A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
My wife and I took a weekend trip to visit a college friend of mine in DC this weekend. We visit him most years and crash on the sofa-bed in his one-bedroom apartment. He's always been frankly admiring of my wife and my wife has always enjoyed showing off a little here and there. Heading from the sofa to the bathroom in a nightie or putting her clothes on in the same room facing away from him. Since my wife sleeps in the nude at home, I've always hoped she'd just use the sheets to cover herself there rather than a nightie, but it had never happened.

So, when I emerged from the bathroom ready to get under the covers on the sofa bed, I was surprised to find my wife dressed in a see through lace nightie sans panties. The lights were off, but the street lights were sufficient to provide all the detail required. As I was putting my day clothes away, my friend came out of his room to tell us something that I can't recall and my wife turned to face him as if she was fully clothed. The conversation lasted only a minute during which my wife pulled out her phone to take a note, allowing the backlight to make up for any missing illumination. Looking at my wife, I realized she'd trimmed her bush into a martini instead of her normal broadish landing strip.

When my friend had gone back into his room, my wife mentioned that she'd left the nightie out on a sofa for a bit when they were chatting so she was sure he'd known she wouldn't be fully covered once the lights were out. She felt the martini would be more amusing and, sure enough, when she ordered one for dinner the following day, my friend smiled and said, "Just what I was thinking."
By redback
VERY considerate wife, Im sure your host was very appreciative as well.
How was wife after the show, hope you showed her your appreciation.
What did she wear for breakfast???
Thanks for sharing mate, enjoyed it.
By Thinker
I am normally not a martini man myself but think I would go after one offered by your wife!
By AnonAnon
Redback, my wife is always very nonchalant about her shows. She enjoys them and enjoys people who enjoy them even more. My friend is a tasteful guy with a nice apartment and he's always paid politely appreciative, but confidently unrestrained, compliments to my wife and my wife always enjoys those the most. She's pretty tasteful herself so she didn't foist her nudity on our host, but rather hinted that it would be available and he was cool enough to take her up on the offer. I like that she kept it a surprise from me and that she used her phone to note something instead of just memorizing it, which gave my friend time to check her out as I'm sure he'd wanted to do, without having to look past her gaze. The room was darkish, because the lights were out, but the apartment is at street light level so it was a really nice visual where everything was visible, but it wasn't as blatant as a nude woman in bright downlighting, which would be weird. As it was, she looked great, a black and white nude in the reduced light, her nipples erect and visible and her lips catching a little light between her legs.

Once my friend had gone to his room, my wife observed that he would not be coming out since he now knew she wasn't dressed to cover and it would look a bit desperate if he did. Perfectly reasoned, I realized that she had not only given me a raging hard-on, but also the opportunity to take care of it.

Breakfast was simple. Her usual braless tee on jeans. For the street so not particularly flimsy. Dinner was more interesting with a see through striped wrap top worn tight so it wrapped under her right breast, lifting and presenting it to anyone looking sideways and wrapped tight over her nipples so they showed like dark circles with nipple bumps through the top. Not as revealing, but pretty damn sexy when worn in public, even in evening light.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]