A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
When I was 17 years old my parents sent me to Europe to stay with my grandparents . They had a small villa on the coast .
It didn't take long to find a nude beach there. Most of the beaches were topless and there were at least 3 nude beaches within one mile from the home.

I was at this small rocky nude beach one morning and this german woman in her late thirties early forties came to the beach and sat within twenty feet of me . At the time I was a virgin and a little shy around the girls . The nude beach was incredibly erotic for me as you could imagine . I saw all types of woman , all sizes , ages etc.

After a few hours on the beach I was in the water when she swam up next to me and started a conversation. She told me about where she was from , how her husband was back in germany and how she loved the nude beach . She was there for two weeks and was staying at a B&B near the beach. I told her how I was staying with my grandparents and told her that this was my first nude beach experience . She told me that nude beaches are very common in germany.

She was a short woman , about 5'3" , a bit on the chubby side with what seemed like a large breasts 36 DD . She had brown hair and a very bushy dark brown bush with hairy armpits.

The next day I got up and went to the beach early in the morning anticipating seeing her again . I'm sure she thought of me as an immature kid and had no intention of anything else. I on the other hand couldn't keep my eyes off her large hanging breasts and hairy pussy. I enjoyed just sitting or laying next to her. She arrived a few hours later and layer her towel next to mine . We talked , layer in the sun and swam together. We must have looked liked an odd couple or people must have thought that I was her son.

She looked so good laying there with her large breasts hanging off to the side . She would put her knees up and every once in awhile spread her legs . The view was incredible. Being a virgin I could only imagine what it would be like to slip my cock into her. Over the course of two weeks I saw her pussy at every angle but didn't dare touch her. She would bend over in front of me and I remember how hairy her pussy looked from the back . She had short dark brown pubic hair growing up her ass crack . Her pussy lips were spread just enough to see her pink slit and puckered asshole.

Every morning I would have to jerk off before I went to the beach to try and control my erection during the day . At that age it din't take much to get an erection. More often than not my cock was hanging thick or erect under me while I layer on my stomach. A few times I would have to go in the water and rub one out .

She would lay next to me and put suntan oil all over her body . To this day when I see a brown bottle of suntan oil I get an erection. She would tell me to put some lotion on myself and hand me the bottle or she would rub the excess oil off her hands onto my back or stomach. At one point after a few days we were laying there and she was putting lotion on herself . She then squirted some lotion on my back and started rubbing it all over my back and down to my ass. She then told me to roll over and she did my front . As good as it felt , I remember feeling nervous about her going any further and also being embarrassed about getting an erection . She got down to my stomach then did my thighs and legs . I felt her hand brush up against my balls .

Every day it was much of the same . She would put lotion on me and I would put lotion on her back stomach and legs . Never touching her pussy and not really touching her breasts unless she was on her back then I would feel the side of her breasts. two or three days before she left we were at the beach and it was different . We were in the water and she put her arms around my neck from the back. I felt her large breasts and nipples on my back as we floated in the water. My cock became erect and I know that she felt it when she brushed up against me .

It was late in the afternoon when we were laying there and she started with the lotion again. She did herself then proceeded to put lotion on my chest and stomach. She then squirted more oil onto her hand and rubbed it along my thighs , she cupped my balls then put lotion on my cock in a pulling downward motion. Without saying a word I think I froze . I immediately got an erection . She then held my erection against my stomach and rubbed oil onto my balls .

I don't think a word was spoken between us . She finished and then layer back down. The last day I mustered up enough courage , maybe because I knew she was leaving , but I desperately wanted to fuck her .

I grabbed her by the waist in the water and then felt both breasts with my hands . I pressed my erection against her ass in the water . She never said a word . When we layed on the beach I put lotion all over her front and rubbed it onto her breasts. The whole time I was erect and she knew it . I thought for sure that I was going to lose my virginity that day on the beach. She then put lotion on me , and again just gave my cock a little tug and stopped .

I had my hand on her stomach and slowly worked it up between her legs . I felt a few pubic hairs but when I touched her pussy , she pushed my hand away and told me basically that it was not for me and how I was a nice young man and need to find a girl my age . Talk about blue balls ! We were there for maybe another hour and we both left. I never saw her again after that.

I have a lot of great nude beach experiences from that summer and many summers after that !
By Mike1594
Back in the late 80's when I was 16 I had a friend who's grandpa owned a large wooded tract of land deep in the sticks with abandoned strip mining lakes that intertwined within the woods. We would go camping there where we would swim, hunt, and drink beer. I will never forget the time when we were out canoeing on the l shaped lake at our campsite on a very hot day in just our swim trunks and when we turned the corner came upon two women swimming in the water. My friend decided to remind these women that this was private property and that they had to leave. When we got close enough to them it became clear that they were both probably in the early 40’s and were skinny dipping. This changed everything. We started a conversation with them and eventually ended up in the water with them butt naked as well. We eventually drifted towards our campsite when we decided to get out. Of course, it was then that the women remembered that their clothes and towels (well played) were at the other end of the lake. This did not stop them from getting out of the water though and because our camp site was probably 50 yards from the water we had no towels to offer. Probably because it was so warm out, neither woman seemed to care and got out to rest. Neither woman had the body of a 20 year old, but neither was out of shape and looked incredible. One had small perky boobs with petite pale nipples and a very hairy blonde bush. The other had much bigger tits with silver dollar size dark nipples and a neatly trimmed bush that I would later learn was referred to as a “landing strip”. We all ended up handing out at our campsite for a couple hours butt naked drinking beers before we rowed them back to where their clothes were. As a 16 year old kid walking around with a boner in front of two naked women, I was sure I was about to have sex but neither woman ever made a move and neither did we but I think I rubbed myself raw for the rest of that summer just thinking of those two women. Maybe this why I have always found woman in their 40’s so sexy. Ironically, now my wife is 43 and is a very good blend of both of these women. Must be why I can’t keep my hands off of her.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]