A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
My wife has beautiful erect nipples and isn't afraid to show them off, but even the most see through tops she wears do tend to either be fitted so they squash her nipples a little or loose to where you can't see them so clearly. She's tried lace tops that do show them off, but the visual confusion of the lace pattern takes a lot away from the show. Nice for a tease or an evening out in a very public space, but not so effective for a more daring show. She's often worn tops that gap generously, but that doesn't allow for a full-on frontal look.

The answer came in the form of a very geometric lace top that provided coverage against a quick look, but had a pattern that the eye could easily adjust out. The see through panel was vertical and went right over her nipples, allowing them to be seen fully and clearly, but providing coverage for the rest of her chest and back. It was cut a little low so she wore a long pendant as a distraction, but anyone taking a few seconds would see through the decoy. I could tell my wife was delighted at the effect. Instead of going to one of our regular restaurants, we decided to go to the movies first and a very late meal after. We normally buy tickets online, but waited in line, just to watch the double-takes from people wrapping around it. A bonus was guys leaning forward to look at her in the light of the movie even after we were seated. We even had a guy get up and turn around to look.

After that we grabbed a quick dinner at a fast food place and sat in a public park by our house to eat it, giggling like teenagers, unable to keep our hands off each other.
By Thinker
Glad you two had a good time. Reverting back to being teenagers is a fun respite from the crazy world!
By Fish
My wife has a halter style sun dress that allows for quite a bit of cleavage. If it is ties snuggly around her neck all is well and she could wear it to church and be appropriate. However, this past weekend my wife and I took a weekender away from the kids and went out on a friends boat on Friday and then just chilled together on Saturday and did some shopping at a waterfront tourist attraction a few hours away from our home and stayed the night there to enjoy some of the pubs. She wore the dress Saturday night but because she had gotten sun burned on the boat the previous day the halter strings were uncomfortable when tied snuggly so she tied them a little more loosely which meant that her tits moved around a little more freely I the top, not that I was complaining.

Throughout the day she had a couple near malfunctions and may have even offered an accidental view but she did her best to keep things covered. Around 6 we stopped back to our hotel to drop off some packages and decided to just grab some appetizers in the hotel bar. The bar was not really very busy so we just sat at the bar. After a while and few drinks we ended up striking up a conversation with a couple of older guys who were enjoying a couple beers after a day of golfing. We probably talked to these guys for at least an hour and shared a couple drinks and during the whole time for whatever reason my wife completely ignored her dress and let things move around at will. At one point she had about half of her nipple completely exposed before one of the gentlemen finally pointed it out to her (after about 10 minutes, haha). Surprisingly, my wife just dismissed the comment and said that “had been happening all day, and she is done caring about it” and just left it alone. I was in seventh heaven watching this all unfold and was even happier when the nipple finally completely slipped out to which she responded by pulling the top open further letting the whole tit fall out before adjusting her top, not that the old golfers seemed to mind. We had another drink with these guys before we finally left but not before a few more nipple slips occurred. When we got to our car I asked my wife what was up with that. And she went on to explain to me that she has always enjoyed giving peeks to older men because they seem to really appreciate it and are usually not complete pigs. I really don’t care what the reason, just love the results.
By AnonAnon
Fish, that's a great story and in the spirit that we most enjoy. Fun for all. Gotta love a woman that can have fun showing off and owning it. I'm a fan of the long show versus the flash, too, because it shows a high level of comfort and confidence.

Interesting comment on the older guys. My wife has flashed her bush a few times, but never her pussy, except this one time for an older guy who seemed charmed by her and was flirting with her. She had on a pair of really short shorts and must have taken her panties off and groomed a little, because when I saw her, she was curled up on a sofa displaying her pussy and her perfectly trimmed hair so perfectly that there is no way it could have been a mistake. I studio photograph her nude quite often and I've seldom seen it look so perfect. Even though I see her naked all the time, that image of her hair, cut close around the lips in an oval shape and brushed over the lips to provide a little artful coverage, displayed to a stranger, is one of my favorite mental images.
By luvtoshow
how bout a pic, fish and anonanon of these nips that I keep dreaming about?
By Shardog
Awesome story's! I think for long nipples something loose is the way to go. Something tight kinda folds the nipple to the side or whatever direction and you don't get the full effect of seeing a long nipple in all it glory.

