A place to share your sexy stories
By rmbach
My wife Carla is a very beautiful sexy middled age woman, 5 foot 7, long legs flawless skin, firm breasts with large brown nipples. Carla dresses very provocatively in short skirts and sheer blouses, she rarely wears panties and never wears a bra. Carla gets many complements on her body and the way she dresses from both men and women. This is absolutely a true story that has happened in the last two Years.

We have been married for just over 22 years. When we were first married we lived in Los Angeles area and Carla worked as a receptionist for a photography studio that did a lot of audition photo shoots for a major mens magazine based in Beverly Hills, CA. She really liked this job and soon was working as an assistant to the photographers doing photo shoots of the nude models. This is where she learned to dress very sexy. When a model was very nervous the photographer would ask Carla to take off her blouse and be topless to help put the model at ease. She said this didn't bother her and thats when she stopped wearing a bra because it was just easier and did put the models at ease, she says she was never photograhed. This is where she learned to dress very sexy, which I love. While in California she thought her breasts were to small so she did as many women in California have done, she had breast augmentation surgery which turned out perfect.

After about four years I was transferred to Miami and while Carla missed her job she did not return to work. She just spent her time at home and at the beach. We now live in Key West and we spend a lot of time in St. Maarten and St.Barthelemy. With my work in health care software I can live anywhere and travel from there.

Carla has always loved the beach and Key West and St. Maarten are perfect for her. She wears Wicked Weasel bikini's all most exclusively. She rarely wears a top and loves her her thongs.Where we live it is perfect for topless. I have never asked her to go topless, she never even puts the top on. I guess this goes back to the days working for a photography studio in the Los Angeles area.

For years my hobby has been taking pictures of this beautiful woman. I take photo's of her topless and nude at home, around the pool and at the beach. The photo's have always remained private just for our eyes and occasionally a few of our very close friends. She has always loved to pose for the camera even way back in college. Carla is very aware that she has a perfect body and a beautiful face, she always dresses very sexy.

Two years ago in St. Maarten we were invited to a cocktail party at an art studio honoring a young artist from Los Angeles who did photography, sketches and paintings. Most of his work was sunsets on the beach and nude females on the beach. We had an exceptionally fun evening with our friends and Bradley the 28 year old guest artist. Carla as usual look very beautiful dressed in a short skirt and a sheer blouse with no bra. In the studio lighting you could clearly see her brown nipples poking at her blouse. She new she looked sexy and loved the attention.

The next afternoon Carla wanted to return to the studio to purchase a couple of the paintings that she really liked. We were walking through the studio and saw Bradley working on one of his paintings. He took Carla's hand walked us through the studio telling us about the paintings Carla liked. She ended up buying all of the ones he showed her.

Carla looked really sexy again this day with a much shorter skirt than the night before and another see thru blouse with no bra. I could tell by watching Bradley's eyes that once again he was enjoying her nipples poking out. I love it when she dresses like this in public, I was sure that she didn't wear any panties for Bradley's benefit.

While Carla was paying for her paintings Bradley came over to me, I could tell he nervous about something, I asked what was wrong and he said I would like to ask Carla to be my model for my next project. I have been commissioned to do themed project "The Bold American Women". I am doing this project for a private collector in Paris, he paying me very well to do this for him, but I must follow his direction totally. I will be doing photo's, sketches and paintings of an American woman who represents this theme. I think Carla would be the perfect subject for this project. I asked Bradley what this would entail, he said Carla would be his model for the photo's that he would do the sketches and paintings from. The photo's he would take would be bold but classy, done in a villa in the US or here in St. Maarten.I would do the photo's while she was entertaining at a cocktail party. I said have you talked with her about this, I don't see a problem, Bradley said I haven't mentioned this to her at all, I wanted your permission first. I said Bradley Carla is her own woman and will certainly make her own decision. Bradley said there are two more parts to this project.
One is "The Bold American Woman" Entertaining at the villa.
Two is "The Bold American Woman" Topless at the villa, pool and beach.
Three "The Bold American Woman" Nude at the villa, pool and beach.

