A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
I was 21 years old at the time and took my girlfriend to Europe and stayed at my grandparents house at the coast.

There was and still is this hotel that I always liked going to because they had an indoor pool and a small spa area with a coed nude sauna. After the beach one day we went back to the house and my girlfriend took a shower and wanted to do her nails and relax. I couldn't stop thinking about the woman I had seen in the sauna over the years , so I went over to the hotel sauna alone.

When I got there I payed the nominal fee , the spa lady handed me a towel and I made my way into the spa room where there is a small lounge area, two shower stalls and the entrance to the sauna. I noticed that there was a woman's two piece bathing suit hanging on the garment rack. I took a quick shower and walked into the sauna.

There was a woman in her early thirties ,sitting on the top bench naked on a white sheet. I said hello and she responded with a hello. I always found that incredibly erotic to walk into a sauna naked and have a women sitting there nude as if it is perfectly normal. But then , it is very normal and common anywhere in Europe.

We made some small talk , she asked me where I was from and told me that she was a maid at another hotel and how she likes the sauna and how healthy it is . Her broken english wasn't the greatest but I could understand her. What I did notice was that after a few minutes she was very fidgedity and kept moving around on the bench siting then laying down then sitting but leaning against the back of the bench with her knees up , she kept opening and closing her legs giving me a great hairy pussy shot.

After 10 minutes or so , she got up and left the sauna. I could hear the shower running . It was getting hot so I got out and took a shower in the other stall . There were curtains there but neither of us used them. Watching the water run of her breasts and perky nipples made got me aroused and my cock was hanging thick.

We both finished with showering and layed on separate cots in the resting room. Again making small talk.
After maybe 15 minutes she got up took another shower and went back into the sauna.I took a shower and couldn't help but give my cock a few strokes thinking about how she was spreading her legs in the sauna. I had a half a hardon , wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into the sauna. She was sitting there on the middle bench. I took my towel off and sat on the bottom bench facing her from the side . The benches were in an "L" shape . Again we started talking , I can't remember about what but I know that my cock started getting hard when she extended her leg and told me how she needs to shave her legs. I told her that most european woman don't shave . She holds up her arm and shows me her dark brown hairy armpit then spreads her legs and runs her hand across her very hairy / curly dark brown bush , and tells me that she is natural and she shaves "only her legs". You could cut the sexual tension with a knife by this point and my cock is rock hard . I was curious as to where this was all going and I made a half hearted attempt to cover my erection with my hand. I actually apologized for having an erection . She waved her hand at me and kept saying something like " ok, normal, no problem for me" in this heavy accent. So where sitting there , she's rocking her legs open then closed and I'm sitting there with a harden you could crack walnuts with . She was actually staring at my crotch with this incredible look of lust on her face . I knew then that if I would have stood up and approached her , she would have spread her legs like butter in that hot sauna. So I sat there and thought I would have some fun with her , I spread my legs , grabbed my cock and slowly pulled the foreskin back over my cock head, at the same time I was looking at her watch me . I wasn't jerking off but I was slowly stroking it , then holding it at the base then playing with my foreskin rolling it back and forth.

She got up , stood directly in front of me , then layer down right next to me on her back . She told me that " she will teach me something very beautiful" something very nice for a young man " . I sat there for a few seconds still stroking my cock and I actually gave it some thought . I could have easily mounted her , slipped my cock in her and fucked the shit out of her right there in that hot sweaty sauna and nobody but the two of us would have known. Then , my conscience got to me and I remembered how my 20 year old big firm breasted girlfriend who had just trimmed her neat bush was waiting for me at home . I got up and headed for the showers . My new sauna friend was right behind me , but this time she got in the shower with me and without saying a word the next thing I knew she was soaping me up and stroking my cock . It took everything I had to walk out of that shower but I did. I quickly got dressed and was just about to leave. I heard her in the shower stall and I noticed that the curtain was pulled closed. I walked over and saw the white sheet on the floor of the shower I heard a moan . I really thought she fell and had hurt herself so I pull the shower curtain open and she's sitting there , her back against the shower wall , legs spread wide open and she's masturbating with both hands. It lasted a second or two until she yanks the shower curtain closed and I left . As you could imagine , I got back to the house horny as all hell , grabbed my girlfriend who was taking a little nap and bed and fucked her like a wild man.

