A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
For weeks, the property owner's daughter has been teasing me posing naked in front of my trail camera.

Yesterday being a nice warm day, I headed out in the afternoon to my blind. I built a roomy blind on telephone poles so it sits around 20 feet above the ground. Mainly I use it during cold windy days to stay warm and out of the elements while I hunt.

I have to state, my wife knows what has been happening with this 24 year old daughter. She has no problem with it.

I walk out and climb up my ladder and start to get ready when the door opens behind me. There is the daughter of the property owner. So cute and so hot looking. She asks if she can come in and sit and watch while I hunt. "I guess so" I told her. She has on loose fitting clothing not really suited for hunting but no one could see anyway. She sits down in a chair beside me and begins quietly talking. I finally get up the nerve to mention her pictures. "You like them" she asks. "Did you see the ones with my friend and me playing?" I told her I have kept them and they are on my computer.

She stands up and turns to face me and without any hesitation, grabs the bottom hem of her top and pulls it straight up over her head. Her firm small breasts with tiny pink nipples are right in front of me. Before I could catch my breath, she unsnaps her jeans and drops them to her ankles. No panties on. Her tight little hips and bare pussy catch my eyes.

" I really want you to fuck me" she says. "I have dreamed of fucking you for a long time."

It didn't take long before I had her sitting in my chair, legs spread wide open, me on my knees and my face buried between her legs.

I had her stand up and hold onto the window frame with her head hanging out looking 20 feet down as I got behind her and slid into a wet, slippery and tight pussy. I just hoped no one else was out there because of the noises she was making. I pumped her hard slamming into her feeling the head of my cock pound against her cervix.
It only took a short time before I had to pull out without cumming in her. I slid my cock up and pushed to her ass. She squealed out a painful squeal but pushed back against me and now I was ball deep in her rear. I pumped several times and shot my load deep into her bum.

After I finished, I wiped off myself and sat back down. The rest of the evening until dark, she sat there naked, playing with herself and me. Blow jobs, another pussy reaming and lots of cuddling. When we left, she told me that she has wanted to do this for a long time. I told her to bring her friend next time and we would make a day of it.

I now know, she is 25 years old, has moved back in with her parents and is bisexual. Oh what a year hunting this is going to be.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]