This project is totally laid out by the French collector in Paris. There will be several private showings of the photo's, sketches and paintings by invitation only in Paris, Cannes, Copenhagen and Berlin. There will be no showings in the United States. I told Bradley that Carla was a very beautiful woman with a flawless body and that she was an extremely sexual woman and that she will be greatly flattered by your offer. I am okay with this project but you will have to discuss this with her. Bradley said he could pay her very very well for her modeling because he was given a large budget by the collector in Paris. I said don't offer her money, she does not need it and would only be offended by the offer.

I told Carla and Bradley that I would take the paintings to the car. About 20 minutes later Carla came out, she was smiling from ear to ear. The first thing she said was did you put Bradley up to asking me to be his model? I said absolutely not he was asking my permission for you to do this modeling job. I told him I was okay with it but you were your own person and this decision was yours. Carla said so you are okay with me doing topless and nude photo's, sketches and paintings? Like I told him you will make your own decisions. I am 100% good with what you decide. I asked what she told Bradley, she said I am very flattered by your offer but wouldn't you rather have a much younger model? Bradley said I think you are probably one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and you would perfect. He thinks his sponsor of the project Stephan, would also be very happy with his choice. I think this young man is infatuated with me. I know he is infatuated with you did you see the bulge in his pants last night and today, she smiled winked and said I did notice a slight bulge. Carla asked him who would be taking the photo's, Bradley said that he would take about ten photo's in each of the three settings to send to Stephan in Paris. The future photo's will probably be taken by a professional Photographer of Stephan's choice from Paris.

Carla told Bradley she would think about his offer but would not under any circumstances pose for him or anyone else without her bottoms . Topless is fine I would wear my small sheer WW thongs but that is as far as I will go.

When we got home Carla went to our bedroom to rest and think about this offer. I went to the car and got the paintings and unwrapped them. Then I went to talk with Carla, she was in the bedroom totally naked looking at herself in the mirror, she was playing wither nipples they were totally erect and looked so beautiful, I was really horny. She said why do you think he wants a woman my age to do this modeling job. I said look at your body it so perfect, she said but he hasn't even seen it. I said he has seen you the last two days with a see thru blouse on and your nipples totally visible in the studio lighting, and today when you bent over we could both tell that you didn't have on any panties. I think he has seen enough to know that he likes what he has seen. She said I didn't wear panties because i know you like it. I said I do love it and so did Bradley. She said do you think he even noticed. I said did you see the bulge in his pants last night and even bigger today. She looked and me and smiled and winked and said I did notice a small rise. Carla twisted her nipples again and came over to me and unzipped my pants and said I see you have a big rise too. She took me in her mouth and worked me over good. She looked up and said do you think this is what Bradley wants? If he doesn't there is something wrong with this guy. Carla said I can tell what he needs is a good blow job. He is very young only 28 years old but very good looking.

We climbed in bed and she climbed on my erection closed her eyes and rode me like we hadn't had sex in a long time. She moaned and came so hard that I could feel her juices flowing out of her pussy. Then it was my turn to explode in her. we both new that she was thinking about Bradley the whole time. We got in the shower together and I washed her and she washed me. We both had another orgasm.

The next morning she called Bradley to tell him we wanted him to join us for dinner that evening at 7:00pm at our favorite restaurant. Carla once again dressed very sexy in a short dress with a belt that made it even shorter. The Maitre D and our favorite waiter at the restaurant are always glad to see Carla walk in. We ordered drinks and waited for Bradley to arrive. I said you are exceptionally sexy looking tonight, what do you have on under your dress, She smiled big and said drop your napkin and I will show you. Her lips were totally visible and you could tell that she was really turned on, they were so swollen and wet. She couldn't have pulled that dress lower to cover her pussy if she wanted to. I told her I hoped the guys at the table next to us would drop their napkins so they could she the show too, she said I will willingly show them the same thing. I said this young artist Bradley has really got you fired up, are you still thinking about this project. She said yes it's still under consideration. I told her that Bradley said he could pay her a large sum of money to do the photo shoot, she said I would never take money from Bradley, I would feel like a prostitute, plus you give me all the money I need.

