A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
I was at Gunnison Beach this past summer , just sitting there and minding my own business . These two women in their late twenties sit down within 10 feet of me and set up their beach stuff. They were both sort of cute , on the chubby side , both of them had large breasts at least DD if not an E cup and both of them had shaved their pussies.

We exchanged hello's and I was pretty much minding my own business . At one point they were laying on their towels and one of the weirdos on the beach in his late fifties who goes around and offers free massages to woman comes over to these two and offers them a massage . Apparently the one had a massage from him earlier at some point . They both politely declined his offer . He sat down next to one of them and out of the blue tells her that she has beautiful breasts and asks her if they are real. He pretends he doesn't believe her . Now even Stevie Wonder could tell that they were real . Nice breasts , big aereolas and nipples but they had some sag to them and they were obviously natural. So the woman tells him he could feel them if he wanted to . I thought that was strange! So he grabs one breast and then the other , practically starts drooling then gets up and leaves to find his next victim.

We start making small talk and they are talking away telling me everything about themselves , one of them is engaged
( the prettier one ) and the other one who got her tits felt up was divorced.

The one that was divorced stood up and put the umbrella up , in the process she starts stroking the umbrella pole and telling her friend " this is what I need , a big thick one" . I didn't comment but as she is standing there I casually ask them , " why do so many woman shave their pubic area" , they go on to tell me that it feels better , their fiancé likes it , then they tell me that her fiancé shaves hers and the other one sais, she has to do hers herself .

I'm sitting in my low beach chair and the one standing up walks next to me and blatantly looks at my cock and said " that's a nice one " then sais how they have a friend who they meet sometimes and he has a big cock and how he jerks it in front of them . Then they go on about how they "love to watch".

Over the next hour , were sharing a few cold beers and I'm laying on their blanket , one on one side and one on the other . I had huge tits on both sides of me and my cock starts getting hard . The one that was not engaged asks me to put some suntan lotion on her back , then turns over and blatantly tells me to make sure I do her tits. They tell me that next time they will bring their wind screen and we could put them together and "play" .

Shortly after that they back up and start to leave without getting dressed they start walking back towards the parking lot.
As I'm saying goodbye and watching them walk away about 50 feet away, the one that was engaged starts walking back towards me , big tits swaying from side to side . She squats down in front of me and tells me that her friend wants my cell phone number . I told her that I would rather have her number . She tells me that she is engaged and then starts rubbing my thigh , then pulls on my cock and plays with my balls , telling me that her friend really needs to get laid .

I gave her my cell number , she gave me a little kiss on the cheek and left .

I've got a lot of great stuff from Gunnison Beach.
By Veliki
Another time I'm at Gunnison and the people sitting next to me were from Hungary or something like that.
It was a woman in her late thirties with jet black hair , DD cup tithes and a neatly trimmed pussy . She was there with a chubby guy and two skinny obviously gay guys . I have nothing against gay guys , too each his own but these guys were funny to watch . They kept prancing around the beach . A lot of energy !

I look over and she's sitting on the fat guys ass trying to get him to go in the water with her . Then she took her beach chair and with her back to the beach was facing one of the gay guys as he sat in his chair . She was on an angle within 2 feet of him and within 15 feet of me .

They spoke english and then I think Hungarian . I heard her say how she needs a real man . The guy was pulling on his pecker but it seems like he couldn't get it up. She has her legs spread and she's masturbating and tweaking on her nipple .

I'm sitting there rock hard and had massaged some oil onto my cock but I was afraid someone might see me jerking it .

She's masturbating and I could hear her moaning . She's looking right at me orgasms and then lowers her sunglasses and smiles at me .

Later as she was leaving with the chubby gay one of the skinny gay guys comes prancing over to her and he's holding up his half limp cock and I hear him say " see see what do you think " !

Strange but erotic !
By JerryCal
I'm glad you returned to share more stories. I love them. They're the type of experiences I would love to be part of. It's a shame that I've only had a few. Maybe I just need to put myself in the right settings.
By Veliki
No, I gave her a fake number .

Believe it or not I didn't want her calling me . I wasn't especially interested in her .

I did however see her and her friend and a noter girl at Gunnison a few weeks later.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]