A place to share your sexy stories
By happyflashergirl
I was at Kinko's using the photo machine to make prints of some pictures. It slipped my mind that my memory stick had some pics of me at a party which were probably XXX rated. Just at that moment, I heard one of the workers gasp and glanced over. He was looking into a screen way over at the other end of the store, and his eyes were bulging out, and he quickly glanced over at me, and just as quickly acted like he didn't. Does anybody know....I think that when you use their photo machines, they can see what your printing. LOL, when I went to the register, his boss called him away, and he glanced at me, and was walking towards his boss hunched over like he was trying to hide an erection. Before I went out the door, I looked back, and caught him staring at me.....I think he saw my pics.
By Thinker
Were the pix just on the memory stick or were you viewing them? I can see that they have a mirrored monitor so they can help you. But if they were looking on the memory stick images, they probably could copy them quickly. That would be a breach of privacy. And I am sure that they would do it.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]