Bradley arrived and ordered a drink then we ordered dinner and wine which was delicious. We ordered a couple of more drinks then started the conversation about the photo shoot. Carla said I am very interested in this photo shoot, I have been around many photo shoots when I worked for a photographer in California. This offer to a woman my age is very flattering but I can not and will not pose totally naked. Bradley accidentally, I think dropped his napkin and reached to pick it up he lingered just a bit to long. Carla smiled at me and I new she was wide open for his viewing. Carla excused herself probably to dry her pussy. When she returned Bradley said we need to talk about about the project. Carla said tell me about the preliminary photo shoot for Stephan. Bradley said we will rent a villa here or in Key West your choice. The first part of the shoot will be a cocktail party that you host for your friends, they will not know what is going on, just that there is a photographer present. Joe said we can do that at our villa here. Bradley said then we will need a place with a pool and a beach to do the topless photo shoot. Joe said we can do all of that at our villa and the beach is just down the road. Bradley said so we can do the cocktail party, the topless and the nude at your villa and the nearby beach? Carla said it all sounds good except the part were I have to show my pussy. I could tell she had a few to many drinks. I want to do this, I want to pose for you Bradley, But I don't think I can do that. Topless is no problem I love showing my tits, my nipples are quite large, very sensitive and the key to me be turned own. I will wear a thong, my tiny sheer thongs but I can't show my pussy.

Bradley said I will try but I don't think Stephan will accept that. I will tell him we will work on it. We will do the test shots at your villa if you agree. I will tell him we will do the cocktail party, swim suites at the villa, pool and the beach. Topless in your WW at the villa, pool and the beach. Carla said okay we can use our villa for all the photo's but all with bikini bottoms on. Bradley said I will talk with Stephan tonight and we will send him the test shots. Can we start tomorrow morning at 9:00am. Carla said that soon? Bradley said we need to get started. Carla said, Bradley do you want Joe present? He said yes that would be good he can help with the poses. Joe said 9:00am works for me. Carla said I am nervous I have never posed for a photography topless, Joe said yes you have me, she said that doesn't count and laughed.

We left the restaurant telling Bradley we would see him at 9:00am. Bradley said Joe could you pick me up I don't have a car. I said sure see you at 8:30am.

When we got in the car I asked Carla if she was sure she was okay with this? Her answer was a question to me. Are you okay with me posing almost naked for Bradley and a guy in Paris that we don't even know,then posing for a professional photograper from France that we don't know and being on display for his friends in Paris, Berlin, Copenhagen and Cannes? I will be on display for their total pleasure. I said you have been very turned on by this project offer since Bradley mentioned it. Totally see thru blouses, nipples sticking out and really short dresses with no panties. Carla said haven't you had really great sex? We always have great sex! She said I don't wear panties very often for your pleasure. I said Carla I haven't seen your pussy this wet or your juices running down legs at dinner for a long time. Carla said this offer to women my age is a very big turn on. I have been wet ever since Bradley made his this offer to me. I want to do it but I don't want you to think less of me. I said I love you and I can deal with this if it is you want. I want it bad she said.

When we got home she was so turned on, I put my fingers between her legs and she dripping wet, it was running down her legs. I took her dress off, that was all she had on. I went down on her, she was so wet and tasted so sweet, she cam almost immediately, really hard and loud then just fell asleep leaving me to take care of myself.

When I awoke the next morning she was already up trying on sundresses and bikinis. I showered then asked her if she still wanted to do this. She said yes I am good with posing for Bradley. I said do you want to go with me to get him? She said no I still have to pick out my WW thongs for the shoot. I have never seen her this nervous, I said you can still cancel, she said no I want to do this!

I picked up Bradley and we started to our villa, traffic was awful. He was pretty quite and said that he was nervous and that he had never done a photo shoot with a woman this age or this beautiful. I could tell he was so horny. I said just relax and enjoy, she is nervous also but excited to pose for you. She is very attracted to you. Do you want me to leave the house during the shoot? Bradley said no please stay, I think you will make us both feel more comfortable.

