A place to share your sexy stories
By JoinUs
I have been a shy flasher thus far. I have tended to only flash whilst away from home ground so to speak and with little or no chance of being recognised by someone I know. Tonight I am planning on changing this as a step change for my future,...

We are heading to a smallish party this evening for a new years get together, the venue has a hot tub and my plan (with hubbies pre-approval) is to brave the cold weather and climb in with friends present, hopefully the other gals will join me and not get upset or camera happy.

If any of you are interested I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.
By Mike1594
My wife is less inclined to jump into a hot tub with people she does not know, but when with friends that we have known for a while and trust, she has no qualms with going completely naked and usually we all jump in that way. She often sits on the edge if she gets too hot and there has been many a man who has gotten the full view when she is climbing in or out. Even though its good friends, she loves the attention from both the guys and the girls and I also have to admit I like it too
By AnonAnon
I, too, enjoy my wife being comfortable around friends and she usually obliges with something entertaining during holiday parties. Last year was a see through dress with broad stripes that didn't hide her nipples or one ass cheek, but provided some modesty via visual confusion. This year she asked and I wondered if she would do something more nude so she wore a tight see through dark long sleeved top that forewent the modesty of the stripes from last year, but her bottom was covered by formal trousers. Where last year you could see her nipples and some curves of her breasts, this year her breasts were clearly displayed along with her nipples. She got several compliments and I noticed that she took no trouble to stay out of some very bright areas of the party.

Having said that, there is an enjoyable vulnerability in dressing similarly in public and among strangers. My wife once surprised me by wearing a pair of very see through light-colored trousers without underwear and a very flimsy wrap top braless to a concert where she knew we would have to walk a considerable distance from public transport. She looked absolutely stunning in her outfit, but pattern on the pants was enough to block only about 75% of her public hair shadow and we had guys turning around to look at her all along the walk and even though the concert was amazing, we had people staring at her all evening. When I complimented her on her ass, she said, "I get the feeling my tits are adding more to the concert."
By FastFive
JoinUs wrote:If any of you are interested I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.
So how did it all go?
By Mike1594
AnonAnon-

Sometimes I think we may be married to the same woman, or at least their twins. A couple summers ago My wife and I went to an Island on the Great lakes known for its party atmosphere, mostly after dark. During the day my wife and I were doing some bar hopping when she decided to browse a little boutique. My feel were hurting so I sat on the patio at the bar next door and had another beer. After probably a half hour to 45 minutes later my wife emerges from the boutique wearing a somewhat tight fitting, unlined satin halter top that she had just purchased and decided to wear out of the store. Her nipples looked like they were going to rip through the fabric when she approached me to show off her purchase. She was stunning and as we continued along our personal bar crawl she was getting noticed everywhere. I think there may have been a few guys that got slapped by their women for looking too long.
By AnonAnon
Nothing sexier than a woman that is confident in her body, in my opinion.

My wife made a (very positive) impression on me when she showed up at the very first meal where she was going to meet my close friends, a grilled dinner at my house, wearing pumps, low rider jeans and a very see through casual tee buttons undone braless. When I let her into the house, my first thought was whether my friends would remember her or her nipples, but she was so comfortable and charming all evening even as she leaned back on my patio railing with the tee doing nothing to hide her chest, that every one of my friends to the man said they'd enjoyed meeting her. My closest friend of two decades, probably sensing my unasked question, said, "She doesn't need a bra," immediately followed by, "She can grill!" I recall being amazed that someone could pull such a thing off. It hasn't changed.
By Mike1594
AnonAnon-

I have to agree with you about confidence being sexy. I might add that I think it is even more sexy when the confidence is coupled with a sense of obliviousness to what is being revealed even if she completely is aware. I guarantee if my wife is in a bar and her boob is becoming visible in whatever low cut or wrap top she is wearing that she is completely aware. However, when she pretends to not know and "lets" the guys gawk is what I find sexy. Sort of like what your wife did, she knew exactly what she was doing and was even flaunting in a casual and classy way that drove they guys as crazy as if she had been topless. That's what I like, Some women have the knack and understand sexy and can pull it off because sexy is just as much attitude as it is physical appearance, others just don't get it, lack the confidence, and just look trashy.
By AnonAnon
Yes, that's what I call being comfortable and my wife has it in spades. What I like about her showing off is that she really enjoys people enjoying what they see and has the knack of making them comfortable looking so they can enjoy it. Early in our dating I once complimented her on a revealing top that I'd spent all evening not being obvious about and she said, "I had no idea you liked it." I realized then that she really wanted me to enjoy what she was not wearing. This attitude extends to others and it shows.

The challenge for me is not being the guy that gets weird because other guys are checking out his date. We've had very few experiences with pushy guys. Most of the time it is a lot of fun. We went to the inauguration of a boutique hotel a few years ago and she wore a very wide and very plunging neckline dress that immediately advertised the fact that complete views would be extensive and frequent. We ended up seated a bar and the dress was doing nothing to conceal her nipples and breasts while she was seated on a barstool bent and twisted to talk to me. We were having a lot of fun and I recall several guys stopping by and complimenting her and her laughing through it. Even though I'm used to it, it was amazing to see how absolutely comfortable she was essentially being topless at a public inauguration among strangers, friends and a few professional acquaintances.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]