A place to share your sexy stories
By Gina
My husband and I have a very active sex life and along with that has come lots of toys that get plenty of use both when I am with him and occasionally when I am alone. I really love my toys, but yesterday I was pleasantly reminded how great masturbation can be with just what god gave me. I was going into the office late yesterday and was able to sleep in and wake up to an empty house. As I laid in my bed contemplating my day, I found myself touching myself until I became quite aroused. I then removed my panties and started massaging myself and I must admit it was really feeling good. Soon I found myself pulling my top up over my boobs and I began rubbing and squeezing my nipples with my free hand. Soon I settled into a rhythm of sliding two fingers back in forth from my clitoris to entering me as I rubbed and flicked my left nipple quickly with my left index finder. I was amazed how arousing this was and how incredibly wet I became as I could literally hear how wet I sounded as I fingered myself. I soon after had a very intense orgasm which seemed to be felt through my entire body. After the orgasm was done, I just laid there catching my breath and felt so relaxed. I love sex with my husband to be sure, but I had literally forgotten how great solo masturbation without toys can be! Anyway, I know this may not be the hot and heavy sort of story most want to read here, but it sure was great for me and I thought I would share how wonderful it was. Enjoy!
By Funstuff
Gina thanks for sharing. Very erotic. Although I imagine for us guys that is probably a more common occurrence. I like to save it for my wife but I do stroke it to keep it in good shape...lol. Every now and then it just gets feeling so good that the line from a song comes to mind "one stroke over the line sweet Jesus, one stroke over the line" I know that is not the exact wording but that is exactly what happens, one to many strokes :o oh well there is more where that came from :D
By Thinker
Liked hearing that you had a great experience. Nice way to wake up. I love it when I wake up with an EME and take care of it first thing. Another version of pumping iron!
By PaladinJim
Gina, thank you for sharing another erotic incident from your life. As I recall you have noted on several posts a bit apologetically that what you are telling us may not be the hot sort of story most members are looking for. I for one, think your stories are exceptionally erotic. I do not think I am not alone, as Funstuff said of this post, very erotic. Granted your stories may be a different style and tone than most of the posts here but what comes through in all your tales is a consistent sense of honesty. Reading your stories we get a sense of what can actually occur in the lives of people who have to work, raise a family and deal with daily real world bullshit and yet can still find opportunities for eroticism in life.
Guys are often described as suffering from the “whore” or “Madonna” complex. A lot of sexy stories here are told appealing to the lusting after the whore side of the male imagination. But there is something exceptionally appealing about the way your relay sexy moments from your life. You have a very down to earth sense of what is sexy. Very alluring. I thought your advice to happyflashergirl about whether or to not she should be the night’s entertainment was spot on, and in post after post you exhibit both good sense and a playful sexiness.
I only get to this site a few times a month, but I am always eager to see if you have posted anything new. Your husband is one very lucky man. You are one sexy, erotic gem. So again thank you so much for another story and please keep sharing.
By AnonAnon
Gina, a very erotic read. My wife, too, likes to masturbate in private and has only infrequently indulged a request to do it with me watching. I once walked in on her by accident when I came home early, with predictable results. Since she had been sitting with her back to a large window, I asked if she liked for the neighbor to watch and she said she'd preferred to face away from it. She has no trouble facing the window during sex when she is on top.
By Mike1594
I will never forget the time when I was newly married and ended up expectantly being rewarded with the day off due to securing a good account at work. I knew my wife had the day off so I figured I would surprise her and take her to lunch. When I cam home to our second floor apartment, I could hear music playing somewhat loudly as I made my way up the stairs and unlocked the door. like a dumbass I announced my arrival and walked directly into our bedroom to find my new wife butt naked on the bed acting as if she had just been caught doing something naughty although I was too late to be a witness. She claimed she had a headache and was just resting after taking a hot bath. I laid on the bed next to her and felt an object under the covers and when I lifted the covers I discovered my vibrating muscle massager. She claimed she was massaging her neck too, but it was obvious what she had been doing even though she refused to admit it. She ended up giving me a quickie and we went on to lunch, but I still remind her every now and then of her getting busted. Good times!
By Gina
Thanks for the responses! I have to admit I did it again, but this time was a little more daring!. Normally my hubby and I are not in the bathroom at the same time in the morning but yesterday our schedules collided and we ended up needing to shower at the same time. He took the shower and I took the garden tub which is directly across from the shower. Our shower has frosted glass doors so unless you are really close to the glass you cannot see in or out. As I laid in the tub and lathered up I just had the sudden urge to masturbate and started to do so with my hubby a mere few feet away and completely unaware. I came to a quick and strong orgasm before he ended his shower. Hubby would have loved to watch and there would have been no shame had I been caught, but just the thought of getting caught was quite exhilarating. Just thought I would share.
By AnonAnon
Gina, great story again. It seems to my my wife enjoys wearing something really daring out without me realizing she's doing it and springing it on me once we're out. Sometimes she'll cover it with something else. Other times, she'll stay out of the light while we're at home. She usually does this when she's wearing something really revealing and I suspect she uses my lack of objection to create plausible deniability or something like that.

