loose. She asked him to restore the knot. He did, but in doing so, he managed to get his hands under the top to where he brushed her nipples. The guy was embarrassed when my wife calmly asked him to do the knot, but he managed to get back at my wife, too. Wouldn't have happened if I'd been around.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Well, that the fault of the Left.....because when […]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]