A place to share your sexy stories
By Pixellator
Yes, we've done this quite a bit. Less with the button-up shirt style than with longer-length tops, sometimes slightly adjusted to make them work. It can be difficult to find proper "dresses" short enough to be playful without looking slutty and cheap, but some reasonably fashionable tops are long enough to "pass" as mini dresses.
By AnonAnon
Pixellator, I've been seeing some really short dresses becoming acceptable again so it is a matter of time before we'll see them pushing the boundaries.

My wife's always loved them and used them effectively, either in mildly see through form where they might show a hint of dark underwear or lack of, or in stiff linen or denim form where they barely cover. As with any short dress, the risk of appearing slutty or cheap is ever present, but you can't skirt - ha ha ha - the boundaries without that.

The reason I mentioned it was that my wife recently showed me a denim shirt dress that was cut loose, as if it needed a belt, but, in fact, it wasn't designed to have one. It was about the same length as her slimmer cut dresses, but looser and riskier. Somehow, though she was covered up the same, she looked a lot more exposed. I remarked upon it thinking she would return the dress, but a few days later I met up with her at a project I had stopped at and she was wearing it. I figured she would remain standing, as she usually does when wearing mini skirts, but she sat down on some lumber. At that point the dress barely under her bottom and doing nothing to cover her legs from the front. She had them firmly pressed together, but that only served to emphasize their naked lengths more. The looseness of the dress gave the strong impression of a naked body draped with a barely large enough cover. It was simple and very sexy and I couldn't take my eyes off her. From what I could tell, I wasn't alone.

I never saw any hint of underwear.
By FastFive
This thread needs pics!

(For purely academic reasons, of course...)
By AnonAnon
We're not fans of posed images and it is kind of hard to be natural taking pictures in the kinds of situations she likes to show in anyway. A couple of our friends are very comfortable taking images of her, but appear to keep them for their own consumption or sometimes for their Facebook, but we don't know of any that have made it to a public site.

One of these friends is a long-time friend of my wife's and asked that she wear something photographable for his birthday. She requested that he keep the group small and she's oblige. I think she meant about ten or less, but he sent us an Evite that indicated it was just four for dinner a friend's restaurant without dinner service that he and our friend were going to open in the evening. Sounded like it'd be a fun evening of cooking and eating and my wife remarked that she wanted to wear something "uncomfortably revealing". That something turned out to be a thin woolen dress that provided a nearly unobstructed view of her breasts, but concealed enough of the rest of her to be decent. A ton of photos were taken, including some very provocative ones involving food and some buying wine at the store next door (nobody said anything!). It was a fun evening. No one made any direct cheesy comments, but it was understood that there was no problem enjoying the "scenery".

On the way home, I asked my wife what she thought of the photographs and she said, "I assume he uses them for self gratification." When I asked her if she worried they might leak out, she said, "I think they looked OK." I think he'd be too embarrassed to post them without doing so anonymously, at which point you're just potentially embarrassing a friend without any credit to yourself, so what is the point. At any rate, like the others, he's kept them to himself. I assume prior boyfriends have images they're keeping to themselves, too.
By Shardog
She has a wonderful outlook on the whole thing. Its hot that she is ok with, or seems to like, that he is keeping them for his own gratification. Maybe he can share a pic here .....
By AnonAnon
Shardog, I think sexy women know the reality well and are comfortable with it. I discovered just how comfortable when I invited her to a cookout at my house to meet my friends, many for the first time, and she showed up braless in an unbuttoned flimsy tee clearly intended to display her perfect nipples to anyone who took a few seconds to focus, and still mingled comfortably enough to charm most of them. When everyone had left she said, "I've got a bra I can put on if you want to go out." I didn't. She added, "I thought it'd be too much for the suburbs, but they seemed OK with it." A lot of that was her attitude.

Given a chance and the right attitude, I think most people enjoy a show. Early in our dating, I stopped by on the way to a movie with a friend, to see her at home (sick) and found her in a pair of beautiful flowery pajamas that were quite see through and provided a nice hint of her landing strip through the flora and a burnout tee that provided the same service for her chest. I thought she'd been surprised I had company and then realized her door bell panel had a camera on it. While she was making us some coffee, my friend commented that the gowns at the hospital weren't as nice and her response was that the men in the hospital weren't as well-dressed as us either.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Once again johnforbes regurgitates partisan propag[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]