A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
Has anyone experimented with see through dresses and pants that hint at bush?

My wife has often worn stretch pants over very thinned down hair with a hard edge shaved into it that has served to draw some attention to her bush without being too vulgar. She now has a dress that is flowing, but does often settle in between the legs and allow for considerable show through in the absence of underwear.

She keeps a well groomed bush that covers her pussy lips well so flashing it from time to time through a dress slit, a gapping shirt dress or some very short shorts has been fun, but we're looking for some way of showing more that isn't flashing.
By Gina
I n tell you what I discovered half on purpose and half on accident. I have a thin pair of dark grey/blackish yoga pants that are just on the edge of being sheer, but are still ok to wear in the right setting with the proper undergarments. I will wear them out from time to time but usually with a long blouse or sweater that covers. Last may, My husband and I had gone out with group of friends and in the course of the evening I got warm in my sweater and decided to remove it to be more comfortable since I was wearing a suitable top under the sweater. Because of my laziness, all of my dark colored panties were still in the laundry and rather than wear a bright color that could show through I had just gone without. before leaving the house, hubby and I scrutinized my pants to ensure they were not obscene. So, as the night was winding down my best friend decided that she wanted a few pictures of us together. The next day, she calls me laughing hysterically and tells me that she is emailing me the pictures and that they are funny. I did not remember doing anything crazy in the pictures so my interest was piqued. Once I looked at the pictures I was horrified. In the dark bar my lack of panties was completely hidden. However, when posing for the picture with a camera flash my pants became very transparent and a perfect and very noticeable outline of my "bush" stood out in every picture. LOL

So, if you want a low key way to show off, I might suggest thin yoga pants in bright lights. lol
By AnonAnon
Gina, thanks for the suggestion. My wife does wear see thru yoga pants, but I've never seen a frontal flash photograph of her in them.

She has a pair of skin-colored flared stretch sweater pants that do a good job of covering skin, but allow her bush to show through. Depending on what bush hairstyle she is wearing, the look can be teasing or quite provocative. When we were in Miami last winter, I got her to wear them out while she was sporting a rather wide hairstyle. The way the fabric stretches and slightly opens over the mons pubis got a few raised eyebrows even in Miami.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]