A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Yesterday was so far the hottest day this year. The humidity also very high. I was out working in my shop and had came back into the house for something to drink and did not see my wife. I stepped out on our deck and off in the distance towards the pond, I saw a towel hanging over one of the chairs. I just figured she went to cool off in the two acre pond.

I was just going to head back to the shop but something else caught my eyes. I took my time and walked down the trail to the pond to find something my wife has never done.

There laying on the float deck in the middle of the pond was my wife, the neighbor woman and her daughter all nude sunning in the blistering sun. The neighbor lady saw me and sat up quickly trying to hide her breasts behind her arm. Then the daughter sat up, not as shy, and looked at me with her red skin. My wife just rolled her head over and looked at me. By the way, our nearest neighbors are about a half mile down the road.

I let them be and walked back to the house. About fifteen minutes later, they came walking back up. My wife still nude, the daughter still nude and the neighbor lady with just her bottoms on holding her arm in front of her. Then my wife asked me if I could go get the sun burn stuff and put some on the neighbor lady' breasts and chest. She is a little on the sore side. I got the lotion and handed it to my wife and told her I didn't want to embarrass her anymore than I have. I walked away again. I look back and my wife is rubbing the lotion all over the neighbor lady's breasts, down her belly, then down just below her bikini bottoms.

Who cared about the neighbor lady. The daughter was hotter than hell. I would have rubbed lotion all over her.

Last night my wife giggled about all of it.

It is like she has a renewed erotic side to her after a lull in middle age desire. What's up with that now that my age has slowed me down so much?
By WickedWonder
Oh by the way.

The neighbor lady id the local village's preacher's wife. My wife never had much to do with her. My wife is not religious at all. She told me it wasn't hard at all to get her and her daughter to come over and take off their suites once my wife took her's off right in front of them.
By Thinker
Were you nude too when you went out to check on them? Are you two normally nude at home? Let us know if they come back for more sun bathing. They may ask you to put suntan lotion on all of them. Would you refuse again?
By WickedWonder
No Thinker I wasn't. We don't walk around nude but have skinny dipped and laid out naked out by the pond. I guess my wife has become a little more free with herself since our trip this spring to Florida.

As far as the preachers wife and daughter, I think, this was the first time they have even been to our place. My wife says she met them in town while getting her hair done and invited them out. I'm not sure if she even knew they were the preacher's family. All I know, is that preacher is one lucky guy. I know the preachers wife was very embarrassed with me seeing her though.

My wife gets in these moods. Sometimes seeing her naked is like winning the Mega Loto. "Fat Chance" other times, it is like "there it is!"
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]