A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
We met this girl last winter and my wife whom is a very fit attractive young looking 50+ year old has discovered her feelings for this girl is more than just a friend. Yes I know they are intimate with each other. knew from the beginning that Lindsay was a lesbian. My wife has been with her several times now and even a couple of other of Lindsay's friends, which is fine with me. Surely I haven't been able to fulfill her needs in the past 12 weeks with a full leg cast on.

I finally got the cast off a few weeks ago and have been working on getting the stiffness out of my leg.

Last week, my wife visited Lindsay for several days. I stayed home to attend physical therapy. She got home Sunday afternoon and immediately, headed to the shower. When she came out, she walked around the house completely nude. Not something she normally would do. She did act sort of out of her normalcy. I was sitting in my chair relaxed and she came over sitting n my lap. Always feels wonderful feeling her tightness and soft naked skin. She laid her head next to mine and began telling me about her week with Lindsay. Then she asked me a question I am still trying to answer.

Lindsay has come into some hard times and has to close her shop up and move out of her apartment. My wife asked if she could come live with us and open up my old photography studio again. Well I would have to think about that I told her. Not so much about her opening up my old studio again but living with us? Truthfully, I have felt Lindsay all over but have not had intercourse with her.

Then my wife told me something that I am very unsure about.

She said one of Lindsay's friends that she met, has a friend that she introduced my wife to. A transvestite. Ya! A she male. They began to party that night. There were seven of the girls all drinking and having fun. She said she couldn't guess this she male was really a man. He had removed his top and had perfect breasts. He went down on my wife and got her off very fast. He was excellent in the oral department. But then as she laid there resting with him/her on top of her kissing her deeply, she felt his cock enter her.

If enough response, I will finish this.
By Mike1594
Just my opinion, but if you take the sex out of the equation it appears to me that this other woman has determined that you and your wife are the "geese" that lay golden eggs and are about to move in and start making omelets out of your finances. Simply put, they are using your wife whether it be intentionally or unintentionally. If I were you I would stipulate that this woman not live in your home, pays studio rent, and you do not support her financially. I have a feeling once the prospect of the $$$ leaving, so will this woman and her friends. Don't be surprised if shortly after you move this woman in that you find yourself moving out. This woman is playing on your wife's affections and the fact that she has not allowed you to fuck her after being so intimate with your wife ought to tell you how this could go down and where you rate.

Then again, I could be completely wrong. Just watch your back and your wallet to be sure.
By AnonAnon
I'm too private to let anyone into my home. A relationship with a bisexual girlfriend or wife has not been and would not be an issue, but a transvestite man would not be acceptable to me.
By WickedWonder
Oh don't worry about issues. I told my wife and she agrees if Lindsay does move here, she would have to sign a lease and live in the apartment above the studio which is a few miles from our house and only her, no other friends from Chicago area.

So my wife began telling me about this tranny. She said to look or listen to him, you really could not tell he was a man. He had nice breasts and she could tell they had been augmented. But his face, shape and skin really looked like a woman. Maybe even a woman but born with a cock. They played kissy face and she had fun with his breasts. He didn't remove his shorts until he had her laying on the bed, spread eagle and ate her until just before she cum. She was so wanting to cum by then. The lights were very dim and he slipped off the end of the bed and fiddled around a bit and then slid back up to lick her some more. Just as she was greeting ready to cum, he slid up slightly and she felt his uncut cock push into her pussy. She tried she said, she tired to say no but was so far into the feeling that she just lifted her legs up around his middle and let him sink it home.

She said he slipped all the way into her until she felt the head of hos cock along side her cervix pressing into her uterus wall. Once he had it there, he just held inside of her. She said she felt something like she had never felt before.
By Shardog
I would not be crazy about any of this moving in stuff. But I want to hear more of the story. I am guessing that she/he has a bog cock judging by the description you gave. Makes me think it is a tranny and not a woman born with a cock (which I would think is incredibly rare).
By WickedWonder
Well to begin with, No she is not moving in with us. She is going to rent the apartment above the studio which is 10 miles from us along with renting the studio which is currently empty. And that is only if or when we decided to do this.

Anyway, My wife began to tell me that this "Transvestite" which she didn't know at the time that she was even a he. So she continued, that when he slipped his cock into her slippery pussy, he slid in all the way. Panic it her as she had no clue this woman had a cock. He just held it in her and she said surprisingly, she could feel him swelling up. He began wiggling in her and she could feel his flappy skin squishing around in her.

I asked her if she let him go ahead and fuck her and she told me no. She quickly told him to get off her and he did. She sat up quickly and saw he had a rather large fat uncut cock but she couldn't see a ball bag. She got up quickly and headed into the bathroom. When she came back out dressed, he was gone.

We talked for awhile about it and she confided to me that his size, and the feeling of him swelling in her did turn her on. (maybe a chance to share her again"

Lindsay had everyone else leave and apologized over and over. She knew he was a transvestite but he had never tried to screw her. So now you know not a lot happened but she did get a unexpected cock in her.
By Shardog
I would still be very careful about renting to her. It is a nightmare to try and get someone out once they get a lawyer involved. Also 10 miles away you have no idea how many people she could have living in there with her. I wouldn't do it.

As for the rest of the story. Wow. I would have been surprised also if this woman all of a sudden had a large cock. I don't blame her for her reaction at all. The fact that he left in a hurry he knew that he had crossed the line and could have been in big trouble. As for awaking an urge to share her, which I guess is something you have done before, could be fun.
By Mike1594
Just more of my opinion- If this chicks business in a different town was not successful enough to pay the bills, how do you think she is going to pay rent on an apartment and a studio in a new town without an established clientele? I think you and your wife are better off keeping the sex and finances completely separate from this woman. I would almost bet if you look behind this chick, there is a long trail of people and places who she has left financial ruin.
By Mike1594
One last thought.. I once met a roofer guy who was a storm chaser who moved all over the country and pretty much fucked anything with a pulse wherever he went. The thing with this guy was that he would never fuck anybody that he worked with. he always side that you should "never get your meat at the same place you get your dough". I realize this is not exactly the same thing, but you are still intertwining where you get money with where you get sex. maybe you don't need the money?, but the first time this chick is late on her rent how much chance do you think you have in getting paid while this chicks having sex with your wife? you already said she has developed feelings for this chick which means it is already more than just recreational sex which could make it a pretty dicey situation getting rid of her. I got no problem with people having open relationships and recreational sex, but when feelings start developing it is time to move on before those feelings fuck up your marriage. That's it for me- good luck.
By WickedWonder
Guys, I'm not worried one bit. My wife and I own nearly 1/3 of the business district down town. ( 23 leases) My wife is the owner of a large law firm and also retired as the county prosecutor. So we know how to handle these situations. As far as Lindsay not being able to afford where she is at now. I understand why. Her studio apartment was sold last year and the new company has doubled her lease. They intend on dozing the whole block she lives on and re-developing it as soon as they can force out their tenants. We offered her this opportunity. Only to her and not her friends as per the signed lease.

She is a successful photographer and has proven it. I am going to help her excel into a more advanced line of photography if she does move here.

In fact, she is visiting this weekend to talk about it and maybe I might just decided it is time for me to have some fun with her myself.
By Mike1594
Well then, it sounds like you have it all figured out. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Good Luck.
By Shardog
ok, looks like you are well versed om these subjects. Let the good times roll. Keep us posted on the sexy happenings.
:D
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment