A place to share your sexy stories
By thedorp
In the 80s in SoCal, lingerie fashion shows were a big thing in certain restaurants during the noon hour. I recall going to one in the Marina Del Rey area with several guys from the office. We were enjoying our food when these lovelies paraded by in teddies, baby dolls and sheer nighties. Talk about boner time. They probably sold a lot of that silky stuff based on those shows.
Anyway, I happened to connect briefly with one of the models just before we were leaving to head back to work. She gave me her phone number and I called her the next day. Needless to say, it was a good decision.
Susanna was a smoking hot brunette with a great body and face. She told me tons of fascinating stories about the rich old pervs who used to hit on her and treat her to lavish getaways in Santa Barbara, San Diego and Mexico. I didn't kid myself about her background or experiences; I just enjoyed the ride. She was an excellent lover and cool chick. She taught me a number of positions and sexual things which I would't have otherwise thought about. She certainly enlightened me.
Susanna told me about an swinger's party she went to that was mainly old rich guys and young babes in a big house in the Hollywood Hills. She said it went on for 2 days and nights and she jerked old dicks for much of the time. She joked that old guys were slow to cum so she had to work them harder than younger studs. She really liked to do girls for the thrill of the guys who watched. She always said girls knew the best places and ways to touch.
We drifted apart over time, but she sure gave me memories to last forever.
By AnonAnon
My wife likes to wear a lingerie top over jeans to go out to dinner or an outdoor movie. A pair of short shorts and a braless tee shows a lot more, but there's something sexy about lingerie that even nudity cannot surpass. I've seen almost nobody look at her in broad daylight in shorts above her butt cheeks and a see through tee and guys craning shamelessly to look through a lace top in a dark bar.
By WickedWonder
Lucky guy for sure. There is something about a hot looking gal wearing nothing but a sheet around her that turns me on. Or one that has a towel wrapped around her. Never know what she had just got done doing.
By AnonAnon
I find a woman wearing something prone to wardrobe malfunction and being completely comfortable in it ultra-sexy. My wife has some wrap dresses that do a good job of anchoring over her nipples and keeping them from showing while stretching tight enough to allow a lot of breast to show from the side. When she's sitting, there is a very real threat of showing nipple, but she's comfortable and most of the time the dress manages to stay anchored. I find myself staring every time she wears the dresses.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]