A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Still looking like a young woman, my fifty + wife has been surprising me more and more lately. Sex is better than when we were younger.

I bought a trail camera to put out where I deer hunt at. It is a wooded open field area a couple of miles form our house. There are other homes in the distance that can be seen. I took my wife with me when I set it up and she loved the view.

A couple of days passed and I stopped out to retrieve the video card to see what was visiting my trails in the past couple of days. When I got home, I put it in my computer and began watching the photos and video.

I wasn't expecting what I saw. My wife had sneaked out to my hunting area. She stood in the open in her camouflage tee shirt and short shorts. Something she hadn't worn in years. Her bare belly highlighted the shot. She acted like she was lost in heaven with not a care in the world. Then she began to strip. Down to her camo panties and camo little bra. What a show as I was hard already. She played wit herself sticking her hand inside her little panties and massaging herself before finally removing her bra exposing her still wonderful perky breasts. She continued down to her panties and lowered them down. She turned around, bent over showing me her freshly shaven pussy. Standing back up she showed me how she could get herself all wet.

She stepped back into the cool grass and laid down very seductively and parted her legs and began massaging herself again. Then reaching into a knap sack, she pulls out a camouflaged bullet vibe and begins rubbing herself and easing it into herself.

A five minute video really had me worked up. But then it stopped. Then another sequence of her on her hands and knees as she crawled out of it's range.

Anyway, I told her later when she got home and she asked if I liked her show. She said she just wanted to make sure I was getting some of the doe action and make sure the camera was working like I wanted. She told me she can't wait to get in the blind with me this fall and to be ready for some true doe hunting. And maybe she could get a little buck action.

I can't wait!
By Thinker
Cool wife! I surely hope you give her that buck action! Have you ever seen anyone else who used that area for some "private time?"
By WickedWonder
Thinker, Yes I have actually. I use trail cameras to see what is coming to the bait pile at night. I did catch the owners daughter and boy friend making out on the table. Even though then the camera's pixel quality was poor, it was a turn on to see her getting it bent over the end of the table.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]