We got to our villa and Carla came out to greet us. She was dressed in a beautiful sundress. While Bradley set up his equipment I asked Carla if she had panties on, she said no I have had two pair on but they just keep getting so wet. I will have to keep drying my legs because it is just running down my legs. I am really excited to do this photo shoot.

Bradley said your villa is beautiful it is perfect for the photo shoot and the cocktail party tomorrow evening. He said Carla will you give me a tour of your home? Carla took his hand showed him the villa, gardens and pool. He talked with her about the shoot trying to put her at ease. He took a few photo's of the villa for Stephan, then said shall we get started. Bradley said I will take about thirty photo's of you in different outfits. The sundress is perfect to start with.

Carla was starting to relax and feel comfortable with him. He put her against a white wall for the first shots, this was to get his lighting correct. He kept telling her how beautiful she was, I could tell she was loving it. Against the wall you could see right thru her sundress, she had trimmed her bush even more for the photo shoot. It was peeking right thru her sheer sundress. He took about ten photo's of her in the villa and in the garden.

Bradley said lets do some shots in your Bikini's. Carla went to the bedroom to change, she came out in a bikini that she was about to come out of, it looked great but was very small, her tits look spectacular. The bottom was a perfect fit. They did a few shoots around the pool, he was always telling her how beautiful she looked. She really did look so hot. I was getting turned on and I could tell Bradley like the way she looked.

Carla asked me to come over by the pool and help with some poses, I loved it that she asked for my help. She was now very much at ease working with Bradley.

Bradley asked her if she was ready to do some topless shots. She said sure no problem. I hope you boys are ready for this! She went to change suites, I thought she mite just drop her top but no a new set of bottoms was needed.

When see returned she was probably the most beautiful and the sexiest I have ever seen her. She had on the tiniest and sheerest thong I have ever seen her in. I still don't know why she was so adamant about keeping her bottoms on, you could see everything. Bradley and I were both speechless. We couldn't do anything but stare. Bradley finally said you look sexier than I could have ever imagined. Carla blushed and said Bradley I am glad you like what you see. Her makeup was perfect as was her hair and tan, her nipples were hard and totally erect. I new she had been in the bedroom playing with them. I could tell she was really turned on, as was Bradley. He had a huge hard on.

Carla said where shall we start, Bradley said the garden would be perfect, The flowers behind her made her look even more beautiful, which Bradley kept tell her. She truly did look as beautiful as I have ever seen her. They did photo's in the garden then in the entry to the villa then they moved on to the pool area. He had said he would take about thirty pictures total but he had already taken over a hundred of her topless.

Bradley asked me where else we should get a few pictures. I said how about a few in the hot tub and maybe a few in the shower and then in the bedroom. Carla said good idea lets go. I could tell she liked that because her WW thong was getting really wet. She got in the hot tub and Bradley did a bunch of shots of her wet body. Her thong became totally see thru, Bradley asked her if she would remove her thong, she said not now. Bradley still had a huge hard on. Then we moved on to the shower, with WW bottoms still on, for what that was worth, it was totally transparent. Her bush was so well trimmed it was peeking thru her sheer thong. Bradley did about twenty photo's of her in the shower. I could tell she was having a great time moving around and rubbing herself, she was really getting turned on.

She said let me dry off and change and we will do some shots in the bedroom. Carla said, Joe go turn the bed down. After about 15 minutes she came into the bedroom with her makeup retouched and her hair fixed again. All she had on was a totally sheer white micro thong. She looked wonderful. She stopped in front of the mirror and said my nipples need a little work so she started playing with them. They immediately became hard and erect. Both Bradley and I also became erect immediately. She did several poses for Bradley in front of the mirror, holding and squeezing her tits. She was getting so wet that her thong was saturated with her juices. She looked at her self in the mirror and said I need to take care of this. She went back in the bathroom and came out wrapped in a towel.

