A place to share your sexy stories
By nipplenut
I've only had sex with my two wives (I’m divorced and remarried).

My ex never managed to deepthroat me, and at most managed to take only slightly more than half my 2 inch thick, 6.5 inch long shaft into her mouth. She loved to perform what I call the Hot-N-Taut technique, where she gripped my shaft about 1/3 the way up from the base, pulled the skin downward until it was stretched to near bursting over my glans, then proceeded to wildly and wetly suck and tongue-lash the daylights out of the exposed portion of my penis, paying particular attention to the lewdly swollen ridge that defines the head. The sensations were fantastic, particularly when she would engulf the straining head, apply considerable suction, then quickly pull away, dragging her lips across the ridge and off the purple crown with a resounding “POP.”

My current wife also enjoys tantalizing my manhood with the Hot-N-Taut technique, but also loves to take my shaft as deeply as is comfortable down her throat. For the first three years or so of our marriage, she regularly managed to throat about 5 inches of my shaft, but stopped shy of swallowing my entire length because the last 1½ inches rapidly flares out to a thickness that exceeds 2½ inches in diameter at the root. Based upon my experience to that point, I was convinced that the Hot-N-Taut treatment was the ultimate in the fellatio realm.

Then my wife managed to completely deepthroat me one night after I had brought her to dizzying heights of delirium with an extended cunnilingus session that culminated with her writhing in the throes of rolling, rapidly repeating orgasm for about seven straight minutes. Usually, she begs me to penetrate her immediately after she orgasms from my oral pleasuring, but on this unusual night, she rolled me onto my back and proceeded to attack my hardness with her mouth. She sucked me steadily and deliberately from the tip to her normal limit about 15 times in quick succession, came up for air, then latched onto my cockhead with her mouth and rolled her head around wantonly, allowing her tongue to slither all the way around my engorged glans numerous times.

Then she dropped her torso onto the mattress between my spread calves, angled my erection so it pointed toward my upraised toes, looked deeply into my soul with utter lust in her eyes, and did to me what I never dreamed possible. She deliberately pushed forward and buried my entire length down her throat, removing her hands from the base of my inflamed member as her lips pressed deeply into the yielding flesh of my pubes and scrotum. She remained motionless momentarily, letting me savor the feeling of her mouth and throat constricting tightly around my entire throbbing manhood. While I was still trying to assimilate this new sensation into my consciousness, which seemed far off, she placed her hands onto my hip bones to hold me steady while she began to gently rock back and forth, allowing the lower half of my shaft to slide out of her oral cavity before being pressed back into the deep confines of her throat. With her rhythmic motion my rigid pole half-stroked her throat to the hilt while her breasts undulated against the mattress.

She continued this at a leisurely pace for about a dozen strokes. I felt the opening of her throat expand and the walls of her gullet cling to my flesh each time my penis invaded and retreated from her esophageal passage. My amazing lover was breathing through her nostrils at this point, and I felt additional suction against my penis with every inhalation. Soon she began increasing both the pace and amplitude of her rocking so that more of my length was moving within her oral cavity with ever increasing speed. I suddenly became aware of her tongue pressing firmly against the urethral tube that runs along the bottom of my penis. My eager wife increased the magnitude of her strokes until she was retreating to the point that only the head of my penis remained in her pursed lips, then plunging forward and down until I was again entirely engulfed in her mouth and throat.

After a delirious interval of thrusting pleasure, her jaws began to tire, so she again pressed forward and froze in place with her lips buried in my pubic hair. By now my penis was lurching and throbbing in ecstasy and we both delighted in the feelings it created as it struggled against the casing of her throat. She pulled back and my penis sprang loose in the cool night air. My lover immediately realigned my spear with her throat, sucked it down to the root one last time, and kept me embedded in her gullet for several more seconds. She then scrambled atop me and impaled her saturated vagina with my remarkably inflated penis. We copulated for a good, long while before she convulsed into a series of powerful orgasms. This triggered me to ejaculate an inordinately large amount of semen into her with more force than I had mustered in quite some time.

After that experience, I can say without reservation that good deepthroat action given with vigorous abandon is by far the best oral sex I have ever experienced. In our now 12 plus years of marriage, she has managed to equal that intense deepthroat experience on three other occasions. To her credit, I have had the pleasure of her trying with enthusiastic determination on numerous occasions. However, she only suck-ceeds (bad pun) when she is both extraordinarily horny and relaxed, which is unfortunately a rare combination for us (no risk of being overheard so she can let go with uninhibited vocalizations as I slowly bring her arousal level to scorching).

Spirited attempts at deepthroat that result in my cockhead merely pressing against the constricted muscles of my wife’s throat are slightly less pleasurable than the Hot-N-Taut treatment. In contrast, our successful deepthroat sessions, when she was equally excited and at ease and could allow my penis to slide through the yielding musculature of her relaxed, responsive throat, rose well above the Hot-N-Taut treatment in the degree of pleasure.

In all fairness, my wife probably manages to deepthraot me on a regular basis while we are 69ing, but I am unsure if she is swallowing my entire length in these instances because my vision is blocked by a pair of beautiful thighs and my concentration is focused more on the pleasure I am giving than on that I am receiving. It feels like my entire length is buried in her throat during such sessions, but she simply presses forward firmly while she convulses in orgasm and does not pump my penis in and out. Thus, I do not receive the intense sensations of my hard shaft and sensitive ridge gliding up and down her reactive throat and it is not as intense as the sensuous pleasure that I feel when all of our attention is focused on the delirious friction between her elastic throat and my raging penis.

My bride later informed me that she had been able to easily deepthroat all of her previous sexual partners (numerous men before we married) and had strongly desired to give me that pleasure the minute we married, but had a difficult time doing it for me because my penis is much thicker than any other she has seen, especially at the base.

Being bigger may not always be the sexual advantage we men think it is. While I would welcome the opportunity to receive passionate deepthroat more often, I would not trade it for the ability to really force her labia apart, stretch the delicate folds of flesh surrounding her clitoral bulbs taut, and tug the protective hood back so her clitoris pops free and is exposed to direct stimulation by my pubic area while I penetrate her deeply.

Being thick downstairs may reduce how often I experience mind-blowing deepthroat sex, but all things considered, I am thankful for what I’ve got. And I’m thankful for those special times when things come together just right and I get both the Hot-N-Taut treatment and some mind-bending deepthroat before I bury my thick root into my beloved honey-pot.
You certainly have a knack about describing your relationship with your wife. I agree with you that I am glad I am the way I am...whatever it is. Being bigger/smaller or longer/shorter or thicker/thinner leads to different experiences. Not better or worse, just different.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Once again johnforbes regurgitates partisan propag[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]