A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Haven't been around for awhile but have had one hell of a lot of fun this winter traveling around and for some reason, my wife has been very willing to have some fun. Here is our latest story.

Last Sunday the weather had warmed up to a nice warm day. Both mu wife and I worked in the yard cleaning up from winter’s hard freezes. Last fall I had purchased a canoe which we have not had a chance to get into the water yet. I stood in my out building looking at it when my wife came in and asked when we were going to take it out for a try.
When we married, my wife had never been in a canoe let alone ever having a chance to enjoy the great outdoor adventures. I had came from a long line of outdoor enthusiasts. I took her camping and she loved it, still does. Took her hunting, fishing, hiking and she still loves to do all that. About ten years ago, I took her for her first canoe trip with another couple and she loved it too. Since then, we have been out several times. So now we have our own canoe and haven’t been yet, that is until this past Sunday.
I pulled it out and carried it over and put it in the back of my truck. I told her to get ready which she went in and changed into some shorts and a tee shirt. I had my son take us up river where we put in for a three to four hour trip. He would come pick us up when I called him.
So we put in and down the river we went. I knew it was going to be freezing if we flipped over but beings we had only done this one time, I felt as if we wouldn’t get wet.
I was wrong. Within a half hour down river, a tree that fell over the river last winter caused us to get out and pull the canoe over the tree. When my wife stepped over the fallen tree herself, her feet slipped and down into the river she went. Soaking wet and very cold.
I got her back in the canoe into the warmer sun and headed on down the river. She began complaining how cold she was. I looked for a spot to get out at and found a small island that the river split around and headed up on it. It was open except for some bushes. Checking it out, I told her to go into the bushes and get out of her wet clothes. She hesitated and looked around and finally decided to get them off. I took my tee shirt off to give her to at least hide her nudity until I could figure out something else.
No one saw her strip naked except for me. She came walking back to the canoe with her soaking wet clothes in her hands and my tee shirt on which did cover her butt. We got back in the canoe and headed on down the river. I could only imagine her sitting in the front, legs wide open against the sides of the canoe to stabilize herself. I could picture her bare pussy in the bright sun light. Her nipples poking through my thin tee shirt.
Down river, I knew we had to go under a bridge. I also knew there usually were people fishing off and alongside of it. Usually older men. I was hoping they would be there as you come around a sharp bend and there it was. Sure enough, about six old men were fishing. Two from above. I know when they saw us, they also got a good look at her bare pussy. These old guys about dropped their poles over the bridge seeing her. Suddenly, she lid the paddle over the gun whales and lifted her shirt up over her tits giving these old guys one hell of a look.
After we went under the bridge, she turned to me and called me a few choice words and said I knew those guys would be there. I asked her if they got a good look and she said what do you think. Yes and I couldn’t cover it up either.
As we got down river I saw another spot where I steered into. She got out with her hands on her hips scowling at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed. She went up into the grassy area, pulled her/my shirt off now standing naked as hell. She threw it down and came walking back to the canoe, she bent over grabbing the end and looked over her shoulders. Hurry up and fuck me she said. Whom was I to say no! She was very horny and taking her from behind, I found her very wet and slippery. I came so fast because she was having an orgasm almost as fast as I put it in her. She turned around with a smile and asked me if I enjoyed letting those old guys seeing her almost naked.

Anyway, she pulled her wet shorts back on which were warmer now and put my shirt back on. We headed on down to where we would meet our son.
Today, we went to the department store and she asked if I wanted to go look for a water proof bag. From now on, she was taking extra clothes. I asked her why it bothered her because we had stopped before and had sex and skinny dipped. This time as different, she wasn’t expecting to show off her bare pussy to six old men.
Kiddingly, I told her that we had been seen fucking too. She said next time let her know so she can put on a better show.

I am working on our story from our trip to Asia which I'm sure you will enjoy some of her erotic and kinky times.
By DonP
Linda and I have had a couple of adventures canoeing. One happened several years ago in the Spring on the Pamunkey River in Virginia . The Pamunkey is a slow meandering small river and at the time was pretty secluded. Linda was wearing a bikini and at first joined me fishing as the canoe floated downstream with her taking an occasional paddle stroke for guidance. Linda was in the back and I was fly fishing from the front. We would hug one bank and cast to the fishier looking opposite bank.

The sun was pleasantly warm and the lack of any signs of civilization made it seem like our own little world and Linda asked about removing her top. I encouraged her saying I had almost never seen anyone on the river. After a bit I suggested it would be an ideal time to get an all over tan ... and after a moments consideration off came her bottom.

Linda had quit fishing and was paddling just enough to hold us to the inside of a bend while I cast to the far side when we heard a voice real close say "Mister, I sure do admire your outboard motor..."

Focused on the outside bend we had both missed seeing a old fellow fishing from the bank with a cane pole not 10 feet from us...

I expected Linda to screech and grab her bikini but instead she just nodded to the old gent (who was grinning from ear to ear) and continued paddling only slightly increasing our pace.
By Superone
Wow, great stories, My wife and I are not canoeists but have camped for many years, from tents, trailers to motor homes and my lady is a bit of an exhibitionist. The older we got the more she liked it, had great body till age 70 when cancer struck and was a hot number but that has all changed. Great memories though!

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]