A place to share your sexy stories
By stickylips
Following is a true story about my wife of 38 years and her exhibitionism early in our marriage. At the time of this story, she had long brown hair that hung to cover her 38DD tits. This was back in the day when pussies were hairy. Her name is Lynn.

Early in our marriage, in the late 70's when wet T-shirt contests first became popular, a local bar was sponsoring the first contest in this area. Being a big fan of exhibitionism, I began encouraging my (newlywed) wife to participate. The contest was still a few days away and you had to bring your own white T-shirt. She went out and bought a sleeveless, white crop-top type. The shirt accentuated her big tits and her nipples stick out prominently. It was so thin that you could see her big, brown areolas even before it was wet. It provided some excellent side shots of bare tit as well. I had seen some pictures of wet t shirt contests in some men's magazines and showed them to Lynn. In these pictures, the girls were all totally naked by the time the winner was declared. When she saw this, she became very excited. The vision of my wife standing naked in front of a bar full of people entered my mind. I can't believe how excited I was becoming. (but at the same time a little nervous).

Just in case the contest got competitive and she had to strip, I suggested she wear her g-string under her jeans (no thongs in those days!). Little did I know that that she decided not to wear panties at all!. Once the band took a break, the contest was announced. She was up on the stage, which was only about a foot high, in a flash! We had consumed a fair bit of alcohol that night and she was very uninhibited. Even before there were any other contestants on the stage and before there was any water she was flashing her tits to the appreciative audience that had moved right up to the stage. Cameras appeared and hands were reaching out to grab at her jiggling tits. I stood back and watched proudly as my wife's tits were being felt by many guys in the wild audience.

You must realize this was in the early days of wet t contests and being the first contest in this area, there were no rules and anything goes! Just as a few more contestants (there were 4 in all) came on stage she began to ease her jeans down. Her hairy pussy started to come into view and the place was going wild. She turned with her back to the audience and slowly pushed her jeans all the way down. Once they were down, she kicked them aside and stood there with nothing on but her thin T-shirt (and strappy sandals). By now the crowd was in a frenzy and the other contestants more or less conceded. The stage was so low that it was easy for the guys in the audience to reach out and touch her and that's just what they did! More than one guy grabbed at her tits, ass and pussy. She was so turned on that she began to slide her finger through her pubic hair and over her clit.

I was also getting more and more excited by the minute and "motioned" for her to spread herself for the audience. She turned around, bent over and pulled her ass cheeks as wide open as she could. She was making sure that she would not be leaving that stage without winning! Lynn tore her T-shirt open and threw it into the audience.

Here was my young (23 yo) wife in a room full of horny guys and girls putting on her own strip show, loosely disguised as a wet T-shirt contest. She jumped up from the lower stage onto a higher stage and laid down on her back. Lynn spread herself for the wildly cheering audience. She spread her pussy lips and the audience was able to see right up her hole, not to mention to puckered asshole that was also on prominent display.

After this erotic exhibition, the contest never really materialized. None of the other girls were up for the challenge. They took a vote and she won easily. She grabbed her jeans and came into the audience totally naked. Since she had torn her shirt and threw it away, her jeans were all she had anyway. She worked her way back to our table as I stood watching her proudly. Her tits and pussy were grabbed by nearly everyone in her path. Finally she made it to the table and sat down to put on her jeans, giving us all a great view of her spread pussy as she did so. Before she pulled her jeans up, I reached over and felt her for myself. Was she ever wet! As I said, she had no shirt so we weren't sure what to do. She decided to stay topless and continued to sit at our table with her big tits bared for all to see. Guys (and girls) came by to congratulate her (or so they said). I think they came by to get a closer view of her bare tits since most of their eyes were glued to her chest as they talked. Soon after, we decided to leave for the night and she walked out to the car topless as well. She stayed this way until we got home where I immediately stripped and drove my cock into her as quickly as I could. Even nearly 36 years later, this incident still gets me excited.
By stickylips
She also stripped on a few occasions. She used to be a waitress in a strip bar and every once in a while on amateur night she would get up and strip. She would get very lewd and when guys laid on the stage on their back with dollars, she would plant her bare pussy right on their faces to pick up the tip. The guys loved it. They wouldn't let her win because she worked there but it did satisfy her exhibitionistic tendencies. I loved it too!

When she finished stripping she stayed nude and finished her waitress shift in just her shoes. As she was walking around the bar and cleaning off tables etc. everyone wanted to hug her which usually meant feeling her ass while they were doing it. Some even slipped a finger between her legs. She didn't mind at all and I got off of watching these guys do it (they didn't know I was her husband). When she taled to guys at a table, per pussy was right at eye level.

Another time she worked as a bartender and one of her duties was to dance provocatively on the bar. She quite often flashed her tits to the appreciative patrons and sometimes, even her pantiless pussy. There were a couple older gentlemen who were regulars and she often rubbed her bare boobs in their faces which resulted in some very generous tips.

Oh to be young again. Those were very good times (1970's and 80's).
By AnonAnon
stickylips, that's a very erotic story, particularly because it was at a local bar. Gotta love a confident exhibitionist that can let the mood of the moment take them away without regrets later.

Some years ago, my wife went through a phase where she wore jeans extremely low on her waist. She has a beautiful behind and loved to show it off. Typically you could look down into her ass crack and if she sat down her crack was visible and a beautiful sight. Over time I got used to seeing it and to guys who put there hands on her back being able to touch her crack and thought nothing of it. One evening, a friend of ours got a bit drunk and decided to drop an olive into her jeans. When she realized what had happened, she took his hand in hers, leaned her face into his ear, turned her back to the wall and whispered something in his ear while putting his hand down her jeans to retrieve the olive which she took from him and put into his glass from which she took a sip before she kissed him on his lips. When I had a chance to catch up with her, she said, "I was kind of asking for it and I knew you wouldn't mind." I didn't. The guy still jokes about looking for his second-best martini when we're out together.
By Pink
took part in one once, back in my wild uni days. The pub all us students hang out at used to run a wet t/shirt comp every weekend during summer. My boyfriend back then would be there every Saturday arvo and he'd usually try to talk me into entering. I always declined until I needed money to register my old jalopy and the prize money wasn't bad so I entered. I went backstage with the rest of the girls, stripped down to panties and donned a white t/shirt and walked out on stage. One by one we would walk forward, get a bucket of cold water poured over us and then stand at the front of the stage with our hands behind our backs while the judges judged. The judges, al male, would take their time, asking us to turn this way and that while they had a good perve, I man judged. The crowd would be going wild with wolf whistles and cat calls and the beer would be flowing.
Well I didn't win, a girl with double Ds got the money but I have to admit I had fun. One bonus I suppose was if a girl stayed in her t/shirt she got free drinks. I needed help getting home that Saturday.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]