A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Well I am not seeing to many stories here. Getting kind of boring. So I will relate another story to try and spice it up a bit.

Years ago, just after my wife and I got married, we had some friends who's parents owned a large furniture store. My wife at the time, was running an interior decorating business. Our friend's parents asked her if she could do some decorating inside the showroom of the store. Problem was, it had to be done after hours. She designed and set out to do the job. She asked if I would help and her girl friend was going to help too.

She began on a Friday evening after the store closed. The police were notified that there would be someone inside working all weekend. She had the store's keys. After I finished up with my work, I drove over to help. Her friend let me in. She had on just a tee shirt and tattered daisy duke shorts. Looked real hot.

I began moving stuff around and beings it was warm, took off my shirt because I was sweating so bad. I heard giggles and looked over to my wife and her friend. They were making fun of me. I told them they needed to take off their shirts too.

Her friend stood on the three step ladder and turned towards me and said, Like this. She lifted her top up over her head and her nice firm breasts came into view. We teased my wife until she too took off her top. She told us we needed to concentrate on the job and we went back to work painting and stuff.

I noticed that the showroom spot lights were shining on my wife and her friend and made the comment that they were being the main attraction. Her friend just bent over showing me her tightly covered ass and slid her shorts down to reveal her tight tiny round ass. I could see her lips protruding out from behind. Of course, I got an erection immediately.

The next thing I knew, both my wife and her friend were putting on a show for me and soon were completely stripped naked. They played with each other acting like little girls, giggling and laughing.

It was lie three in the morning and dark out. Occasionally, we caught headlights going past the big showroom windows. My wife's friend decided to run around the store naked of course teasing us, or should I say me. We heard her call out and followed her sounds to find her laying spread eagle on one of the oak dining tables in the showroom window telling us she was ready to be eaten. My wife and I both treated her friend to a lavishing oral time of her life. After we finished with her, we all three jumped on a bed display in the show room window where they both rode me like a machine. The whole time, I could see vehicles passing by some fifty feet away.

That night we didn't accomplish a whole lot. The next evening when the store closed, we were back at it. We were all painting and topless again. This time making serious effort to finish the painting. We heard a knock on the glass door and turned to see a cop starring through at us. I went to the door and opened it figuring we were in serious trouble. He told me he had no problem watching my wife and her friend, painting in the nude, but the night before, they had several reports of indecency in the windows from passerby's He suggested we at least turn off the bright spot lights. He said just be glad they were too busy to drive around and see it themselves.

Then he asked if we needed any help painting. I politely told him no and he left. The girls were so embarrassed that we didn't get around to having much fun the rest of the night. When we finished, the owner's gave her a special bonus. The bed spread off the bed that well, we left a couple stains on.

This was the first time we had sex in a retail store. A few years later, we went skinny dipping in a spa store with the owners after the store closed. Was quite a fun time. One other time was in a fast food restaurant while we worked after hours.

So lets read some stories form others whom had similar stories.
By Funstuff
Thanks for sharing great story! We have had several experiences at work after hours. Many years ago I worked at a cellular store and one weekend evening the wife and I were out running around and stopped by the office to grab something. One thing led to another and before you know it we were on the floor in the middle of the show room naked going at it. We had a great time and anyone that may have come by would have had a great view. We were too busy to actually notice if anyone did or not. On Monday morning my boss stopped in my office with a slight grin on his face and said "Matt you do know the security cams record 24 hours a day here right? I had not even thought of it in the heat of the moment but apparently the boss now had a video of us naked having sex. I know I turned very red at his comment but not near as red as my wife did every time she had to face him after that...lol. Luckily my boss was cool, but I could see the grin on his face every time my wife came by. I know she saw it to and added to how red she turned just like a shy little girl. Heck the boss had a video of us naked and she was so shy at the time I could not even get her to let me take naked pics in private at that time.
By AnonAnon
The first house we owned as a couple was a row house and we bought it largely because it had a private upper deck. The deck ran alongside the house facing a narrow yard that faced the windowless side of the house next door. Sitting on the deck you could be viewed only by someone also on the upper deck of the house across the street in front of us and lined up with our deck. The deck faced south and came off our bedroom and my wife enjoys nude sunbathing so, with a small screen on the street side it was perfect.

Over the years, in addition to my wife's sunbathing, we started using the deck for sex a lot and would often sit there drinking naked after sex. One of things we really enjoyed was sex in light rain when I could really taste every part of my wet wife and she the same for me. There were months when we preferred the outside and were out there several times a week. Other than suppressing any sounds, we didn't really hold back too much versus doing it inside.

Since we liked the neighborhood, we decided to buy the house next door when the neighbors moved out. We'd assumed the house was of similar design and that the skylight in the roof facing us was a high skylight over stairs just like we had. Impossible to see anything through it except stars and impossible to reach without a ladder on the stairs. Well, we were wrong. The house attic was finished and the couple there had their desks there with the skylight actually bringing northern light in along the floor. Sitting at their desks, they had a clear downwards view over the railings right on to our deck. They'd even taken care to move the desks so we couldn't see anything through the skylight other than drywall, the same as it looked in our house.

When I told my wife, she was more than little embarrassed and practically wouldn't come out of the house until the neighbors had moved away, which was a short while later. A little while later we realized that they probably had had other people look through as well. We moved entirely out of the neighborhood soon after and built a house with a rooftop deck, but this time we made sure that no structure has a view into it over the railings!
Nice stories Funstuff and Anon.

