A place to share your sexy stories
By happyflashergirl
I’ve always loved to tease and flash, and have been an exhibitionist since my early teens. I stopped wearing panties about that time, and would make sure there was some in the laundry hamper so mom wouldn 't catch on. I really like creating situations where there’s the chance of being caught, yet I don’t want to be caught. I’m sure you understand. And it's thrilling to share my experiences, and fun to hear from people who find it exciting also.

Not to long ago, I moved back to my home town and had to rent a storage space for the things that wouldn’t fit in my new home. I’m a terrible packer, and would have to make frequent trips to my space to get odds and ends. The storage facility was great. My space was on the second floor interior, and access to get in was controlled by an electronic gate which could only be opened by your account password. Somedays it was a little busy, but most of the time it was quiet. I felt really comfortable there, eventually stripping off and changing in the corridor in front of my locker after finding the outfit I went there to get. The corridors are very long, and I was sure I would hear the heavy entry doors open should someone come along. On this one occasion, I couldn’t make up my mind on a certain outfit and had changed several times. I had a full length mirror on a stand, and placed it outside my locker because the lighting was better. I decided on my heels, and wore them as I changed. In between, I was naked and constantly admired how I looked in just heels. I was getting hot and wet, and would occasionally rub my clit as I tried different outfits on, and would pose and stroll in front of the mirror. I kind've got carried away, and would pose and dance in my outfits just to see what would be showing. I especially liked seeing how engorged and red my pussy had become by squatting down. I was in my own little world, and was emboldened enough to walk the length of the corridor in just my heels to peek out the window to see if any other cars had entered the place. I was very excited, and there were no other cars, so I went down the stairwell, and out the front door to my car to get my make-up case. The coast was clear, so I casually strolled out, got my stuff. amd returned.

I had really made a mess outside my locker, with almost half of my boxes piled outside. I was procrastinating, because I really hated having to put everything back, but I was real horny. I thought I should relieve myself first, and sat down and spread my legs in front of the mirror. I leaned against the opposite wall of storage lockers, and looked and felt so erotic with my pussy lips so puffy and fleshy. I stroked and diddled, LOL, and was really into my rhythm when I saw in the mirror the reflection of someone peeking around the corner behind me. Terrified, I quickly stood up and turned around covering myself with my arms the best I could. It was the maintenance man, and he came out from behind the corner. He seemed as shocked as me, and sensing my fright, he immediately started apologizing. He must’ve been around 70 years old, and seemed just as scared as I was. He kept offering his apologies and turned, and shuffled away, LOL. I can laugh about it now, but at the time, it took me quite awhile to calm myself and regains some semblance of composure.
By Thinker
Busted! Now the maintenance man will bust a nut over this! I know what you mean about being able to hear if someone came in the storage facility. Those metal monstrosities make such noise. Did you finish taking care of yourself before leaving?

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]