A place to share your sexy stories
By WeRLoons
Took the wife to NOLA for a night out. Didnt know how she was going to react to a fantasy I told her about the night before. All I can say is that she surprised the heck out of me! I told her that I would think it would be exciting to go out with her wearing a very short skirt with no panties and a very thin shirt with her nips very visible. After we checked into the hotel, she went to bathroom and came out in a very short button up skirt with the bottom two buttons undone- so that a small amount of breeze would expose her fresh shaved lips below. and she had a top to compliment the skirt. I was shocked and excited. We came to Bourbon Street back during mardi gras, and she did earn a lot of beads after a hefty consumption of alcohol that loosened her up. We headed out into the streets and explored about every strip club on Bourbon Street and she consumed a large amount of alcohol in the process. We ended up in a couple of bars with live bands playing some R and B. she always sat on stool facing the band with her legs slightly open to expose her fresh shaved place below. I noticed several people taking notice. As the night wore on, we settled for the House of Blues Bar and sat in the corner on a bench seat facing the band and a few tables- our seat was directly in front of the mens bathroom door. After about an hour of enjoying the music, drinks and fun- I placed my hand on her thigh which she quickly spread her legs wide open. By this time of night several people were going to restroom and each got an eye full upon returning. she grabbed my hand and shoved my fingers deep into her pussy. It was very wet by this point. We sat there for about 5 minutes while she road up and down on my fingers. This was not a dimly lit bar by the way. Needless to say, we got a lot of attention from the patrons, servers and the band who were nice enough to give us a new music cd that they had just recorded in the past few weeks. We retreated to our hotel room where I opened up the curtains and told her to stand in front of and undress. After she disrobed her clothes, I turned her around to face the streets below, and I started pulling on her nipples and squeezing her breast as I stood behind her. After several minutes of this, I forced her against the window while I went down on her sweet spot between her legs. We ended up having the best sex in years! Now, I know that I have created a monster! We are already planning to visit Downtown Houston, San Antonio River Walk, and Downtown Austin in the coming weeks to pursue exposing her body in public places at night.
By WeRLoons
oh yes! we had a blast! we plan on making Mardi Gras every year on Bourbon Street. Nothing like living your fantasies out! Hoping to do Vegas later this year. October we plan on going to San Antonio area for a reunion and an adventure in the same trip.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]