A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
When we first got married my bride and I were watching TV , I was in boxer shorts and a tee shirt and she was sitting on the love seat in her see through pink pajama top and panties. I could clearly see her 36 DD tits with nice wide pink aereola and big nipples , especially when she walked into the room , I loved watching them sway from side to side .

We were watching something about some guy with a huge penis and she tells me how her friends husband has a huge one . I asked her how she knew and she said that her friend had measured it and told her and her friends .

Feeling a bit insecure I asked her if she wished I had a bigger one ? She told me that mine was just fine and that she wouldn't want a bigger one . All this talk had gotten me eroused and as I layer there I took it out and started stroking it . She looks over and said " I can't believe you just took it out like that" . So I told her mine was 7" and 6" around . She got up , tits hanging and got the measuring tape and measured it for me . We then had some great sex ! I then realized that it turned her on whenever I took it out . Even if she originally wasn't in the mood she would get horny.

Shortly after that she was in the backyard tanning in her two piece bathing suit . I sat by her and noticed a few dark brown public hairs sticking out of her bathing suit . My cock got hard and again I took it out and wagged it at her . Her reaction was like last time , she said " look at that thing ". Within 5 minutes we were inside and she was riding my cock.

Another time , it was early in the morning and we were downstairs . I was sitting on the couch and she was vacuuming in her pajamas , big hanging tits . She would purposley bend over in front of me teasing me with her cleavage. When I approached her for sex she told me she was too busy and had to take a shower. I got her on the couch and took my cock out of the side of my underwear . This time I had a pink cock ring on and my cock was engorged , bigger and definitely thicker . She looked down at it and said " oh my god where did that come from" . She then took her panties off and spread her pussy for me to enter her .

Luckily over the years it has always been that way , she may turn me down sometimes but when she actually see's me erect she almost always takes her panties off.

We had sex one morning and after I went down on her and she said she didn't want to orgasm I
then fucked her and blew my load in her pussy . She got up and sat on the toilet and wiped her pussy . I was standing right next to her ready to take a shower still hard watching her spread her hairy pussy to wipe it . Big tits hanging . I got in the shower with the glass door and I started soaping myself up, I gave my cock a few strokes and she said " are you going to do it to yourself in there". I knew then that she was still horny. I got out of the shower and we got back in bed . She immediately got on and rode me until she orgasmed.

Sometimes after we have sex and we will both orgasm and she always goes to the bathroom to clean up. If I'm still horny and need to cum again and she's too sore I'll stay i bed and stroke my cock and she'll come out of the bathroom with tissues in hand , sit there and watch me ejaculate into the tissues.

Recently, we were having sex downstairs on the couch one morning . Both naked , she's sitting back against the end of the couch , spread eagle . I was going down on her and playing with her big hanging tits , tweaking her nipples. I must have fucked her for a good 15 minutes . Her pussy was so wet and she was moaning the whole time but for some reason couldn't orgasm . Usually I wait until she chums first then I blow my load. This time it felt so good and I just couldn't hold it any longer and came in her . She was so disappointed , all she said was " don't tell me you did it already" . She's looking at my cock with the cum dripping off it and she tells me she 's not done. I sat next to her as she layed there, big tits hanging , hairy wet pussy with cum oozing out of her I started to masturbate her . She was really getting into it , moaning and humping my hand . She grabs my cock and tells me " I need some cock" . I get back on her and she was so wet that I slipped right into her . While I fucked her she rubbed her clit in front of me , which she never does , then shuttered as she orgasmed. Great sex !
By Veliki
A few years ago we rented a summer home with three other couples . These are people we have know for a long time.

One of the husbands that was there has always been the type of person that would check out all the woman. Always gave out hugs , talked a lot about sex .

The first morning there my wife was up first so she went downstairs to get a cup of coffee . A few other people were also up. I went upstairs a bit later and the other woman and Bob were in the kitchen drinking coffee. My wife was wearing her pajamas , braless with her big 36 DD breasts jiggling around under the thin pajama top. Her cleavage looked incredible as usual.

I didn't say anything to her but I knew that Bob was getting an eyeful . My wife has always commented about how creepy he is and how she always feels like he looks right through her.

The second morning there , she declined my advances because she said that people would hear us if we had sex . So she went downstairs again to get some coffee .

I took a shower and when I was done , my wife walked into the bedroom and told me that one of the woman told her that they saw Bob looking down her pajama top when she bent over. She was going to take a shower and get ready for the beach.

I had a towel wrapped around me and she looked so good with her big heavy tits hanging there , I asked her for a quickie and promised to be quiet.

She pulled down her short pajama bottoms and white panties then layer down on the bed . I got between her legs , she gave my cock a few tugs and had the nerve to tell me that I should have taken care of myself in the shower.

I spread her pussy with my cock and then slipped it in . As I was fucking her she tells me that " Bob probably has a video camera set up in our bedroom ". Then she said " and this isn't even a good one" . I thought that was odd , but she said that she had walked upstairs and saw him walking out of our bedroom the night before. Which was also strange.

I thought I would tease her a bit and told her that he was probably sniffing her panties and how he probably runs into the bathroom and jerked off after he looked down her shirt. She starts laughing but I could tell she's is getting horny because she grabbed my ass and starts humping her pussy onto my cock.

I roll over and pull her on top of me and tell her that if he is videoing at least he could get a nice pussy shot of her getting filled with cock.

She took off her pajama top , her big tits swaying as she started riding me . Within a few seconds she orgasms and collapses on my chest with my cock still in her . I spread her ass cheeks apart and start fucking her hard until I came . Before I came she told me not to cum in her , so I said I would cum on her ass .

Too my surprise she tells me that " he's going to love that" !
By AnonAnon
Veliki, I love the empowered attitude and that she didn't let the creepy guy make her uncomfortable.

My wife has the same attitude. I have a friend I like to work on projects with that used to be a bit creepy when it came to staring at my wife and trying to hug her and feel her breasts up a bit. The first time I saw this, I was going to say something, but my wife asked me not to worry about it. The next time he came over, she put on a very flimsy top that hid nothing and kind of stared him down while she calmly engaged us as we worked on our project. When we were done working, the three of us went out to dinner and, since I was buying, there were a few minutes when she was alone with him at the table with her flimsy top on. Not a huge deal in our neighborhood in the late evening, but he couldn't take the staring from everyone passing by. Kind of found his limit, I think, because the next time he came over he was a lot more normal. Still is.
By Superone
One thing I know that turns my wife on is a hard dick but if she sees a soft one she will get it hard. Most of akll is uncut dicks, she has only had three she says (I am cut) but she really gets excited when she gets one.
By AnonAnon
What my wife seems to enjoy more than anything is being stylish, but a little shocking.

With the weather warming up, we were invited to a large open house party in our neighborhood this weekend. I went direct from work, was introduced to a couple of guys who said they'd enjoyed talking to my wife. I thought nothing of it until I saw my wife, who was wearing a very sheer black voile top over blue jeans and black heels. She looked fantastic, but a large part of that was from the mostly uninterrupted view of her chest and flat abs. For a second I thought, "Wow, the entire neighborhood knows what my wife's tits look like," and they'll be thinking about that every single time we bump into them after this point. It isn't like she hasn't given a few shows through the windows, but doing it face to face a few feet from someone is something else. Every detail is available and people we barely knew were sucking it all in. A few seconds later, I started to enjoy the idea of it and found myself sneaking a few glances at her chest myself. When we were walking home after, my wife was so buzzed, she could barely hold a conversation. Once we got home, there wasn't much talking . . .
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]