A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Samantha or Sam is one of my wife's good friends. A short skinny small breasted woman in her mid forties. Yes she has a little flab here and there but overall, quite nice looking. My only complaint is she is always winning about her scum bag husband. Can't say I blame her, I really don't care for the way he treats her.

Morel Mushrooms are popping up all over. Sunday, I decided to head out to find some more in my favorite spot. Way the hell out in the thicket on state land. Beings my wife won't go with me and really doesn't care for them, her friend Sam whom loves them too, asked if she could trek along with me to hunt them.

When she arrived at our house, She had on long jeans and a thin long sleeve shirt. Her over sized knee boots which were way too big for her.

Now tramping through heavy brush to get back to my secret spot, she was having difficulties walking in those loose boots, but was able to stay with me. We found my spot and sure enough, the mushrooms were plentiful. I was on my hands and knees picking them as was she. That is when I looked up at her facing me and could see her shirt was hanging down. I could see right down her shirt and see no bra was hiding her small breasts. Tiny little nipples began to cause my crotch to tingle and twitch. Then she saw me looking.

She giggled and asked what I was looking at. Your breasts I told her right out. She giggled and went on picking like it was no big deal. Now normally, she would have become offensive about me looking. I guess afraid her ass hole husband would become irate or something.

We finished and moved to another location. We had to cross an open area and go up a hill to these big rocks on top and back down the other side to the woods below. This hill is in the open but surrounded by heavy woods so o one can see or should I say, you can see anyone coming for a long way. I always stop to sit on the rocks, take a drink or two of water and rest a bit before heading back down the hill. This time was nothing but the usual.

Sam sat on this large flat rock and with the sun shinning one her, She looked all fully inviting. My wife had tried before to get me to climb in bed with her but I would never consider it knowing if her husband found out, what he might do.

As we sat there talking, she said she was getting hot. I look over and she is unbuttoning her top. She had a few buttons undone down almost to the bottom of her small breasts. I kind of chuckled and told her to go ahead and take it off if she wanted to, no one would ever know or see her. It was to my surprise when she went ahead and unbuttoned it all the way. But then, she took it off too. Only seeing her in a bathing suite before, I was quite surprised seeing her small hand full breasts were actually quite firm and nicely rounded. Her tiny nipples were light pink and swollen.

She just smiled at me as I looked her in the eyes. Enjoying yourself I asked her. She smiled and giggled and asked if I was going to take mine off too. Sure I said and slipped mine off. Then another surprise when she pulled off those huge boots to reveal no socks. She then unfastened her jeans and slid them down her skinny legs. All the time, smiling at me and starring into my eyes. She had on a pair of bikini panties which she didn't hesitate to take off too.

She smiled and starred at me and said she has always wanted to get naked in the outdoors. She spread her legs wide open giving me an invite to her freshly shaven light pink pussy. I don't know if it is me or if her pussy didn't look like it had been used too much but her lips were tight and her clitoris hood was bulging like there was something holding it out. She leaned back onto her elbows still with her eyes starring me down and a wicked look on her face.

Well she asked? aren't you going to join me? I know my wife wouldn't care as she has tried to get me to go to bed with Sam before. But!

I couldn't help myself and quickly was lying naked on this big rock beside Sam. She went to work sucking my manhood until I was ready to explode. She then swung her legs over me and moved up until her pussy was hoovering over my face and lowered herself don for me to lick her. I guess I had never had a woman want to fuck my face. She slid back and forth over my face as my tongue slithered between her lips. I couldn't believe ho firm and exposed her clit was as I sucked and licked it. Sam was on fire as she sat straight up on my face, held her nipples between her fingers and rolled them around and the noise she was making echoed throughout the woods below.

She came hard right over my face. Her juices covered my cheeks, ears and filled my mouth and nose. She shook like nothing I had ever experienced. After she finished, she slid back until her pussy was tightly against my rigid cock and laid down on top of me withe her head lying against my chest. She was breathing heavily. I began gyrating my cock up and down her wet pussy. Damn was she smooth. I reached down and lifted her slightly and the head of my cock penetrated her wet hot lips.

Noooo! she cried out. Too late. My cock slid right up inside of her hot little hole. She didn't pull away though. She just grunted and then moaned. She rested with my cock in her and looked up at me. She told me she couldn't get pregnant because her husband would kill her. He didn't want kids. I told her it was alright that even though I had lots of seed, I couldn't have kids.

The next thing I knew, she was sitting straight up again and lifting up and down driving my cock inside of her to the point that I felt her cervix on the end of my cock and felt it sliding off into her furthest depths. She began getting too wild and began hurting so I grabbed her hips and held her from getting too rough.

Damn it didn't take long before I felt ready to cum. I told her ow was the time to get off if she didn't want me to cum in her. She just dropped down hard on me and began to shiver almost like a vibrator. I blasted several pulses of into her.

We laid there nearly and hour before we decided to get dressed. I took a bottle of water and washed her pussy off. She just cooed to what I was doing. Well that just led to another round as she bent over on of the smaller rocks and I took her from behind. I couldn't believe I was able to blast off once again. I couldn't believe how good she felt and how wild she got.

When we got back to my pickup, she handed me the bag of mushrooms and her panties. Keep these for the next time you go hunting for a reminder she said.

Yes my wife knows of this. I write another time of what happened when we got home.
By FastFive
Ticked a few boxes in one afternoon, eh? 8-)
By Thinker
Samantha's Mushroom? I have never heard of a clit being called that, but whatever works! ;) I imagine she had a nice perky mushroom to nibble on!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]