A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
So anyone have any good stories about something that happened at holiday parties?

Several years ago, I went with my wife to her company Christmas party. Mainly older couples. It was at a VFW hall with the bar in the basement. This young 20s girl, very nice body but sort of ugly in the face, was the bar tender for our group. She would take the orders and walk down stairs to get them and bring them back up. One of the nicer looking early 40s coworkers was drinking quite heavy and began to flirt with this waitress. Yes the waitress was getting drinks bought for her too.

The waitress disappeared and had been gone for quite awhile. Someone went down to tell her we were getting low on drinks when the walked past the room they store the table and chairs in. They heard noises and opened the 4 foot wide door. There on a lone table was the waitress half naked eating out the coworker. Well it was all captured on a video cam being used at the time.

The boss, went in to chew them out and closed the door behind him. We don't know what happened but that video tape he had erased after that and when they returned to work after the first of the year, the girl coworker quit. A few months later, the boss quit and it had something to do with that night. Later we found, he fucked both of them quickly before he came back out acting like he took care of the problem. They still talk about it every year.

Last year, one of the older women coworkers left with a younger guy coworkers. They returned after someone caught them in her car in the parking lot getting it on. Those pictures of her all exposed are still floating around. She still works there but her quit.
By AnonAnon
Nothing as adventurous as that, but fun for us nevertheless.

Both of us get multiple holiday party invitations for clients. Some parties are quite large and quite formal and a place to make sure you are noticed and get more work. Others are small businesses that have been clients for years and encourage a more informal atmosphere. Both kinds of parties are fun, but you can push the boundaries in the smaller stuff with a dozen folks in a way you can't in a large group.

One of her clients is a small trucking firm that she always enjoys dressing a little risque for while she is working there. There is no real office that she works at, just talking to drivers at various locations. Her image is part of her appeal and helps with her interaction with the drivers and recording their opinions, suggestions and comments on various policies and experiences working there. She enjoys it, because the men are comfortable complimenting her and she doesn't feel at all threatened. The owner treats them and her well. For the holiday party last year, she wanted to push the envelope a bit so she decided to wear a black stretch long sleeve top that looked like the upper part of a catsuit with a long formal skirt pulled over it. The top was just see through enough to show the lines of her breasts and her areolae, but nowhere near nude. She'd worn something more see through the year prior, but that dress had visually confusing stripes on it that served to add back some modesty. This top did not. It was clear that she meant for the client to enjoy her bust, which was devoid of jewelry. I asked her if she was sure it would be OK and she said that all the drivers had already seen her braless in flimsy tank tops and no one had given any indication of not enjoying it. It wouldn't be anything new, just a new package. I found that a compelling argument!

As expected, the people at the party were free with their compliments and comfortable looking and laughing. Someone suggested she pose with a sausage with mustard, a photo was taken of her licking it and a large print posted on their garage wall. I do a small amount of business with them as well and always find myself amused walking into their garage and seeing a picture of my wife up there, blowing a hot dog with a huge smile on her face in a top that leaves little to the imagination. Every time they get a new driver and I meet him for the first time, the picture comes up. Makes for a fun and friendly client visit.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]