The first time I noticed this, she was wearing a very flimsy wrap top wrapped very loosely over jeans. Because it wasn't tight over her nipples, you couldn't see through it, but the light getting behind it was highlighting the tips of her breasts and her nipples were showing up as dark tips just under the fabric. The slightest motion would threaten to show everything and she was wearing a large medallion, the thread holding which was lying along her cleavage. I had a quick errand to run, so I was gone for a few minutes and agreed to meet her at a Starbucks close by. When I got there, I found her in line with the top stuck on her nipple, most of her right breast and nipple in clear view as she stood in line. Even without the nearly topless look, I'm sure the other patrons had been staring, but when I walked in she was the star. Her nipple looked great and I was tempted to just wait for her to finish, but I walked up to her, put my arm around her and slightly jogged the top to snap it over the nipple.

When we sat down to drink, I mentioned the slip and her response was, "You should have told me the top was too loose," which told me she knew exactly what she was doing. I responded, "It isn't loose enough for me yet," which I intended to convey any permission she felt she needed from me. Once I understood this, I made sure to encourage her whenever she wore anything daring, assuming she knew what she was doing and was only making sure I was OK with it.
By Gina
Anon,

I have to admit I love wearing wrap blouses just because you can make then hide or show as much as you want. I have one that I have worn out on occasion where I allow it to fall open while I am wearing a very sexy semi-sheer demi cup bra. My husband has always said that a woman in sexy lingerie is sometimes more sexy than a nude woman, so I do it completely for his benefit but once I get started I tend to let just about anybody near me get a peak, lol.
By AnonAnon
Gina, I find confidence and comfort in a daringly-dressed woman the most sexy thing. Confidence in how she carries off what she is wearing, but I think the real test is in how she interacts with those enjoying the show. Does she bring a headiness to the entire gathering or does she remain aloof, perhaps even uncomfortable herself.

In terms of favorite looks, I like see through more than outright nudity, because I think you can show more without being vulgar and people are more comfortable looking and enjoying. My wife has a couple of stretchy sheer striped gowns that show her nipples very clearly and people always compliment her on the dresses, but wrap tops worn loose are more intimidating and hardly anyone ever says anything unless it is a bar and they're fortified with alcohol.

When we were first dating, I took my wife out to my favorite tea house and she elected to wear a lingerie top, a lace camisole over leather pants. It would have been racy even in the bedroom, but we were seated at the bar before she removed her jacket. The recessed lighting and her leaning forward provided a near-perfect view of her perfect breasts and nipples. A few minutes later she said, "I think the guy behind you is staring at me." I replied, "Don't worry, I doubt he'll remember your face."

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]