A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Well, not quite a story but it is leading up to, I hope a great story. I have been up at our cabin for a couple of weeks now, working on a remodel and repairs. July 4th tomorrow, our guests Lindsay whom we met at a photographers manufactures symposium this spring is planning on driving up tonight for the weekend.

My wife still at home and plans on driving up this morning. Now I don't really know what happened this spring between her and Lindsay. I know she allowed Lindsay to photograph her which was very surprising. Memorial Day weekend, Lindsay and her lesbian friend joined us at the cabin and some things transpired between my wife, Lindsay and Lindsay's friend that still has me baffled. You see, my wife only had been with another woman many years ago. We have played around a little but not all that much. Memorial Day weekend, she went full blown with the other two women. I'll admit, I only performed a little oral with the other two. Lindsay and my wife were the only two to reciprocate to me but unfortunately, medical issues prevented me from being able to satisfy them like I think they wanted.

Anyway, Last night, my wife texted me a photo of herself. Ya a selfie no less. A first!! She said that Lindsay and her has everything planned and hopes the weather cooperates. Then she said she hopes I am able to have the fun I deserve because she plans on having a lot of fun herself. Lindsay is bringing someone she knows that I will have fun with and my wife has a surprise of her own for me this weekend.

So a mystery begins. Now I was up all night thinking. After 35 years of marriage, even though my wife still turns heads constantly, she never has been very sexual with others. She has been so afraid that sex with others will interfere with our own relationship. Sex with another woman until Lindsay, was something she was never comfortable with at all but now she seems more interested.

What will this weekend bring? She told me no cameras this weekend and I will find out why when our guests arrive. She also told me to open up the bunk house. That tells me there will be more than four of us staying. Hmmmm.

Will let you know next week what the excitement was.
By WickedWonder
Well thinker, things did not go as my wife and Lindsay had planned. My wife arrived just before a bad storm hit Thursday evening. We waited for Lindsay to arrive when the wind picked up. My phone rang and it was Lindsay telling me there was a tree across the half mile tube track driveway leading back to our cabin. I climbed in my truck with the wind blowing, lightening striking everywhere and heavy down pours of rain. Half the way back out to the road, I called Lindsay and told her to back up to a clearing out from under other trees of which I should have taken my own advise.

A tree limb fell striking my truck. I got out just as another limb fell striking me and breaking my leg. Needless to say, I spent the whole night in the hospital.

The next day and the rest of the weekend, my wife, Lindsay, and a set of nineteen year old twin girls that Lindsay brought with her took care of me. Oh but yes, part of them taking care of me involved some playful fun for them and some pretty nice eye candy shows for me.

But as far as me having some fun, maybe next time. I was pretty much out of it with pain meds and slept a lot. Even if I wanted to bury the bone in these hot women, I don't think I could have gotten it up too.

Oh, by the way, I will be shopping for a new truck now. Mine, well, it got hurt worse than me.
By Thinker
Did the ladies take care of each other too? You may not have been able to join in, but you could have definitely watched.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]