As a lover of long nipples I would love to see a pic too! also for comparison. The longest I have seen are on 2 girls: 1 was the girlfriend of my best friend years ago. She was a stripper and the only description I got from my friend was that she was blonde and had really long nipples. I ended up going to the strip joint she worked, it was a regular spot for me anyway in my 20's. I waited looking and looking and wondering which one it was. Then a blonde with I would say A cups came out and ... BAM ... and took off her top. She had nice little tits and the longest nipples I had ever seen at that time.

Fast forward some years and my wifes sister gets old enough and starts wearing stuff to show off a little. I still wonder of the many occasions if she was doing it on purpose or not. Sadly she doesn't really do it any more. But let me tell you I saw them a bunch of times and she has the most amazing long nipples I have ever seen. Must be at least 3/4 of an inch long. There was one time where we were cleaning up another sisters yard and she was kneeling down in front of me with a little tank top on. I had my camera and was taking pics of all of us joking around and all that. It was like she stopped and posed for me with her top hanging down right in front of my face camera in hand. Full on view of her tits and long nipples ripe for the viewing. I wish I took the pic but I held back as to not ruin the view or piss her off. She looked up at me with a big smile ..... still wonder if she was just giving me a nice look or had no idea.

Either way ... I would like to see both wives nipples. As a comparison of course. ;)
By AnonAnon
We've never posted anything online ourselves though others have from time to time. I enjoy the confidence my wife displays when showing, which doesn't come across in a picture.

My wife's nipples are about half an inch long. Of late she has been experimenting with some very soft tops that are form fitting, but do not crush her nipples. I've been wanting her to try some jewelry. Nothing flashy, maybe just a dark cylinder to exactly fit over her nipples and be glued in place, to draw attention to them even through less flimsy tops.

With the summer on I've been enjoying her leaving her cycling zip down a long way and going braless. Something sexy about a sweating woman in skintight clothing without underwear. When she's in the drops you can often get quite a good look at her chest from the side.

Shardog, I'd virtually guarantee you that the sister knew exactly what she was doing. My wife will often do that while taking close-up photos. She's bent over and leaning forward taking a shot, well aware that the subject is getting a great view of her chest. She's quite comfortable with it, too, because a guy once took a phone pic of her photographing someone else and posted it on his Facebook feed, where I saw it. When I asked her about it, she said, "You can't see my nipples." You couldn't, but most of her boobs and areolae were very visible.
By dar46750
Fish wrote:My wife has a halter style sun dress that allows for quite a bit of cleavage. If it is ties snuggly around her neck all is well and she could wear it to church and be appropriate. However, this past weekend my wife and I took a weekender away from the kids and went out on a friends boat on Friday and then just chilled together on Saturday and did some shopping at a waterfront tourist attraction a few hours away from our home and stayed the night there to enjoy some of the pubs. She wore the dress Saturday night but because she had gotten sun burned on the boat the previous day the halter strings were uncomfortable when tied snuggly so she tied them a little more loosely which meant that her tits moved around a little more freely I the top, not that I was complaining.

Throughout the day she had a couple near malfunctions and may have even offered an accidental view but she did her best to keep things covered. Around 6 we stopped back to our hotel to drop off some packages and decided to just grab some appetizers in the hotel bar. The bar was not really very busy so we just sat at the bar. After a while and few drinks we ended up striking up a conversation with a couple of older guys who were enjoying a couple beers after a day of golfing. We probably talked to these guys for at least an hour and shared a couple drinks and during the whole time for whatever reason my wife completely ignored her dress and let things move around at will. At one point she had about half of her nipple completely exposed before one of the gentlemen finally pointed it out to her (after about 10 minutes, haha). Surprisingly, my wife just dismissed the comment and said that “had been happening all day, and she is done caring about it” and just left it alone. I was in seventh heaven watching this all unfold and was even happier when the nipple finally completely slipped out to which she responded by pulling the top open further letting the whole tit fall out before adjusting her top, not that the old golfers seemed to mind. We had another drink with these guys before we finally left but not before a few more nipple slips occurred. When we got to our car I asked my wife what was up with that. And she went on to explain to me that she has always enjoyed giving peeks to older men because they seem to really appreciate it and are usually not complete pigs. I really don’t care what the reason, just love the results.
Fish
Great story about your wife. I am an old guy and love it when women of any age gives me a peek.
By dar46750
AnonAnon wrote:Fish, that's a great story and in the spirit that we most enjoy. Fun for all. Gotta love a woman that can have fun showing off and owning it. I'm a fan of the long show versus the flash, too, because it shows a high level of comfort and confidence.