Another story I had was when I was 17 working at the local gas station carry out. I worked the evening shift 3:00pm to 11:00pm after school and on Friday & Saturday evenings, I worked until 1:00am with the owner's daughter whom was almost 20 at the time.

She was always flirting with me making very suggestive comments. But always telling me when I turn 18, she might full fill some of her gestures. This night, cold winter, freezing out and snowing like hell, the roads were real bad and no one was out. We sat in some chairs behind the counter and were just talking when she decided to go grab a bottle of liquor off the shelf and began drinking it. I refused any because I couldn't loose my job over it. It was late, like 11:00 o'clock when a guy came in whom was working a snow plow. We gave him a thermos of coffee and he left. I stood in front of the counter, leaning on my elbows.

All the sudden, she was sitting on the floor between me and the counter. She slid the zipper on my jeans down and fished out my meat. She began giving me one hell of a blow job. I wasn't paying any attention to the door at all. I guess by chance, I saw this guy walking up to the counter. He had taken off his gloves and returned to get them. So there I was getting a blow job behind the counter trying to talk with this guy. Finally he left. I looked down and this girl had her top off mauling her tits as she continued to suck away. I finally blew my load which she swallowed what she could and dribbled the rest on her small tits.

She got up and walked topless across the store into the bathroom to clean up. I could see down the isle that she left the door open to the ladies bathroom. In the mirror reflection, I saw she had her pants down friggin herself. She looked up seeing me through the mirror and yelled that if I was man enough, I would come take care of her fire.

I walked over, locked the door and headed back. She had came out of the bathroom naked as hell and we ended up getting it on in the snack food area. After I got my pants back on and walked back to unlock the door, her dad came driving up in his 4x4 to tell us to close the store up. You should have seen how fast she ran through the store naked still, so her Dad didn't catch her. Just as we turned off the lights, the snow plow driver came back. He bumped my arm and asked me quietly if I got more than a blow job and told me I needed to move the beer mirror on the wall behind the counter. He could see everything.
By AnonAnon
My wife has a favorite wrap top that she likes to wear loose, because it is too see through to wear wrapped tightly. The upside of this loose wrap is that it gaps and catches on her nipple if she twists and then snaps closed when she straightens out. She can make it do it easily and I love the nip slips, because they are sometimes unintentional, or at least she doesn't admit to doing it intentionally. I'm not so sure, because she once stood in a checkout line for at least five minutes with the top caught on her nipple and her entire breast exposed without realizing it and I'm not sure I believe she didn't at least feel it caught on her nipple. Nothing to argue about, regardless, but ever since I've enjoyed that top I've wanted her to get something more formal like that so she could wear it out to dinner.

Well, she did and we had a spectacular test run this weekend. Sitting across from my wife at dinner, I was able to enjoy a nearly continuous view of her areolae and the beautiful lower curve of her breasts and the occasional nipple view as she reached for her purse or twisted for the fun of it. When she put her elbows together, both nipples popped out in the privacy of her elbows. It was at a neighborhood restaurant we go to a lot so the waiter that usually serves us has seen my wife's nipples many times before and knows to enjoy them quietly. We did get some complimentary wine and some chattiness from the owner this time around that told us that more people than me enjoyed the top. While we were walking home, I got her to shrug her nipples out at a few passing cars and we enjoyed the honks she got in return.
Well remembered this story from when I was in high school.

My grandfather owned a small body shop where he helped me restore a 1952 Peterbuilt COE with a sleeper. Still have it by the way. We had built it into a street rod which I drove daily even to school. I was like the talk of the town with it. A lot of local girls would ask to ride with me around the area and a few even checked out the sleeper with me.

A buddy of mine asked if we could take it some hour from home for the weekend to visit his parents whom were camping and spend the weekend with them. He was sleeping in a tent and I in my truck. The first night, we met up with a couple of girls. three to be truthful. It was drizzling rain. One of the girls sneaked in the tent with Rod, my buddy. The other two stayed with me under the tarp we had put up for protection from the rain. His parents were on the other side of the campgrounds in the trailer section. Me and these two girls whom were cute as hell but skinny as hell, no breasts to speak of, decided to check out my truck to get out of the coldness.

After getting into the truck, one of the girls found my stash of liquor and we began drinking it. It didn't take long before they were getting silly as hell. One was getting hot and before I knew it, we were fucking like rabbits. I got to have both of them. Afterwards they were playing with each other when I heard my buddy knock on the door. I got up, stuck my head out the window to see what he wanted.

He had tried to get into the girl's pants in the tent and she left him hanging dry. I told him too bad and he went back into his tent. Selfish even then.

The next morning, I could hardly walk from fucking so much. When he asked what happened with me and the other two girls, I told him they walked out shortly after he went into the tent with his girl. Even today, he knows nothing.
By Naddy
Former gf and her hubby still socialize with my wife and I and actually we are all good friends. But, former gf, no longer is interested in messing around with me. Us four just returned from a little 4 day vacation where we stayed at my wife and I's condo. Fore we went, asked gf is she was gonna at least flash her tits to me while we were on vacaton...she said, prolly not. :(
Well, I was on the patio, she was in her bedroom which had sliding glass doors to the patio. Wife and gf's hubby was in living room , also with sliding doors to the patio. I heard noise! Heard it again...realized it was pecking on glass doors, turned to see gf standing in door (door closed) and she was smiling and stark naked. I hadn't seen her tits and pussy for months or years...and there she was!!!
Wadda rush. LOL

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment