A place to share your sexy stories
Hello All,

Two weeks ago, my girlfriend, myself, and eight of our friends visited Varadero, Cuba. My girlfriend and I have a great relationship and truly do love each other.

Over our relationship of a year and three months, we have been becomming sexually more attached to eachother. However, we have never really explored some of the kinky things I joke around with her about. This all changed in Varadero two weeks ago.

Upon arriving, we started discussing what eachothers fantasies were and she was instantly ready to fulfill them, even the most of the daring (for a conservative girl - I found this surprising). My question is do I have a reason to be concerned or should I just be enjoying the ride?

Some of the things we tried for the first-time as a couple:

1. It was my idea to have sex outside on the patio as it was pretty secluded. She was hesitant at the start but agreed and we had a 10 minute session outside where she was completely exposed.

2. She claims to have never masturbated in her life and during foreplay, I got her to finger herself and play with her chest. She continually did this throughout the trip and now wants me to buy her a vibrator and dildo to add "even more excitement to the relationship". Not sure if this is something I should be concerned about. She claims to have never used toys... Ever.

3. She continuously wanted me to bust on her vagina even though she is not on birth control because she said it turns her on more.

4. We went in the water as a group one day and she almost lost her entire bathing suit. From that point forward, she wasn't really adjusting her suit and I caught her nipple out of her bathing suit on a couple occassions and appeared to be more comfortable with revealing herself. Not sure if the aggressive bedroom sessions played a role but being in a group of friends; wasn't sure if that was normal.

5. She wanted to make a video claiming it was one of her all time fantasies. This is one in our entire relationship, I have never been aware of.

6. She likes when I am agressive with her in bed but she was insistent on spanking, hair pulling, slapping. A lot more then usual.

7. She was needing it 3 - 4 times per day when on average we do it 2 - 3 times per week.

8. She has never agreed for me to finger her or pleasure her on the road. The other day when we were on the highway she wanted me to give her an orgasm because she claimed she "needed it badly".

9. On our next vacation when we are not around friends, she wants to go bathing in a thong at night as she thinks it will be exciting.

She's pretty much always needing it now a days. Not sure if it is because it was our first vacation together.

I think it is just her exploring with herself (she's 26) but also at the same time wonder if these are factors or signs of something I should be worrying about. Most of this is brought on by me as I suggested some of these. I just never thought she would actually agree.
By Fish
Just my opinion based upon what type of a site you chose to ask your question, but I would have to say if you visit this site because you enjoy the stories, then you just hit the "jackpot" with your woman. Enjoy the ride, but get her on the pill before you end up knocking her up before either one of you is ready to be a parent.
By JerryCal
"jackpot" was also the first word that popped into my head. And birth control would be the only thing to worry about. For the rest of your life you will look back on these days as one of your great times
By Gina
For what it is worth, I am also completely different and more daring and revealing when I am away from home and people who could potentially recognize me. When I feel anonymous, I not only wear more daring clothing, but I also do more daring things. Panties, bras, and all the conservative clothes that I must wear around my home town rarely make an appearance when hubby and I are away without the kids and there have been many a time when we had sex in very open places where we could have been (or have been?) observed by others. According to my hubby, there is nothing more sexy than a woman confident and comfortable enough with her body to allow others to catch a peek. There is nothing wrong with your woman, she is just discovering her sexual side. As long as she is not acting too "over the top" like a drunk girl in a "girls gone wild" flick, I would sit back and let her find herself. The worst thing you could do right now is become the jealous boyfriend who puts a damper on her fun. Just sit back and enjoy her self discovery and if you don't screw it up you stand to be one happy and satisfied man sexually.
By Funstuff
Enjoy! Sounds like she is finding her own sexuality which I have seen happen in many women around that age. The fact that she is open and comfortable sharing with you is a great sign. Explore, enjoy and try new things, even things you may not think you will enjoy. Never know what you will find out about yourself along the way. We have been married 35 years and are still discovering new things about our sexuality.
She is going to explore her sexuality no matter what, the fact that she trust you enough to be a part of it sounds like the basis for a great long term relationship.
By AnonAnon
It sounds to me like you have a great relationship and she feels free to open up to you, which is the very definition of being intimate. Like Gina's husband, I enjoy the confidence of a woman who is comfortable with her body and can enjoy it.

My wife has this confidence and I always make sure I match it when I'm out with her. It isn't always easy, because she is very daring, but it is always fun. On a very early date with my wife, we went to one of my favorite small restaurants run by a friend. When she removed her coat I realized that the top she had on underneath was very obviously lingerie and very revealing. We were sitting at the bar when she noticed that my friend, who would hang around while the place was open, was staring at her. When she pointed it out to me, I said, "We could ask him to join us so the staring would be more natural." She was a little surprised. I guess most guys would be more intimidated. He sat with us for a while until he had to go do something and she and he still joke that she prefers to wear the top to his restaurant when he isn't there so she can get good service instead of just good humor.
Hello everyone,

Thank you for all the comments and good feedback. It made me look at things in a different light and I am definitely enjoying the ride. I never knew my girlfriend was such a daring girl. I always thought she was so innocent but I guess in the right place and setting including her comfort with me; things changed. Things have definitely slowed down (in terms of her sexual desires) since we have returned from our trip.

We did have one instance last week when we were driving home from the beach. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top over her bathing suit. I started rubbing between her legs to try and work her up as I sometimes do for her on back roads. Just like in Cuba, it appears she started to lose control of herself when she said "I am so turned on and will do anything you want me to do". I decided to really push the limits here and asked her to take off her shorts. I aggressively started working between her legs and not long before I untied her bikini bottoms. Please keep in mind that all this is happening with her in the passenger seat and while I am driving.

She kept repeating "I will do anything you want me to do" and I assumed she wanted even more so within a couple minutes she was completely naked on the passenger seat. I would say at least 12 - 13 cars drove by us (on the opposing side) in the 25 - 30 minutes were playing. I was actually pretty shocked that she had no regret of other cars seeing her. I made mention "you know how many people probably saw your chest" and she responds with "it's fine, I will never see them again"... It was really exciting and she ended up squirting for only the third time in our entire relationship. I definitely think I may have brought out a side of her I may regret down the road since this is the girl I will likely marry but definitely am enjoying the ride... A lot of new experiences for me!
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]