Interesting comment on the older guys. My wife has flashed her bush a few times, but never her pussy, except this one time for an older guy who seemed charmed by her and was flirting with her. She had on a pair of really short shorts and must have taken her panties off and groomed a little, because when I saw her, she was curled up on a sofa displaying her pussy and her perfectly trimmed hair so perfectly that there is no way it could have been a mistake. I studio photograph her nude quite often and I've seldom seen it look so perfect. Even though I see her naked all the time, that image of her hair, cut close around the lips in an oval shape and brushed over the lips to provide a little artful coverage, displayed to a stranger, is one of my favorite mental images.
AnounAnoun
Tell your wife that this is another older guy who hopes to see you some day.
By AnonAnon
Thanks, dar46750. She enjoys a show that is fun for all and the older guys know how to enjoy it and compliment without getting weird about it.

An older friend I often walk our dog with came by to quote us for a deck and met my wife for the first time. As I observed above, he complimented her elegantly, by saying, "You can always compliment a beautiful woman when you're doing it to her husband." My wife always enjoys meeting friends of mine and asked him to stay to tea, after which we were going out for the evening. Instead of serving tea in what she was wearing, she got dressed for the evening in a pair of sweater pants that she always wears without underwear. They're skin-colored so they are tough to see detail through even though the weave isn't closed, but they make it obvious that you're looking directly at someone. My wife has a landing strip and the seam in the front of the pant is opaque enough to cover the darkest part, but the visible darkness makes it easy to guess the hairstyle and that her natural color isn't blonde. It is a daring outfit in a club, but at a table where everyone is seated and she is serving, it is downright provocative. My wife had guessed correctly that my friend would enjoy the look comfortably, because he said that he now had even more reason to do the work on our deck and to take his time over it. My wife joked back with, "You haven't seen the best parts yet."
By Shardog
I love when my wife gives nipple shows. Going out to a restaurant is always a fun way to do it too. You always end up getting great service, the waiter and buss boys make frequent trips to your table and hand around within sight to catch looks at her tits. I love it too.

One top that you should try is the deep plunge cowl neck tops. They are great for showing. My wife has a couple great ones that I got for her. We had some great shows happen with them. One time she got up to go to the bathroom and couldn't find it. The restaurant was like small alcoves and kind of dark. Our waiter found her walking around and knew she couldn't find the bathroom. He took her by the arm and led her to the bathroom and held the door open for her. She said she felt a cool breeze on her nipple but didn't know that the cowl top had moved to the side and completely exposed her tit. He had his hand on her arm leading her to the bathroom with his hand right next to her nipple. He held the door so the light from the bathroom lit up her whole tit. He got a great look. I am surprised he didn't go for the "accidental" brush against the tit or nipple.