Carla said ok boys I have got a surprise you especially you Bradley. She crawled in bed and pulled the sheet up and threw the towel out. She said okay Bradley start the camera, she pulled the sheet down between her legs so that you could see everything except her pussy. She had one had between her legs and the other was squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples. I could tell by looking at Bradley he a huge erection and the camera was shaking. Carla just kept playing with her boobs and pulling on her nipples, her right hand kept sliding down her belly to under the sheet. She was massaging her clit as hard and fast as she could. Her eyes never left Bradley's eyes. She started moaning and kept her hand under the sheet rubbimg her pussy. Bradley was about to cum in his pants.

Carla rolled over on stomach and continued rubbing her clit. Her ass was totally uncovered and she was still going up and down with pleasure. She turned back over on her back with the sheet and her hand still between her legs. She was still rubbing herself and her eyes were locked on Bradley's. Bradley was still taking photo's as fast as he could.

She put her hand on her nipple and started pulling hard. She said to Bradley, pull the sheet off, as he did we could see that she was totally naked with her finger deep in her wet pussy. When the sheet came down she started moaning then screaming with a huge orgasm, Her eyes never left Bradley.

Bradley took several more pictures while her finger was still in her wet pussy. Her juices were running out of her like I have never seen. Bradley and I were both in a bad way.

Carla laid there for several minutes not even trying to cover herself. Then she said to Bradley I hope you got the pictures of my pussy that you wanted. I want this modeling job take all of the pictures you want, then she spread her legs wide open for him, her juices were running out like never before. Then she rolled over on her stomach and put her butt in the air and spread her legs, he got shots from several angels of her asshole and open pussy. Bradley looked at me and said she truly is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I was speechless.

Bradley said I think Stephan will be happy with this photo shoot. Bradley packed up his gear to leave. He still had a huge erection, I wanted to ask Carla to fuck this guy but I decided against it.

Carla was still so horny, I could tell because she never made any effort cover herself at all.She walked Bradley and I to the car and gave him a huge wet tongue kiss. Her tits were buried in his chest and his erection was against her belly. She told him that was for asking me to be your model and getting me out of panties.

On the way back to the studio I told him that this was totally out of character for her. She just got carried away because you are so young and good looking. I said just enjoy the moment. His only comment all the way to studio was I think Stephan will be pleased with the photo's. I will make sure she will be my model.

Please tell me what you think. Would you let your wife do this modeling?
Stay tuned for part 2
By AnonAnon
I like the fact that my wife doesn't check what she does or doesn't wear with me. I wouldn't enjoy it at all if it wasn't what she wanted. What I enjoy is her comfort with her body and how natural she is when she is showing a lot. So, if my wife wanted to do the shoot, I wouldn't stop her, but I wouldn't get anything out of it myself, because what I enjoy is her owning her look in person in real time.

It's hard to explain, because my wife does use her sexiness in her work and enjoys her clients and co-workers enjoying it, but while developing her marketing materials the photographer and designer got her to do some shots that were only mildly sexy and she ended up not using them. Not sure exactly why, but I think she prefers that sort of thing to happen in person.

Of course, to each their own.
By WickedWonder
As a retired photographer that has photographed many nudes and even sex acts of women, men and couples of all ages, only a few times have I joined in. Only because my wife was part of the shoot. Never with anyone that was there for professional photography.

I will admit, I have done some shoots that left me with a hard on and wanting to jump all over the model. I have even had some ask me to join them. One woman, a middle aged wife, was so hot and fingered herself off for me to shoot. another time I even had feelings when photographing a young guy with a perfect body. He tried to get me to join him for some experimenting and another time, a husband tried to get me and my wife to join him and his wife. I think he just wanted to tap my wife as she always was my assistant during any of this type of shoot.

Yes there has been times that as soon as the subjects left, my wife and I jump each other right there in the studio room because the subjects made us so horny.

Now, I still do a few for a hobby and yes, we have indulged into joining them occasionally.
By rmbach
AnonAnon
What my wife wears or doesn't wear is totally up to her, I just enjoy. When I post part two you will see that Carla makes her own decisions. You are correct when you say you enjoy your wife owning her own choices.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]