A place to share your sexy stories
By Skippycouple
Hello all, I'm new here.
My partner and i have been together for a long time.

This happened in Cairns, QLD, ten years ago.

We were traveling up north and decided to stop in Cairns a few days to check the great barrier reef out.
After two days of snorkelling and scuba diving we decided to slow down and check out the city and surrounding.
At about 3pm of the third day we went back to our accommodation to relax. We had a double bed room in a backpacker accommodation in the esplanade. This room was basic, on the ground floor, and had a window on a side street. Not a real street but those kind of corridor in between business for collecting garbage and/or delivery stuff. Not romantic but it was a very cheap.
Anyway, after a while we started to have sex.

At one stage she was giving me a blowjob naked on her four, with her ass pointing the window, which had the curtains closed. Because we fantasised about being watched having sex before, I teased her saying something along the line of: "wouldnt be good if someone at the window would see you right now?" and she went "Oh yea! I'd love it". So I couldn't resist the temptation and sayd "well, why then don't you open the curtains and keep blowing me?"
After two more strokes she stood up, looked at me with a strange smile and said "Ok".

As I said we talked about exhibitionism before but never had the chance to do anything before and I actually didn't expect her to agree on that. I was just teasing. So when she stood up and went to the window my heart was exploding and my dick too. She opened up the curtains completely naked and I almost had a heart attack.
She came back to the bed, went on her four, spread her legs and took my cook in her mouth again.
It was too much for me, poor looser! I had to stop her immediately. My dick pulsing in pain, my head spinning and my hands trembling. She waited without complain and more shockingly she didn't move from that position.
The blowjob went on for more 10 or 15 seconds with me trying to slow her down and keep my dick in control. I was very frustrated for not being able to enjoy the moment properly. Anyway, after those few seconds a guy passed by the window.
He was carriyng something and he turned his head to look inside the room just at the last moment before disappearing.
He probably didnt really believed what he saw. Didnt have the time to believe it. But it was enough for me!
I froze in panic and excitement. She said "what?" and I said "A guy just saw you!" Then she took my dick deeper and at that point I let go and came. She still didn't move her body. She was dripping wet, loved the idea of showing off all she had, but she was frozen in panic too. Mi dick brain was telling me to fuck her asap and take advantage of the situation but my panic was stronger. I went to the window and closed the curtains before the guy came back.
The tension left our bodies. I told her about the guy again and I knew she didnt know if she would believe me or not.
I fucked her a bit, came again (it happened to me just few times in my life - to come twice in few minutes), went down on her for her reward.

After so many years and other exiting moments, I still come thinking at that day in Cairns.
By Thinker
Being seen can make your heart race. Lots goes through your mind especially when you don't expect it.
By ANNIENDON
Things like that are always exciting...reminds us of a picnic bench in a park in Missouri......
By Mike1594
Reminds me of a time with my wife. I took her for a weekend away to a big city and we stayed in a hotel on I believe the 10th floor. About 500 yards away was a high rise office tower with floors higher than ours. I have no Idea if anybody could actually see into our room due to the time of day, distance, and the reflective tint on the hotel windows, but my wife and I got pretty freaky with it in front of the open curtains. I fucked her from behind while she held her hands on the window ledge and the thought of her being watched was a huge turn on for her. The best part was after I came in her and went into the bathroom to clean up I came back out to the room and she had positioned one of the chairs from the room directly in line facing the windows and was fingering herself spread eagle . Like I said, I seriously doubt the windows allowed anybody in the office building to see anything, but just the thought of having an audience was enough for her. From that time on for most of the weekend she was either completely nude or in just her bra and panties in front of those windows. I guess it was her way of being an exhibitionist without the fear of actually getting caught, as far as she knew.
By redback
great stories Mike and Skippy, thought I might add one of my own.

Bout 20yrs ago the wife and had a holiday on one of the Whitsunday islands in Queensland. Hayman I think. Anyway the resort couldn't do enough to make the guests stay pleasurable. They ran all sorts of activities and competitions to entertain the guests and some of them we even got a gift for partaking. Ok the gift as probably something they couldn't sell in the gift shop but its the thought that counts. Anyway we won some body paint for one competition we entered and being horny young couple we put it to good use.

Just about every day of our week there started the same way. We rose early, 4.30 or 5 am, and went for a walk to the end of the beach where they had a very nice coffee shop that made good coffee. We would have a coffee and then return to our bungalow. We would do the walk in our swimwear, me in stubbies, wife in bikini. She would wear her top till we got on the beach then remove it, walk down the beach topless, put it back on at the coffee shop, then remove it again for the walk back. All up it took about an hour. It was usually pretty quiet on the walk down but usually a bit busier on the walk back as people were up and about by then, fishing or jogging or just enjoying the sunrise over the beach. The coffee shop however was a favourite for the staff that were starting early so there was always a few in there having their breakfast.

One morning , at my wife's suggestion, we tried something different. I painted her bikini on her. So we did our usual walk to the coffee shop, had our coffee and walked back. My wife was totally naked, with only a painted bikini. I timed it that morning. 20min from our bungalow to the coffee shop, no one on the beach. 20min having our coffee and croissants, 8 people in the shop, 20 min back to bungalow, 14 people on the beach and my wife completely naked the whole time.

We sat a little away from the staff in the coffee shop but I did notice we were getting more looks than usual. Especially after the waiter served us. I think a couple of fishermen noticed but the one that stands out was a young man we met on the path to our bungalow. The look on his face was priceless. He stopped us to ask the time then how the waves were, there are no waves in the Whitsunday's. He thought up excuses to keep us talking for 2 or 3 minutes.
Once back in the bungalow I don't know if anyone saw us having sex or not but my wife didn't give me enough time to close the curtains.

My wife has gone topless quite a few time on the beach but that was the 1st time she went naked in public. Mind you she has only gone naked a couple of times since at a nude beach.

Hope you enjoyed our adventure as much as I did reliving it.
By Thinker
Great story Red. I am surprised that you both were able to keep from laughing at the reactions. Did any of the staff say anything to you or hint that they noticed?
By Skippycouple
Great stories!
Thanks for sharing.
We too have had some beach fun. We still have.
Will write soon if you want.
Cheers
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]