By Gina
I can share a little different perspective on this. Although I am rather petite with a small frame and work out regularly, I have as a result of having children been blessed with a very nice (according to my hubby) set of 34D breasts. The problem with having big boobs is that some of the more stylish bras do not always fit well and if one is not careful they can have a bit of a nip slip from the cup of the bra. In most cases and blouses this is pretty much unnoticeable and easily fixed. A couple weeks ago I was wearing one of my bras that does not fit as well as it probably should have for the for fitting top that I was wearing at work. It was a casual day and most of us were moving boxes and files so I wore a form fitting stretchy type t-shirt. Unbeknownst to me, due to the physical activity and the ill fitting bra I had a bit of a malfunction happen and basically had both of my nipples popping out from the top of my bra and protruding through the thin stretchy fabric of my shirt. Normally I am pretty keen on knowing what is going on with my boobs, but this time I completely missed what was going on. My boss visited with me where I was working and briefly went over a report with me on one of my accounts. When he left, I went to the restroom to freshen up before I left for lunch. Imagine my surprise when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I am not talking about little goose bumps, but completely detailed representations of my nipples through the fabric. I was soooo embarrassed. I know I have a history for being a bit of an exhibitionist, but never ever at work or around kids. My boss never said anything, but there is no way he could have not noticed. I wonder how my next employee review will go? LOL.
By Shardog
that's great. my wife is the same, never at work or close to home where we might see people we know and not around kids.
i think you are getting a raise soon. i am sure your boss got a raise also ... in his pants.
By AnonAnon
Gina, that's a nice happenstance. Harmless fun for you and your boss.
By AnonAnon
My wife keeps it kid-safe, but doesn't differentiate between near or far from the home or between strangers and people we know. She also wears see through tops with bras to work, but those of her co-workers that we know socially are probably well acquainted with her nipples and at least one of them, who we know well, has seen her bush.

Her cubicle mate has a crush on her and once told a girlfriend of her's that he was sorry he'd missed a party at our house, because he'd have liked to have seen my wife dressed up, so my wife dressed up a little and wore a flimsy tee braless to work during the holidays when there was barely any attendance at work. She said he seemed to enjoy it, but was also a little embarrassed to look as much as she thought he might like to. She invited him to lunch, but he didn't have the guts to go out with her dressed that daringly, she thought, and made up an excuse.
By Shardog
That was fantastic of her to do that for him. I have seen the too embarrassed to really look thing happen before with my wife, it is rare. Most guys want to see as much as possible. Even giving the extra opportunity of going for lunch is amazing too bad he didn't take her up on it.
By AnonAnon
You get all sorts and it takes a certain kind of guy to be comfortable with the extra attention she gets.

My best friend is single and I once asked her to go out with him to a mixer as a casual girlfriend so that he would appear appealing and perhaps meet someone more easily than if he was an obviously single guy. My wife wanted him to look like he had a sexy date, so she wore a long sheath dress that showed a hint of nipple and that she had on no underwear whatsoever. It was the perfect date for the occasion, someone for him to show off upon entry, but someone who would be engaged in conversation with other guys enough that he could meet other women. Unfortunately, it didn't work because he was too uncomfortable around her and not graceful enough. Probably came off as being under her thumb.
By Thinker
Some women like to have their man under their thumb! Obviously no Domme was there looking for a new sub.
By AnonAnon
That's a good point, but I don't think he would have wanted that sort of relationship.
By AnonAnon
We were going to have some close friends over to dinner and I suggested to my wife that ask everyone to come dressed casually and herself consider a pair of flimsy yoga pants and a slightly see through top, maybe something flimsy with a shiny thread to it that would visually confuse views.

My wife has a nice behind and can rock a pair of pantiless yoga pants anywhere and I've never seen her show the slightest concern at anyone getting a nice look at the contours of her butt through the flimsy fabric, but the star of her outfit was a tee she'd made by taking a totally see through black stretch tee and spray painting random geometric shapes on to it with stencils and a can of spray matte fabric paint. The shirt fit like a glove and the shapes just barely covered her nipples, but provided free views of her breasts and much of her areolae. The shirt and paint were both black, so there were no visual distractions for the view, which was spectacular. Black ankle boots lent a formal air to the all black ensemble. I was watching all evening to see if a nipple would slip out and wondered if she's planned for that, but it didn't happen. She left the back of the tee unpainted so the figure-hugging tee and pants did the minimal necessary to cover her up.

She's shown a lot more at other times, including wearing a high slit skirt that showed a bit of bush, albeit at a very dark outdoor party, but this outfit, worn inside our house was far more provocative. Our friends enjoyed it, complimenting her freely through the evening. I know she enjoyed it, because after the guests had left and I was resting on our deck after putting away the cushions, she walked out to show me a zip-up shirt she'd bought wearing nothing else and taking her time to show me the top and unzipping it low to where it only just covered her, taking care to remain the glare of the deck light and providing any neighbors with visual dessert.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]