A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
With the weather turning chilly, but not uncomfortable my wife's usually erect nipples have taken on a hardness that makes them hard to miss. I've been enjoying her walking around the house naked and doing yoga naked on our bedroom balcony after dark, but it seemed a shame to not show them off to people from a lot closer up. I hinted to my wife that a stiff denim shirt mostly unbuttoned or one of her many skimpy loose tanks might do the job. Some of her loose tanks barely provide enough coverage and we've had a lot of guys come up to her in local parks and take pictures that we suspect were pretty revealing downblouse shots. For lunch at our favorite casual restaurants, she's also worn very flimsy stretch tanks that leave neither color nor shape to the imagination.

So, when it was time to walk to dinner I was keen to see what she'd come up with. Turns out it was a vintage cream blouse over jeans. The blouse had a half placket with heavy buttons she had left completely open so the buttons pulled the front of her top apart, revealing a beautiful and provocative view of her breasts close up. Accustomed as I am to seeing them, seeing them like that, slightly pale and slightly heaving their lower curves just slightly visible gave me an instant hard-on. The intimacy of the view, the close-up naked view of much of her inner breasts complete with a very small amount of glitter was tantalizing.

As we were walking down our street to the restaurant we weren't surprised to see cars slowing down for a closer look. The view at dinner was excellent. As I eating I realized that the only reason her nipples weren't visible was because of the top being folded back and if you were looking from the side, you would see the breast and nipple silhouetted in the light coming into the top from the open placket. It is a view I've often enjoyed myself so I hope some of the other dinner patrons did, too.
By Shardog
That's great that the both of you want to give others a view. It is so hot and I love doing it with my wife too. I love long nipples alot too. How long do you think your wife's are? My wife's sister has the longest nipples I have ever seen. Unfortunately I haven't seen them in a long while but have had many peeks over the years. I have caught my other brother in law taking peeks a bunch of times too. He is a closet perv, acts very prudish but i know he loves looking at our sister in law and my wife for that matter. I on the other hand am a proud perv. :)
By AnonAnon
Probably about half an inch. When they're cold, they get a bit stiffer and a bit longer and stand out pointing forwards, which is a great look on her naked Bs. This is when she enjoys showing them off with direct views versus see through.

She enjoys it when people get comfortable and enjoy looking. I love that she's confident in her exhibitionism. A few incidents of her having fun with it come to mind.

The first was us going clubbing with some friends. She wore a see through skin-colored, butt-hugging pair of pants without panties, paired with a cropped top that was well away from the waistband of the pants. At the time she had a neatly trimmed landing strip over her vagina and this was clearly visible through the pants. You couldn't see her lips, but you realized there wasn't much covering them. She had on a mid-thigh length leather coat which she unbuttoned in the elevator to show our friends. There was much OMG and oohing and aahing and looking by the girls, but everyone settled down and accepted her look for the evening. She left the coat in the car. We spent hours dancing and walking around between clubs with my wife not the least bit uncomfortable.

Another time we were taking delivery of a dishwasher and she had forgotten to check the box that requested that it be delivered to inside the house. The delivery guy, wanting to follow the letter of the order, wanted to leave it on the sidewalk outside the house. My wife mentioned the problem to me and I offered to bring it in, but she said he'd give him an incentive and if she could have forty bucks. I handed over the money. She reappeared a few moments later, having replaced her tee with a flimsy house shirt that hid nothing and some bright red lipstick. "You should just go down topless," I said. "Neighbors, but I'll offer." Turned out the forty bucks and lipstick were enough.

Yet another time, a guy who owed me a check came in past our street door to knock on the kitchen door while she was working in the kitchen naked. When she came up to give me the check, she said, "He got a good look, but it looks like a nice check." I asked him what he said and she said, "Nothing, but I asked him to turn away before I turned around."

Simple fun, enjoyed or at least not minded by most if not all.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]