A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
I got home from an errand to get ready for a wedding reception to find my wife in a white high-waisted pencil skirt sans panties and a loose black top that was little more than two pieces of geometrically cut linen held together with a narrow strip under each arm. The geometry of the top distracted only slightly from the two bright dots that were her nipples visible through the fabric and the side boob views allowed by the minimal under-arm strips were generous. My first reaction was of a little shock that she would wear that to a somewhat formal occasion, but then I realized that the irreverent outfit was uber sexy and that she's be pushing the boundaries of the slutty with only her attitude for "cover". The knowledge that photographers would surely use their flashes to capture her chest added to the buzz I was already feeling. I dressed to compliment and we headed out.

When we got to the reception, we found one of our friends there was also dressed in a daring dress with a mesh strip curving around the dress and across a breast, just beside a nipple. So, my wife wasn't the only one giving a tantalizing show on the dance floor. The dress was a hit. A lot of nipple and boob was thrusted and flashed and bounced and a lot of no panty lines ass was shaken, but all in fun with a lot of people enjoying the view and not taking photographs or staring overtly.

When we were on the way home, I could tell my wife was pretty buzzed from the evening, because she said, "That top needs to make another outing soon." When I looked over at it, it had become a little damp from the dancing and wasn't doing much of a job obscuring anything. I didn't object to her declaration.
By AnonAnon
I've noticed that my wife has become very comfortable in the last year even being photographed in revealing attire by strangers. It was never a problem with friends or at private parties and she has pulled off some barely here tops in public while wearing dark glasses, but of late she's been comfortable without.

This weekend she pulled off one of my favorite looks, a loose top that allows a lot of downblouse and side boob views but no photography that also shows the face from the front. She is always able to get away with an astonishing amount of near nudity, particularly when on a road bike, and provide a lot of joy to onlookers in the moment with minimal risk. She enjoys it and I love the fact that she's so comfortable showing off her spectacular pencil eraser nipples. We'd cycled to a high-theft part of town this weekend and she took her time removing the front wheels from the bikes and locking them through the triangle to a fence, while her top allowed for easy full breast views of slightly pendulous perky boobs. When I complimented her on them, she said, "They're really being appreciated today."
By Biguns
I can't speak for other women, but there is a certain joy and satisfaction I get from men admiring my boobs. When I was younger, halter tops were popular and I enjoyed wearing them. I enjoyed the men's starring but I also got a kick out of the men's wives crude comments about my look. They were just jealous they didn't have the nerve to show a little skin. Today I still enjoy men watching my boobs bounce and I am thankful for the women that give my husband the same thrill.
Not too long ago my husband and I were traveling and stopped at a Walmart to mainly stretch our legs. My husband and I were looking at a rack of childrens clothes for our grandchildren. This young mother came up and was looking for a particular size. My husband got on his knees and started looking on the lower rack and found some the right size. when he told the woman she got down on her knees and bent over to look. her blouse hung down and my husband was looking straight down her blouse at her boobs. She looked him in the eye, dropped her head and looked at the way her blouse was, and then looked back up at my husband and smiled real big. She stayed down there for several minutes until she found all the clothes they had in her child's size. Thenshe slowly got back up and basically readjusted her blouse and boobs. I can say during that time my husband also found what he wanted. I appreciate her giving him a thrill. My husband says it was pay back for all the thrills I have given other men.
As the warmer days are here, it is time for all good women to make the men feel like men.
By AnonAnon
Biguns, thanks for the share. Though my wife has never come out and said she enjoys being looked at, she spends way too much time selecting her clothing for this not to be the case.

The first time she wore something a bit scandalous was several years ago when we were first dating and it was a pair of skin-colored pants in a tight, but see through weave worn without underwear. There was no coverage for her ass and while a narrow seam covered her pussy and she had trimmed her bush down, the shape and color of it (not naturally blonde) was abundantly clear. She wore the pants under a cropped top, so there was no coverage at all. It was clear she meant to be a small step away from naked and that she meant for everyone to enjoy the view. I received so many comments on her that night that if she hadn't been with me, she could probably have gone home with any (or many) of the guys at the party that night. I still hear about that night half a decade later even though she has worn those pants several times since. When I complimented her later, she said, "That's the sort of outfit people talk about," and she was right.

I'm sure women have made crude comments, but I have never heard them either first or second hand. One time I enjoyed her show for reasons other than her own confidence was at a party of about a hundred people where my ex was also present. My wife wore a flimsy tight-fitting maxi dress that had stripes for visual confusion, but where the base color was a light grey that was 90% see through. The stripe pattern provided some coverage below the waist, but did nothing more than frame my wife's gorgeous nipples and breasts up top. She was the visual star of the party and seemed to have enjoyed the petty pleasure of having completely eclipsed my ex.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]