A place to share your sexy stories
By jak
It has been many years since I had a genuine voyeuristic experience, and I have detailed a few of those in this thread. Now as I type, my "heart" moves between my belly and my throat as I am left with the flutter produced by the sight of breasts I've patiently waited to "capture", for many years. It's not like I haven't made attempts to view her nakedness in the past when she shared our house, but none were ever successful.

And it's not like I haven't seen them before, she breast fed her child in full view of me many times, unashamed; and I likewise unmoved, though certainly appreciative of her efforts to bring me more fully into her life, while at the same time, so amazed at the length of her erect nipples that I almost commented on them. Now when she visits and brings that child to me in the evening to say goodnight, her own pajamas are always unbuttoned to almost her belly and she leans into me to so I might say goodnight to her child and her breasts are close and always somewhat exposed. Though it might just be an indication of a new sense of closeness that developed since the breast-feeding days, she is a sensuous woman who must know that I take pleasure in the view, so I've come to view these visits as a tease or a game as much as anything else,

This has been going on for several months, giving rise to years old dormant thoughts of her body and the pleasure I might give and receive from both her and it. That's what I consider a fantasy, and coupled with some cock in hand is a fine way to pass some time, but watching or seeing is real, and suspecting that she might have her mind in it as well makes the pud pulse and the tummy dance.

So the first time it happened I thought, "damn, I wish the window was cleaner" and "is this happening?" and "damn I wish I was somewhere I could pull my dick from my pants and enjoy the view in peace". But that didn't happen and it was more a tease than anything, but certainly a start. I was sitting right here, at the computer, and it was nighttime. There is a window ahead of me and to my right and the blind is raised. To look out it at night one sees nothing; to look at what is reflected in the glass, ones sees through the doorway to this room, and across a hall at an angle into a bedroom, provided it is night, the door to the bedroom is open, and the bedroom light is on. To look in the direction of the doorway and "out" of the room I'm in, I see very little other than a view of the stairwell. The angle is such that I have no view of the adjacent bedroom. A person in that bedroom would not be able to see me, directly, but might catch a view of me in the window, provided they thought to look in the direction of the window. That said, two weekends ago as I sat at this desk, I noticed, for the first time that I could see into the "extra" bedroom, as it was night and the light was on. I also noticed that "she" was in the room, the subject of my unfulfilled voyeuristic longings. I did not think much of it until I saw movement that I, as we all would, recognized as someone removing their clothes. I almost came unglued. I struggled to position the view of what I was seeing to better see, without making it obvious in case she was to catch a glimpse of me watching her in the reflection. I had no idea what she could see and so was almost afraid to move, not wanting to draw her attention.

What I saw was Amy standing in the middle of the room, working her slacks to the floor. I couldn't believe it. The naughty gods were smiling on me and there was a chance I would see her full on naked. My cock was jumping and I took hold of it through my pants. I had half a view of her as the view of her was partly blocked by the wall adjacent to the bedroom door. She worked the slacks to the floor and then stepped on them to step out of them, a leg at a time. In addition to large breasts, Amy has long legs, all the way up to a very thick bush of pubic hair which I once caught a glimpse of when she let the bathroom door remain open, and realizing that I was approaching it, raised herself from the seat and made her way to the door, hoping to close it before I came within view (innocently be the way). She wasn't quick enough and I was happy to have a look and have since visited her thickness many times in fantasy-land.....

No bush viewing on this occasion though, she stayed in her panties and as she began unbuttoning her blouse. I really could not see well as she was in a position where much of the view was blocked and I was still afraid to move myself for a better look. The blouse came off and I caught brief glimpses of her standing in panties and bra; the view was not good but the mental and emotional state of my body and soul was racing. What was I yet to see, could this happen again, god I wish my dick were out of my pants and racing toward an orgasm. Obviously, watching trips me, so be it. The thoughts only intensified as her hands reached behind her back in the classic move of a woman removing a bra that hooks at the back. Fuck, I thought, I'm finally going to see those tits in a manner that I consider full on erotic. And then, at the very thought, she moved to her left and the reflection of her was gone. And remained gone until she came out of the room in her pajamas.

My heart was pounding and had climbed to my throat, my hand manhandled my cock through my pants and I thought if it happened once I could hope it would happen again....

The following weekend a similar scenario played out exactly as I had hoped. It was a heart pounding, cock-in-hand, classic voyeuristic event as I watched a reflection of my thirty something step, undress in a nearby room with the lights on and the door open. Unbuttoned, unzipped and her jeans dropped to the floor. Step on a pant leg and remove a bare foot then do the same with the other. Mile long legs that I could only imagine having draped over my shoulders. When she lived with us I had no choice but to listen to her as she rode her s.o. or vice-verse through the night. Now I could see what all the excitement was about. This night, if I had been 30 years younger my cum would have hit the ceiling!

Her blouse came off over head, exposing a mauve, front clasped bra and a tuft of tummy above her white, cotton thong panties. I could see the dark of her bush through the white of her cotton. I held back a moan..... there seemed no end to the pleasure of the sight. As she unhooked her bra she continued to face the direction of my view. This fantasy was coming to fruition, her breasts were exposed, to me.... creamy white skin with pink areola the size of vintage silver dollars and nipples only slightly less dark than their surroundings. I was dumbstruck by the youth her breasts still exhibited and half hoped she would catch my image in the same reflection that had already drained me once and was now working toward a second such event. They were fucking gorgeous and I wanted on them like a newborn.

Regrettably, or so I thought, she turned away to gather her pajamas from the bed. I was almost shocked when I saw her ass which was fully exposed thanks to the thong wear. She had always had what I considered a non-ass. Nothing attractive there, just empty saggy jeans. Not anymore, this ass was wonderfully woman. Long - if you know what I mean - and full without a hint of aging. Smooth skin and like her tits, white. I wanted to mount her from behind and go deep.

As she put her top on I got one last look at her breasts as she turned slightly back toward the door. They were hanging nicely and her nipples were beginning to wake up; a last minute bonus. Then the bottoms were up, the lights were out and she was down the stairs. I cleaned up and followed downstairs a few minutes later. A part of me thought she just might know and had in fact played a part in it, but if that was the case there has never been a hint or a cue to discuss it. It has not happened since, but with the last exposure I had finally seen all of her that I lusted to view. I can now enjoy all of her in my thoughts while I patiently wait for another opportunity to see what it is I like to see.........
By Thinker
Great story...and best of all, it's real. Have you tried to wear shorts without underwear so she can see your "outline?" Like kissing the baby, you could establish some activity so she can see you.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]