Two days later, were at the nude beach near the hotel with the sauna and guess who's sitting a stones throw from us ? But that's another story.
By Thinker
I'm surprised when she was soaping you up that you did not cum in her hands. Don't think I could have lasted as long as you did when I was that young.
By Mike1594
I have never traveled abroad, but my wife was lucky enough to have the opportunity to travel to the French coast during the summer between graduating from high school and starting college with a couple friends. She has told me how when she first went to the beaches she was horrified to remove her top but after a while she realized that by keeping it on she stood out as a tourist and removed it. She says that after a few visits to the beach it became very comfortable and felt very natural. She said her and her friends then sought out a beach where full nudity was permitted and went there for a day. She tells me she has never felt more liberated in her life. She even said they met a group of guys on the beach and even though it felt quite sexual to be nude in front of them while talking and such she still felt relaxed and nobody seemed to either mention or hide the obvious signs of arousal. If there were any sexual escapades that she was a part of then those are her stories to keep. Its amazing how different attitudes are here in the states vs over there. Someday I would love to be able to take her back there. I have asked her if she would like to hit one of the nude beaches in Florida several times but she says she has no interest just based upon how differently Americans behave in nude settings. She feels Americans often make it too much of a sexual experience to go to a nude beach where most Europeans just make it an experience. Ill just take her word for it.
By WickedWonder
Back in the early 90s, My wife and I took our kids to Toronto on vacation. We stayed at a family oriented hotel. Well at least they are in the US.

There was a family style restaurant, a bar and a night club all with access from the hotel. A large indoor swimming pool and a coed sauna.

After the kids went to sleep, leaving our niece to watch over them, we sneaked out to have a quick drink. We ended up having a couple. On the way back to the room, I asked her if she wanted to sneak in and see what the coed sauna was all about beings we never heard of one. She went into the women's side and I went in the men's and we met in the steam filled sauna both still with our clothes on. We heard some erotic noises coming though the fog. Then we saw a younger girl sitting on top of this older guy riding him for all she was worth. Both were completely naked. My wife wanted to leave so holding hands, we walked back through the men's locker room for a quick exit. Walking through, there stood a hot looking naked woman and this young naked guy getting ready to hop in a shower. They smiled and she excused them telling us they just want to shower first before going inside the sauna and the women's shower wasn't working.

The next day, a couple we were talking to told us that chances were these were hookers from the night club bringing their johns in to make some quick money.

Never have been able to get my wife to return to a coed sauna but then, we never have looked for one again.
By RCNCO
WickedWonder wrote:Back in the early 90s, My wife and I took our kids to Toronto on vacation. We stayed at a family oriented hotel. Well at least they are in the US.

There was a family style restaurant, a bar and a night club all with access from the hotel. A large indoor swimming pool and a coed sauna.

After the kids went to sleep, leaving our niece to watch over them, we sneaked out to have a quick drink. We ended up having a couple. On the way back to the room, I asked her if she wanted to sneak in and see what the coed sauna was all about beings we never heard of one. She went into the women's side and I went in the men's and we met in the steam filled sauna both still with our clothes on. We heard some erotic noises coming though the fog. Then we saw a younger girl sitting on top of this older guy riding him for all she was worth. Both were completely naked. My wife wanted to leave so holding hands, we walked back through the men's locker room for a quick exit. Walking through, there stood a hot looking naked woman and this young naked guy getting ready to hop in a shower. They smiled and she excused them telling us they just want to shower first before going inside the sauna and the women's shower wasn't working.

The next day, a couple we were talking to told us that chances were these were hookers from the night club bringing their johns in to make some quick money.

Never have been able to get my wife to return to a coed sauna but then, we never have looked for one again.
Pity people seem to refuse to recognize, women like to be adventurous too and they are not all working girls. I would never make an assumption like that couple did about folks they never met or saw. I would say a repeat attempt would be a bit of fun.
By willman
Well I believe in the saunas in Germany you are not allowed to wear anything, you can take a towel in with you, but you have to be naked - that applies as well I think to men, women or a mixed sauna. In Germany its no big deal.
By AnonAnon
Clothing is permitted, but not commonplace. As a visitor, I hung on to a towel and never had anyone think it odd any more than I thought them odd for being naked.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]